ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 53
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's up with Mecole Hardman?
carcosa 06:00 PM 10-19-2020
Pringle was getting all the snaps down the stretch. Is he in the doghouse? (I'm only partially asking because I started him in fantasy thinking he'd get some looks with Watkins out)

Seems like he's regressed a lot this season, unfortunately...
[Reply]
staylor26 01:21 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

Drob haș 10 career receiving TDs and ZERO ST TD's in 4 seasons.

Hardman has 10 career receiving TDs and 2 ST TD's in TWO seasons.

Good God man, do you ever get tired of being so fucking wrong?
This is actually Robinson’s 5th season, so it’s even worse than that :-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:22 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And he’s doubling down on that god awful take :-)

Yea Hardman is marginally better than Demarcus ****ing Robinson. What a butt****ing moron you are dude.
Are you really incapable of having a conversation without namecalling? You really are a miserable cunt. If you think I'm wrong, explain it. Or ignore it, I don't care.

What exactly has Hardman done that's so amazing this year? He's pretty decent at times on ST. He's an okay #3 receiver that has the best QB in football throwing him the ball. Statistically he's regressed in many categories or remained static in others from his rookie season, despite more air yards being available in 2020 compared to 2019.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:27 PM 12-21-2020

Drob haș 10 career receiving TDs and ZERO ST TD's in 4 seasons.

Hardman has 10 career receiving TDs and 2 ST TD's in TWO seasons.

Good God man, do you ever get tired of being so ****ing wrong?
What does their career have to do with anything? I'm talking about the player they are right now, in 2020. Robinson also continues to get more snaps week in and week out than Hardman. People on here seem to blindly trust every decision the coaches make, so if Hardman is so much better than Robinson why is he getting fewer snaps? When Watkins was out the excuse was that Robinson was the backup at #2 WR and Hardman didn't play that position, but Watkins is back and Robinson is still getting more snaps than Robinson. SO what gives?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:27 PM 12-21-2020
Hardmasn just a streaky guy at this point. I wonder if he was targeted more, if hed be getting better faster. Being a guy who didnt play widout much in college maybe he just needs real reps.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:31 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
What does their career have to do with anything? I'm talking about the player they are right now, in 2020. Robinson also continues to get more snaps week in and week out than Hardman. People on here seem to blindly trust every decision the coaches make, so if Hardman is so much better than Robinson why is he getting fewer snaps? When Watkins was out the excuse was that Robinson was the backup at #2 WR and Hardman didn't play that position, but Watkins is back and Robinson is still getting more snaps than Robinson. SO what gives?
This has been explained to you over and over and over.

The reason Robinson gets more snaps is because he's a blocker in certain personnel packages and they ran the ball quite a bit yesterday.

You're just too fucking stubborn to listen to reason and reality. You'd rather bitch and moan about something you don't even understand.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:34 PM 12-21-2020
This has been explained to you over and over and over.

The reason Robinson gets more snaps is because he's a blocker in certain personnel packages and they ran the ball quite a bit yesterday.

You're just too ****ing stubborn to listen to reason and reality. You'd rather bitch and moan about something you don't even understand.
So he has something to offer over Hardman, correct? I'm absolutely fine with that explanation. Again, my take is that at this point, in 2020, Hardman is only marginally better. I hadn't even considered the blocking aspect, but that just further makes my point. My only point in all of this is that Hardman is better than Robinson but not significantly better. I didn't even bring this up in here, Chris Meck did for some reason from something I said in the game thread.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:35 PM 12-21-2020
It's risky to make such changes so late in the season, but I wonder if the potential reward of having Hardman returning kicks is actually worth having him in a reduced role on offense.

It seems like half of our returns draw some sort of penalty anyway and with our offense it really doesn't matter if we start out at the 15 or the 35. Maybe we'd be better off just putting Pringle in to return kicks and give a majority of Robinson's snaps to Hardman?

I've long felt like Hardman was a fast guy playing football as opposed to a fast football player, but he's definitely made some great catches and, honestly, with his speed, even if he doesn't develop he can be a dangerous weapon.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:35 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Hardmasn just a streaky guy at this point. I wonder if he was targeted more, if hed be getting better faster. Being a guy who didnt play widout much in college maybe he just needs real reps.
It seems like the only wr mahomes gets after is Hardman. Feel like Hardman has issues finishing routes and he's not on the same page as mahomes on scramble drills. Drob seems significantly better before the ball is thrown while mecole is better after the balls in the air. All we can do is hope mecole develops here so we can take drob off the field
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:41 PM 12-22-2020

“It was maybe the catch of the year.” ��

TOE DRAG SWAG was unanimous for Week 15 ��

��: @gmfb | @nateburleson pic.twitter.com/Zn9lHGBpHi

— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) December 22, 2020

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:46 PM 12-22-2020
Can't wait until he is working at McDonald's full-time instead of taking up a roster spot.

I just keep imagining DK in a Chiefs uni.

Veach, I know you thought you were replacing Tyreek but never NEVER draft a player out of desperation. You should have just picked the best WR not the fastest little guy on the board. Tyreek & Hardman aren't built alike & Hardman definitely isn't as shifty as Tyreek.

Please no more 2nd round fails like Hardman or Speaks.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:49 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Can't wait until he is working at McDonald's full-time instead of taking up a roster spot.

Veach, I know you thought you were replacing Tyreek but never NEVER draft a player out of desperation. You should have just picked the best WR not the fastest little guy on the board. Tyreek & Hardman aren't built alike & Hardman definitely isn't as shifty as Tyreek.

You’re a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:11 PM 12-22-2020

Seems a bit harsh
[Reply]
RunKC 10:21 PM 12-22-2020
Mecole has more TD’s than all but one of Watkins last 5 seasons. That’s not counting him being a ST’s weapon.

Veach needs to tell Sammy that he’s not paying any more than $5 million as a base if he comes back. He can get incentives built in but that’s it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:22 PM 12-22-2020

Hardman and SPeaks should not even be in the same sentence. Hardman has made some big plays for us.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:41 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've long felt like Hardman was a fast guy playing football as opposed to a fast football player, but he's definitely made some great catches and, honestly, with his speed, even if he doesn't develop he can be a dangerous weapon.
Anybody that was paying attention kind of knew this. He was a ST's ace at Georgia. He had 74 returns and only 60 receptions. He only played in 23 games total.

He was always going to be a project.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 53
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up