ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 39
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***
Nickhead 10:56 PM 10-03-2017

:-) to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7 :-)

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way? :-)

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him. :-)
Smed1065 10:14 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
No thank you. You see, now hear my out, he's a good kicker and we're a football team. Just don't invite him to give a speech at your wedding. Play ball.
Or maybe do depending on your view/wife. :-)
baitism 10:27 PM 05-16-2024
Anyone who has a problem with this is a gaping vagina.
Ocotillo 10:41 PM 05-16-2024
11-for-11 in field goals in the postseason during the Chiefs' run to the Super Bowl LVIII title!
Tribal Warfare 10:44 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by baitism:
Those bitches need to go back in the kitchen and make me a ham sandwich
Ocotillo 05-16-2024, 10:46 PM
This message has been deleted by Ocotillo.
neech 10:59 PM 05-16-2024
Truth
RealSNR 11:35 PM 05-16-2024
I don't have a problem with it. I disagree with a whole bunch of his shit, but I don't care that he said it, particularly since his speaking engagement was through invitation.

I do think it's pretty fucking weird to spit poison about politics (Biden, gays, COVID) at a graduation. I'm fine with him championing building strong families and giving advice to the young men and women about being great parents and faithful parishioners, but you throw in a few lines about "Here's what's wrong with this country!!!!" and you're gonna get a giant eye roll from me. And yes, I have the exact same reaction to graduation speakers who might go on a tirade about conservative causes or politicians. It's a graduation, not a goddamn political rally. Make it 100% about the individuals receiving the diplomas, not about yourself.

I like Harry because he's really good at kicking footballs really accurately for my favorite football team the Kansas City Chiefs. But that's about the sum of it. He should also remember that Colin Kaepernick chose to do his anthem protests during a season when he wasn't playing well. If he were playing like a great QB, the team wouldn't have cut him. Harry just had one of the best seasons for a kicker in NFL history, so he's got a ton of leeway with delivering speeches that large groups of people are going to find objectionable. But if he has another year like 2022, he miiiight want to consider toning it down just a tad.
ChiefsFanatic 11:57 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
SAY HIS NAME!!

FUTURE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, Harrison Butker.
Attacking marginalized groups is Republican Voter Base Building 101, and I believe it's almost a certainty that this hateful bigot seeks some sort of public office.
Mephistopheles Janx 01:09 AM 05-17-2024
The mods took the other thread and dumped it in DC.

In response... you guys bump an older Butker thread and continue the shennanigans.

My hand would be cramping after all the thread bans and rompering.
Demonpenz 02:28 AM 05-17-2024
I appreciate him!
FloridaMan88 03:00 AM 05-17-2024
He’s the best kicker in Chiefs history… quite a statement considering the Chiefs have the first kicker to be inducted into the HOF.

FakeSNR has a problem with him, but legit Chiefs fans do not.
New World Order 03:02 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I appreciate him!
Love your avatar!
TEX 03:43 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
The mods took the other thread and dumped it in DC.

In response... you guys bump an older Butker thread and continue the shennanigans.

My hand would be cramping after all the thread bans and rompering.
It needed to be rompered or DC'd...
A certain mod lives for this shit. Loves to let things get out of hand merely to exert power and ban people from threads. Especially those who have a different opinion from his and his disciples. He can't help it, it's just his way.

This thread is not as bad, yet....
Pasta Little Brioni 04:05 AM 05-17-2024
The idiot fans of teams crying for the Chiefs to cut him would celebrate if the team immediately signed him.
TEX 04:12 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
The idiot fans of teams crying for the Chiefs to cut him would celebrate if the team immediately signed him.
Exactly!
Wisconsin_Chief 04:13 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Love your avatar!
He looks like a super nice young man. I hear Tavia Hunt is a big fan of his. :-)
Page 28 of 39
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up