KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
go bo 01:00 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
If I ever do anything so wrong here that Denise has to defend me, please don't ban me, just shoot me and put me completely out of my misery.

Denise, I tried to take a jab or two at some of the other guys in jest to take a little of the heat off the guy and KCJ turned right around and started in on me. I would have to agree with the take that he was looking to stir things up.

BTW, did you read the part where he was trying to insult people by calling them Kerry supporters?
yeah, that was kinda strange, wasn't it? :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
go bo 01:04 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
what would the world do without denise wagging her finger at it?

you and johhny are two sides of the same coin...one is a "martyr" the other a relentless scold

instead of good cop/bad cop, its "raving paranoid pyschotic"/"survivor of incest"....thanks for deposting all your psychic baggage here day in and day out....really
omg, is she psychic too? :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
go bo 01:09 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I'm guessing my response would be more along the lines of,

"Hey dipshit, try reading post X."

than

"Put on some f*cking body armor and go to Iraq, you pussies!! YAAAaaargh!!"

But, then I'm not psychotic.
now you're mixing batshit insane with howard dean meltdown...

denise will be along shortly to admonish you properly...
[Reply]
Lightning Rod 01:22 PM 01-10-2005
I read the entire thing. This is truly destined for the HOF.

I would like to state for the record that while I never served in combat, I did once break up a bar fight so that there would be no interruption of service by the Bartender and waitresses.
[Reply]
Lightning Rod 01:28 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
For that you deserve a beer.
I knew that you of all people would appreciate my efforts.
[Reply]
memyselfI 01:39 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
omg, is she psychic too? :-) :-) :-)

No, nor am I an incest survivor or psychotic paranoid...

but then the truth (like actually showing up and taking the heat and yet having someone start a flamefest with a lie saying you haven't) doesn't matter to some as this thread has so nicely illustrated.

Oh but of course, KCJ was 'looking' for a fight when he posted he thought Marty would fail, showed up to take the heat when he did, and then had his manhood challenged by a lie... :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:46 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
I'm done with this now.
Lying bitch.
[Reply]
memyselfI 01:49 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Lying bitch.
Hey, I had to leave, I'm back and had something else to say. If you don't like it too bad, go :-) :-) yourself.
[Reply]
NewChief 01:54 PM 01-10-2005
I bet KCJ is feeling strangely conflicted now with meme as his defender.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:54 PM 01-10-2005
Well, since you're sticking around....

Quick question. Your son is being tormented by the school bully. Nothing real serious, just calling him names, like "sissy", "girly-boy" or something like that. Would you advocate him going postal on the bully? Or would try to teach him to "turn the other cheek"?
[Reply]
NewChief 01:54 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I bet KCJ is feeling strangely conflicted now with meme as his defender.
Not to mention meme feeling conflicted, defending one of the board's biggest RWNJs.
[Reply]
tk13 01:55 PM 01-10-2005
Oh but of course, KCJ was 'looking' for a fight
In other news, the sun is yellow. This is the same guy that would go post a thread just about every single week the Chiefs lost to remind us that Gunther was 16-16 as a head coach and we never should've fired him. He would never want to start a fight. I personally want to like the guy, I like to get along with everybody, and I respect the heck out of what he's done, but he geniunely thinks I'm a classless lowlife simply because I happen to think Dick Vermeil has had a better coaching career than Marty or Gunther. There's nothing I or anybody else can do.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 01:56 PM 01-10-2005
No, nor am I an incest survivor or psychotic paranoid...

but then the truth (like actually showing up and taking the heat and yet having someone start a flamefest with a lie saying you haven't) doesn't matter to some as this thread has so nicely illustrated.

Oh but of course, KCJ was 'looking' for a fight when he posted he thought Marty would fail, showed up to take the heat when he did, and then had his manhood challenged by a lie... :-)
I guess we could pretend that KC Johhny hasn't spent 5 years on various boards threatening people with his clinical paranoia....but then we'd have to pretend you weren't the most dishonest poster on this board....
[Reply]
memyselfI 02:00 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Well, since you're sticking around....

Quick question. Your son is being tormented by the school bully. Nothing real serious, just calling him names, like "sissy", "girly-boy" or something like that. Would you advocate him going postal on the bully? Or would try to teach him to "turn the other cheek"?

Not the same situation. ON THIS THREAD there were no ill words until one person attacked his manhood and lied about him...

give me a similiar analogy and I'll respond. From where I sit ANYTHING that happened AFTER the lie and the initial attack are on the shoulders of the instigator. Thus, if it were my son lying and slandering someone and then that person lashed out at him I certainly would not cry with him at being attacked. I'd say he likely got what was coming seeing HE was dishonest and hurled the first stone. :-)

This thread reminds me of my boys when they were 8 and 4. One would instigate a fight and then pretend they were the victim of a brutual attack that came out of nowhere... :-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:01 PM 01-10-2005
Shameless bump.....

..........for pie.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 47
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up