ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 29
« First < 182425262728 29 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens.
Hammock Parties 01:08 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Who did absolutely nothing in that game.

So aside from a fluky TNF road game, undefeated.
We should feel really good about tomorrow's game.

Andy Reid doesn't lose these kinds of games, period.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:17 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We should feel really good about tomorrow's game.

Andy Reid doesn't lose these kinds of games, period.
Defense needs to come out early with a mindset that they are absolutely not going to be pushed around. Set that standard before the playoffs in Arrowhead.

This team wants to bully them around like Tennessee did. Can’t let it happen whatsoever.

We’re liable to see the Steelers in January and they will want to do the same thing. Can’t have it. Be the bully.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:59 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Defense needs to come out early with a mindset that they are absolutely not going to be pushed around. Set that standard before the playoffs in Arrowhead.

This team wants to bully them around like Tennessee did. Can’t let it happen whatsoever.

We’re liable to see the Steelers in January and they will want to do the same thing. Can’t have it. Be the bully.
I agree. At some point we will probably need to exercise those demons. Especially if we don't have the offense at full strength, which it could be argued, is impossible now.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:48 PM 12-08-2018
I think we need to really establish a ground game in this one. Can’t let their DBs sit back and read the QB all day.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:07 PM 12-08-2018

Weird stat: during the regular season the Chiefs are 14-0 during the Reid/Sutton era when the opposing quarterback rushes for 30 or more yards.

— Gary McKenzie (@Super_G_Chiefs) December 8, 2018

[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:23 PM 12-08-2018
Load up the box, spy Jackson...make him throw.

Chiefs win 38-21

Hell of a gameplan dont ya think? Not sure why I'm sitting here right now posting this, should be in the Chiefs film room helping Sutton out.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:23 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Load up the box, spy Jackson...make him throw.

Chiefs win 38-21

Hell of a gameplan dont ya think? Not sure why I'm sitting here right now posting this, should be in the Chiefs film room helping Sutton out.
They’re going to run the same defense they ran against the Rams. Difference is that Jackson can’t throw the ball with Goff’s accuracy.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:00 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
They’re going to run the same defense they ran against the Rams. Difference is that Jackson can’t throw the ball with Goff’s accuracy.
yamp
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:34 PM 12-08-2018
yamp
Yarp
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:52 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Yarp
Yirp
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:10 PM 12-08-2018
We need some big plays tomorrow on offense. Like 50+ yarders.

Offense is great but it’s unrealistic to expect them to churn out 8-15 play TD drives all day against this Baltimore defense without Watkins, Benjamin, and of course Hunt.

Luckily, although their secondary is heady, they do lack some speed. We should be able to get behind them a handful of times. Just gotta make the throws and catch it. Their pass rush won’t do much IMO.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:06 PM 12-08-2018
I am still shell shocked from the 40+ years of unbelievable ways that this team has found to lose games it should win. I am also still wondering when the dream of having the best young QB in the league will end. So, I'm really conflicted. I want to believe however I am letting the years of disappointment and frustration cloud my enjoyment. Watching the Chiefs defense doesn't fill me with confidence. They let the Raiders hang around after the Raiders have given up two really good players.

Losing Hunt and the way it all happened left me really raw last week.

Okay, I don't really know much about the Ravens, they have looked very good and very bad. The loss of Hunt and Watkins is a lot to overcome.

Chiefs: 37, Ravens: 17
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:05 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I am still shell shocked from the 40+ years of unbelievable ways that this team has found to lose games it should win. I am also still wondering when the dream of having the best young QB in the league will end. So, I'm really conflicted. I want to believe however I am letting the years of disappointment and frustration cloud my enjoyment. Watching the Chiefs defense doesn't fill me with confidence. They let the Raiders hang around after the Raiders have given up two really good players.

Losing Hunt and the way it all happened left me really raw last week.

Okay, I don't really know much about the Ravens, they have looked very good and very bad. The loss of Hunt and Watkins is a lot to overcome.

Chiefs: 37, Ravens: 17
Tomorrow you'll feel better. Mahomes is special.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:02 PM 12-08-2018
Gosh darnit guys!

We are all Chiefs fans here and we have a huge game tomorrow!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:51 PM 12-08-2018
Luckily, although their secondary is heady, they do lack some speed. We should be able to get behind them a handful of times. Just gotta make the throws and catch it.
I hope this is the game Pat puts together the long game because his deep accuracy has been absolute shit all season.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 29
« First < 182425262728 29 >
Up