ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 279 of 445
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283289329379 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
Lumpy 01:22 AM 01-21-2012
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
A biscuit sounds delicious actually.

Mmmmm........Mashed potatoes and biscuits.......
KFC Mashed Potato Bowl. :-)

L.A. Chieffan 01:22 AM 01-21-2012
Help please...don't know if this message will go through
ToxSocks 01:28 AM 01-21-2012
Originally Posted by Lumpy:

Damn. That was exactly what I was thinking of when i wrote that post too....That's like the only thing I order from there too...
JD10367 08:19 PM 01-29-2012
I wonder how Peyton Manning feels this week.

The only team he's ever played for is about to give him the heave-ho.

His physical ailments kept him out all year and are threatening his career.

And, now, he looks down at his (possibly former) homefield and sees two logos in the end zone: his hated rival's, and his little brother's.

If the Patriots win on his home field, he has to deal with that. While the Colts are no longer in the Pats' division, it's probably akin to if the Chiefs hosted the Super Bowl and had to watch the Broncos win it.

On the other hand, if the Giants win, he has to deal with his little brother having two Super Bowl rings while he only has one, and listen to people starting to wonder if Eli is better than him.

This week, it sucks to be Peyton, LOL.
Dr. Johnny Fever 08:27 PM 01-29-2012
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I wonder how Peyton Manning feels this week.

The only team he's ever played for is about to give him the heave-ho.

His physical ailments kept him out all year and are threatening his career.

And, now, he looks down at his (possibly former) homefield and sees two logos in the end zone: his hated rival's, and his little brother's.

If the Patriots win on his home field, he has to deal with that. While the Colts are no longer in the Pats' division, it's probably akin to if the Chiefs hosted the Super Bowl and had to watch the Broncos win it.

On the other hand, if the Giants win, he has to deal with his little brother having two Super Bowl rings while he only has one, and listen to people starting to wonder if Eli is better than him.

This week, it sucks to be Peyton, LOL.
I imagine Peyton is quite proud of his little brother and rooting hard for him. I doubt he'll be jealous to see him succeed. He can leave that kind of talk up to other people. Family is family though.

One of my little brothers is living the dream I had of being a pretty successful musician but I don't look at him with jealousy, I'm his biggest fan.
JD10367 08:33 PM 01-29-2012
Originally Posted by beer me:
I imagine Peyton is quite proud of his little brother and rooting hard for him. I doubt he'll be jealous to see him succeed. He can leave that kind of talk up to other people. Family is family though.

One of my little brothers is living the dream I had of being a pretty successful musician but I don't look at him with jealousy, I'm his biggest fan.
Yeah, but you weren't considered one of the greatest musicians of all time, yet only had one hit album, and now your little brother (who probably doesn't have your talent) might have two, LOL.
Dr. Johnny Fever 09:11 PM 01-29-2012
Yeah, but you weren't considered one of the greatest musicians of all time, yet only had one hit album, and now your little brother (who probably doesn't have your talent) might have two, LOL.
eh I still think you're reading too much into that particular scenario. JMO.
LiveSteam 09:19 PM 01-29-2012
I like the other,Pats win is much better
Pioli Zombie 09:20 PM 01-29-2012

Looks like throw up
Gonzo 12:12 PM 02-07-2012
You know what really grinds my gears?

When I call a business contact from my desk phone and leave a message explicitly instructing them to contact me on my cell, yet they call back on my desk phone anyway.
They do this either because they ignore the message and use caller ID or so that they can say, "blah blah tried calling you I'm fucking lazy and suck cock blah bnlah."
Assholes
Posted via Mobile Device
Sofa King 01:33 PM 02-07-2012
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
You know what really grinds my gears?

When I call a business contact from my desk phone and leave a message explicitly instructing them to contact me on my cell, yet they call back on my desk phone anyway.
They do this either because they ignore the message and use caller ID or so that they can say, "blah blah tried calling you I'm ****ing lazy and suck cock blah bnlah."
Assholes
Posted via Mobile Device
Sorry man. My cell phone rang when i was listening to your message so i had to stop listening to my machine for my office phone and start listening to my cell phone and reading my text messages that i got from one of my messaging friends.
Mr. Flopnuts 02:41 PM 02-07-2012
I'm hungover like a motherfucker. And that mustache works on Dan's face. So I ain't mad.
Lumpy 02:53 PM 02-07-2012
JFC!! I have no ****ing doubt in mind now that everyone is taking stupid pills today!

I just had to deal w/ some moron that refused to pay for an overrun of his order because he was "not aware of such a practice". Hey, asshole... call any printing company and ask them if they bill for overruns! There's this thing called a "waste factor". In order to make up for possible waste when printing, the product is overran by 10%. It's not our fault that you told your client, (that you're reselling these things to), our estimated price for an exact quantity. If you were a REAL printing broker, you would know about these things!

Also, don't put me on speakerphone just so you can look like "Billy Badass" in front of your boss when you tell me that you will never do business with us again. I could give a shit less if you go to FedEx Kinko's. Have fun dealing w/ a different pimple-popping idiot every time you reorder.

****ing shit!!!

/rant
Mr. Flopnuts 09:26 PM 02-10-2012
You ever drop a deuce and go to wipe your ass and it's like trying to clean jif creamy peanut butter from the hole of a squeezable bottle when you're trying to clean the lid? Yeah, uhh, me neither...but if you do, a word to the wise, that's gonna itch when it dries.
Mr_Tomahawk 09:27 PM 02-10-2012

Page 279 of 445
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283289329379 > Last »
Up