ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 31
« First < 182425262728 293031 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Planning a road trip to the Jacksonville game next year
Mosbonian 05:43 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I think I was a little to the left of this picture.....and feeling like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Man...I live down here and that heat wore me out. I drank a lot of the unsweet tea at the tailgate (i am pretty sure I drank most of what was in the container they had) and had 4 bottles of water at the game.

But I wouldn't have missed it for the world. They are still talking about how the Chiefs fans showed up.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:43 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I think I was a little to the left of this picture.....and feeling like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Man...I live down here and that heat wore me out. I drank a lot of the unsweet tea at the tailgate (i am pretty sure I drank most of what was in the container they had) and had 4 bottles of water at the game.

But I wouldn't have missed it for the world. They are still talking about how the Chiefs fans showed up.
is it the hottest event you have attended down here?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:18 AM 09-11-2019
is it the hottest event you have attended down here?
Without a doubt...
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:02 PM 09-10-2019
Wow - a Sea of Red in Florida!
[Reply]
scho63 02:54 PM 09-10-2019
That's funny as hell! The only thing NOT Red were the color of the seats. You guys owned them! I can't imagine how the Jags felt coming out and looking at that! :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:00 PM 09-10-2019
Goddamn that looks hot. Way to represent anyway.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:05 PM 09-10-2019
We are a inclusive group. But, far from a PC group. Old school was everywhere.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:41 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Goddamn that looks hot. Way to represent anyway.
I go out in the “real feel” 105 degree afternoon sun and walk miles all the time. But, on Sunday just sitting in the stands it was soooo hot. The hottest it’s ever been in the 9 years I’ve been down here. Got light headed standing up once to cheer a TD.
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 05:02 PM 09-10-2019
I was close to the field in section 141. I don't think I'll ever plan to attend another Florida game in September again. I drank (4) 28 oz bottles of water before entering the stadium, and drank (7) 20 oz waters during the game. I was still feeling the effects of the heat and could have used more water. I now understand why there were hardly any Jaguar fans on their side of the field.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:12 PM 09-10-2019
I go out in the “real feel” 105 degree afternoon sun and walk miles all the time. But, on Sunday just sitting in the stands it was soooo hot. The hottest it’s ever been in the 9 years I’ve been down here. Got light headed standing up once to cheer a TD.
Damn, I smashed about 9 beers before going in. Had a massive headache about halfway through as the alcohol wore off and dehydration set in. But we pulled through enough to get back to the hotel, get some pizza with friends and then get hammered poolside at the hotel.

We had such a good time, thanks for setting this up, and introducing the cp members. Can’t wait to do it again in our backyard next year. Looked like Glory Days Arrowhead Sourh Party had a nice turnout also.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:44 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Damn, I smashed about 9 beers before going in. Had a massive headache about halfway through as the alcohol wore off and dehydration set in. But we pulled through enough to get back to the hotel, get some pizza with friends and then get hammered poolside at the hotel.

We had such a good time, thanks for setting this up, and introducing the cp members. Can’t wait to do it again in our backyard next year. Looked like Glory Days Arrowhead Sourh Party had a nice turnout also.
Again...was glad to you meet and the missus.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:12 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Again...was glad to you meet and the missus.
You too my brotha!! I’d say you were making the right decisions with those teas before the game. Shoulda followed your lead, but I’m a dummy lol. Glad I got to meet you!!

I know when we were walking to the stadium under the Overpass there’s was a strong Chiefs chant going on, and same when we were in line to enter the stadium. They def knew we were there! Was cool to be a part of it all!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:50 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

damn man, your lucky you didn’t get in trouble pounding that much beer in that damn over bearing heat. Glad it worked out and you and the Mrs. had a great time.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:45 PM 09-10-2019
Glad you guys had fun!

Every Florida team should have a dome.. honestly, I think every team in general should have a dome but I know many diehards disagree.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:39 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Glad you guys had fun!

Every Florida team should have a dome.. honestly, I think every team in general should have a dome but I know many diehards disagree.
Another millennial pussy!!!!
[Reply]
Page 28 of 31
« First < 182425262728 293031 >
Up