ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 37
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Rams
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 11-07-2018
fuck it, don't care, starting it early

looks like we are going to dodge talib

Rams CB Aqib Talib, on NFL Network just now: "I had a great visit with the doctor today. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be full speed, ready to go." Rams have a bye in Week 12, then play the Lions Dec. 2, three games from now. They sure could use him.

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez) November 7, 2018

[Reply]
carcosa 09:51 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Jared Goff prank.

https://youtu.be/KVit4vSAMsk
Ok!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:05 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I just hope our depleted interior line has a plan for Aaron Donald. Preferably a plan that works. I trust that Mahomes can scramble his way out of some trouble, but I'd rather he wasn't running for his life all game.

Hopefully Kareem Hunt goes off. That would help a lot.
ANDY....PLEASE KEEP THE POCKET MOVING! ONLY WAY TO KEEP THOSE ANIMALS FAR AWAY FROM 'SHOWTIME'.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:13 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
No Morse or Berry at practice. Surprise surprise.

My god the Berry saga has been botched so badly.
It has and we do not even know the real reason he has not practiced!
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:20 PM 11-15-2018
I FOR ONE AM COLD AND FRUGHTENED

Not
[Reply]
Katie 11:02 PM 11-15-2018
Why isn't he fined or suspended for pulling that crap?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:04 PM 11-15-2018
Aaron Donald is a complete and total hot head, if you can find a way to frustrate him he'll lose his cool and play horribly. I think it was last year he couldn't get off a dude all game and ended up trying to throw punches and being ejected.

If the Chiefs can devise a plan to frustrate him he becomes his own worse nightmare.
[Reply]
Katie 11:07 PM 11-15-2018
If Morse can't play, why not IR him?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:08 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Katie:
If Morse can't play, why not IR him?
Cause there are inactives every week and they think he can play again this year?
[Reply]
Katie 11:13 PM 11-15-2018
So, we think our 3rd string center is going to stop Donald?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:14 PM 11-15-2018
Well it's not like they are going to find someone any better that isn't on a team right?

And isn't the dude the 2nd string center?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:21 PM 11-15-2018
He's going to be doubled all night.

So Fisher has to win against Fowler.
[Reply]
Katie 11:22 PM 11-15-2018
I think Devey was playing well, before he tore his pec.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:34 AM 11-16-2018
they scurred

Originally Posted by :
Rams cant generate much pass rush. When they do its almost entirely coming from the inside. Fowler may have a bigger impact this sunday, but the chiefs may have the best tackles in the league. Rams also are not stopping the run game. Hunt could easily get 200 yards combined. With out talib, peters has been getting torched.
Originally Posted by :
Chiefs play the RPO extremely well. Our linebackers get faked tf out by a simple stutter-step. Our d is going to have to get takeaways because I don’t see them straight up stopping the chiefs defensively.
Originally Posted by :
we're allowing 30ppg against teams that are not oakland, sf, or arizona. if we can hold kc to 33 that would be close to a miracle and no excuse if we don't win if that happens.
Originally Posted by :
The thoughts of Hill vs Peters just made me piss my pants

[Reply]
jaa1025 03:45 AM 11-16-2018
I'm actually pretty confident that the Chiefs will win this game by 2 scores. Donald may the defensive MVP but it's basically him, a declining Suh, a bust at OLB in Fowler and an above average safety in Joyner. No one else on their defensive roster is worth mentioning. They are bad. Double Donald every play, chip Fowler with Hunt if needed and Mahomes should have all the time he needs to drop 400+ and 6 TDs.

I'm much more confident in the Chiefs defense stopping the Rams offense with our pass rush. Goff folds like origami under pressure.

The Saints are a good team but not Chiefs good.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 04:34 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Conley never had good lateral agility. I think his Achilles injury has slowed his straight line speed down a peg unfortunately. Robinson is decent, but he’s not a starter IMO.

I think we need to use the Peters 2nd rd pick on another receiver/TE this offseason.
t
Conely is so bad that they don't even cover him. So the sun is going to shine up his ass once in a while.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 37
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up