ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 43
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:33 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Ha ha Baker threatening to beat up a fan for trash talking him

Bastard child of Gunther Cunningham? (RIP Gunny)
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:33 PM 12-29-2019
I am still laughing at the guy saying "I'm not allowed to"
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:50 PM 12-29-2019
He probably would beat bAkerz ass.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:52 PM 12-29-2019
insurance company needs to drop him for this shit. That is the only way it may (field) wake him up
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:57 PM 12-29-2019
kitchens fired :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:47 PM 12-29-2019
It's funny to think about the preseason when the Browns and Mayfield were being hyped.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:37 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
It's funny to think about the preseason when the Browns and Mayfield were being hyped.
I'm STILL jazzed for "watching Baker and Mahomes battle it out for years to come".

:-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:44 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Browns vs Bears was one of the highest bet SB predictions.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:48 PM 12-29-2019
Fans can be obnoxious ***holes to the players, but they was a pitch perfect comeback.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:40 AM 12-30-2019
Also - Mayfield is showing real “Ryan Leaf” esque burnout potential. You hope Mayfield is doing alright on a personal level, because this season was brutal. The Browns are in desperate need to find someone with the patience and firmness who can work with him - and oddly, that may have been Gregg Williams.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:57 AM 12-30-2019
From The Athletic:

Originally Posted by :
After throwing his third interception of the afternoon and 21st of the season, Baker Mayfield walked slowly toward the sideline and into the grasp of Freddie Kitchens, who said from the start of spring practice he just wanted his brash young quarterback to be himself.

Mayfield and his coach briefly embraced. Then, in a fit of frustration, the quarterback slammed his helmet to the turf.

He stewed for the final seconds of a dreadful season-ending 33-23 loss to the hapless Bengals before exchanging pleasantries with several Cincinnati players, including Joe Mixon. Upon filing into the locker room with teammates, the face of the franchise took issue with an overzealous stadium vendor who momentarily had been stopped by security to let the Browns players pass.

“Let’s go, Bengals!” the vendor yelled. “Bengals! Whoo!”

The man repeated the chant at least 40 times, but only one player bothered to acknowledge the taunts. Mayfield stuck his head out and shouted, “You better fucking relax, man.”

Team staffers quickly shepherded the agitated quarterback into the room while a security guard told the vendor to chill: “You’ve had your fun.”

That is how a season of great expectation ended for Mayfield: his rabbit ears on high alert.
:-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:13 AM 12-30-2019
Everything is fine, just fine - Zilla
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:50 AM 12-30-2019
They need a strong head coach to go in there and grab the bull by the horns.

I think they could compete right away with the right head coach and staff.

I would think it would be an attractive job just based in existing players. But it is Cleveland......
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:45 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Everything is fine, just fine - Zilla
I was one of the most critical here on the Freddie kitchens hire and said he would ruin Mayfield. Can the horseshit. Nothing is happening there that I didn't see coming a mile away.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:54 AM 12-30-2019
Ruin an already trash QB?
[Reply]
Page 28 of 43
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up