ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 41
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:15 PM 01-18-2016
Looking fwd to the 2nd half...I assume we find out who is in that grave site by seasons end.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:17 PM 01-18-2016
No discussion about midseason finale? I just now got caught up
[Reply]
Frosty 07:33 PM 01-19-2016
I'm starting to get pretty disenchanted with this show. In the beginning, when he was taking on regular people, it was easier to suspend belief and get into the show. However, now that he is taking on metahumans and people with magic, it's getting ridiculous. Everyone he fights now just knocks his arrows away and kicks his ass. Then we get half the show with him getting all angsty about it.

If they are going to put him in this world, they need to figure out a way to get Ollie more juice. Or just go full into the ridiculous, with boxing glove arrows and the like.

Also, could they have picked a less athletic actress to play Laurel? I cringe when she "fights" and :-) when she does the canary scream. Ugh.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:42 PM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I'm starting to get pretty disenchanted with this show. In the beginning, when he was taking on regular people, it was easier to suspend belief and get into the show. However, now that he is taking on metahumans and people with magic, it's getting ridiculous. Everyone he fights now just knocks his arrows away and kicks his ass. Then we get half the show with him getting all angsty about it.

If they are going to put him in this world, they need to figure out a way to get Ollie more juice. Or just go full into the ridiculous, with boxing glove arrows and the like.

Also, could they have picked a less athletic actress to play Laurel? I cringe when she "fights" and :-) when she does the canary scream. Ugh.
I did after the Ra's al Ghul season. It was a whole bunch of hype that went nowhere. It was quite disappointing.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:37 PM 01-19-2016
I liked season 1 smokin Laurel...she's annoying now
[Reply]
007 12:35 AM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I liked season 1 smokin Laurel...she's annoying now
I would swear she went under the knife after season one. Something has just seemed off about her ever since.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:44 AM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
I would swear she went under the knife after season one. Something has just seemed off about her ever since.
I agree...season 2 was a huge wtf happend to her for me. Recently she looks alot better and not as off. Idk if it was jaw surgery or losing weight?
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:50 AM 01-20-2016

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:31 PM 01-20-2016
Who's in the grave? We atleast know now it isn't Felicity. Also in the limo they are separated and I see no rings. Tension?
[Reply]
petegz28 10:15 PM 01-20-2016
Who's in the grave? We atleast know now it isn't Felicity. Also in the limo they are separated and I see no rings. Tension?
Diggle?
Felicity's Mom?

Really I think it's Oliver's son or his Baby Momma....
Only because they show Barry Allen showing up late.

I think if it were Diggle or someone like that it would have been a bigger deal as in more people there, etc.
[Reply]
thabear04 11:01 PM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Diggle?
Felicity's Mom?

Really I think it's Oliver's son or his Baby Momma....
Only because they show Barry Allen showing up late.

I think if it were Diggle or someone like that it would have been a bigger deal as in more people there, etc.
My guess is Thea.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:50 AM 01-21-2016
Originally Posted by thabear04:
My guess is Thea.
Diggle, he isn't in the comic so he's expendable
[Reply]
petegz28 09:10 AM 01-21-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Diggle, he isn't in the comic so he's expendable
I went back and watched it and I agree. Plus it tends to look like a military cemetery.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:57 AM 01-21-2016
Pretty sure I saw Felicity standing in next weeks previews so her paralysis apparently isn't permanent.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:52 AM 01-21-2016
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Pretty sure I saw Felicity standing in next weeks previews so her paralysis apparently isn't permanent.
I think her buddy's from Central City might play a part in that. Just a hunch.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 41
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up