ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 114
« First < 182425262728 293031323878 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:41 PM 07-16-2014
Definitely getting TLoU, that multiplayer is really fun and should be able to hold me over until Destiny comes out in September.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:35 PM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by The Herpe:
Definitely getting TLoU, that multiplayer is really fun and should be able to hold me over until Destiny comes out in September.

Hey Herpes are you going to get gta 5 for ps4 when it releases?

Is it even worth it?
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:50 PM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Anyone here going to play TLOU for the first time, or double dip (like myself) on July 29th? I am so pumped for this game. And it has been confirmed to run at 60fps/1080p.
Is it really worth it? I have it for ps3 and I'd be surprised if it was worth buying again. It can't get much better.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:16 AM 07-17-2014
Be old news to you guys but I grabbed killzone as my first game, to help me get acclimated to controller for destiny. Really enjoyed it so far, through I think 6 missions. Decent story, great looking. Combat can be difficult at times, even on easy, although obviously part of that is getting my manual dexterity up to snuff. Would recommend.

Crazy excited for destiny in a few hours. I'm probably going to be anti-social this week, as at my current (controller) skill level I'd be detrimental to a fireteam. So gonna explore and do as much solo as I can, keep working on getting better and then when I'm comfortable start looking to join up for some group stuff.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:35 AM 07-17-2014
Resogun would be a good game to get you used to using the analog sticks because it's a twin stick shooter. It's probably only 10 bucks or so with PS+ and it's a pretty good time waster if you're into beating your high scores on the leaderboards.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:14 AM 07-17-2014
Thanks for the recommendation, although I'm hoping the next week and a half in Destiny will be enough to continue the progression. I'm not working right now so I'll have plenty of time... :-)
[Reply]
ragedogg69 07:26 AM 07-17-2014
Anyone here going to play TLOU for the first time, or double dip (like myself) on July 29th? I am so pumped for this game. And it has been confirmed to run at 60fps/1080p.
$45 preorder @ newegg
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:16 AM 07-17-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Is it really worth it? I have it for ps3 and I'd be surprised if it was worth buying again. It can't get much better.
There has been a big bump in the framerate, resolution, and many other graphical enhancements, along with all of the DLC(SP and MP) for $50. I didn't play the DLC, and with multiplayer now at 60fps(or 60hz), the multiplayer will be silky smooth, I think should help justify a purchase for those who played it.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:48 AM 07-18-2014
I'm on the fence about it.
[Reply]
007 06:50 AM 07-18-2014
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I'm on the fence about it.
I'm waiting for the $30 sale.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:36 PM 07-22-2014
You can trade in your PS3 copy of The Last of Us at Gamestop and get The Remastered version on PS4 for $25....

Originally Posted by :
Between July 27 and August 2, customers who trade in a PS3 copy of The Last of Us at GameStop will get 50 percent off of The Last of Us Remastered, dropping it to $25 at launch. The Last of Us Remastered includes all content from last year's PS3 version, upgrading the core campaign with a 1080p presentation and bundling a collection of post-release DLC, including the "Left Behind" expansion.

The Last of Us Remastered launches on July 29.
http://www.joystiq.com/2014/07/22/ga...-with-ps3-cop/
[Reply]
aturnis 11:10 PM 07-22-2014
On the frame rate.

Originally Posted by :
The Last of Us Remastered, the upcoming PlayStation 4 version of 2013's acclaimed PlayStation 3 title, will run at 60fps, developer Naughty Dog has strongly suggested.

"Played some #TLOU at 60 fps tonight for the first time (60fps cutscenes and all). Transformitive [sic]. I'm a believer. Don't think I can go back," Naughty Dog designer Kurt Margenau said in a tweet that was re-tweeted by creative director Neil Druckmann.

In addition, The Last of Us Remastered co-director Bruce Straley said, "I had a dream in 60fps last night. #TLOUremastered." Druckmann replied by saying, "What if I told you that was no dream? #believe."
Excited. Frame rate not a big deal? Guess we'll see.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:36 PM 07-22-2014
Originally Posted by aturnis:
On the frame rate.

Excited. Frame rate not a big deal? Guess we'll see.
It's a huge deal. Play battlefield 4 on PS3 at 30fps, then play it on ps4 at 50+. There is a noticeable difference in the fluidity of movement.
[Reply]
007 08:40 AM 07-23-2014
Originally Posted by The Herpe:
You can trade in your PS3 copy of The Last of Us at Gamestop and get The Remastered version on PS4 for $25....

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/07/22/ga...-with-ps3-cop/
OK, I might upgrade at that price.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:53 AM 07-23-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
OK, I might upgrade at that price.
Yep. Me too.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 114
« First < 182425262728 293031323878 > Last »
Up