ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 277 of 335
« First < 177227267273274275276277 278279280281287327 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Fish 11:42 AM 06-29-2016
So who is still alive in the show, other than Bran, who could know the truth about Jon's real parents? Is he now the only one with that info?
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:45 AM 06-29-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
So who is still alive in the show, other than Bran, who could the truth about Jon's real parents? Is he now the only one with that info?
Is Howland alive on the show? Has his name come up at all other than in Bran's vision?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:45 AM 06-29-2016
Howland Reed isn't confirmed as dead or out of the TV canon, correct?
[Reply]
listopencil 11:57 AM 06-29-2016
So who is still alive in the show, other than Bran, who could know the truth about Jon's real parents? Is he now the only one with that info?
Howland Reed had two children, Meera and Jojen. Jojen told Bran that his father never talked about it. Jojen is dead now. It is possible that Howland told his daughter about it but unlikely. It would make an interesting development in the show if she already knew, though, because Bran and Meera are traveling together. Say late one drunken night Howland starts spilling the story to his wife and Meera was awake in her room listening? How much do they know about what is happening (politically) around them?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:12 PM 06-29-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Howland Reed isn't confirmed as dead or out of the TV canon, correct?
He should still be alive, there is a reason the TER pointed him out in the flashback
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:17 PM 06-29-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Howland Reed had two children, Meera and Jojen. Jojen told Bran that his father never talked about it. Jojen is dead now. It is possible that Howland told his daughter about it but unlikely. It would make an interesting development in the show if she already knew, though, because Bran and Meera are traveling together. Say late one drunken night Howland starts spilling the story to his wife and Meera was awake in her room listening? How much do they know about what is happening (politically) around them?
If Meera doesn't already know, she's probably going to find out about 10 seconds after Bran comes out of his vision.
[Reply]
RustShack 12:34 PM 06-29-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
That chart does confirm Rhaegar as Jon Snow's father. Which everyone already assumed anyway, but has not been absolutely confirmed in the show.
Did you not watch the last episode when they finished the Tower of Joy scene?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:44 PM 06-29-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Did you not watch the last episode when they finished the Tower of Joy scene?
I watched it. And all signs point to Rhaegar. He "kidnapped" Lyanna. He had her in a guarded tower. He gave her the whatever at the tournament instead of his wife. etc, etc.

But they haven't come out and said it. And made a point to have Lyanna Whisper to Ned so we couldn't hear.

I doubt many people had any delusions about who the father is, but this is the first absolute confirmation, like I said.
[Reply]
DanBecky 01:18 PM 06-29-2016
I'm about 5 years late to this party. I finished all 6 seasons in about 3 weeks. Probably my favorite series besides Breaking Bad. That fight between young Ned Stark and Ser Arthur Dayne was awesome.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:30 PM 06-29-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
If Meera doesn't already know, she's probably going to find out about 10 seconds after Bran comes out of his vision.
Sure. I think it would be cool if he spilled the beans in a frantic rush...and then she just says, "I Know."
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:52 PM 06-29-2016
Sure. I think it would be cool if he spilled the beans in a frantic rush...and then she just says, "I Know."
Hmm... Doesn't make total sense based on previous actions, adds some drama to the current scene...

Sounds exactly like something the show would do.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:25 PM 06-29-2016
Miguel Siponchnik won't be directing a single episode in season 7.... sad day.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/06/29...announced?read
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 03:40 PM 06-29-2016
There are two extra dragons floating around. Plus more could be trapped inside the wall, hibernating.
and as soon as any of them hatch,wake up or escape they will go flying off to obey the mystic MOTHER OF DRAGONS.

Not sure what people think the benefits of more dragons will be other than to strengthen Daenerys Targaryen.

btw her Dragons should make pretty short of the army of white walkers. If Dragon Glass makes White Walkers explode then so should Dragon Breath.
[Reply]
Fish 03:47 PM 06-29-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
and as soon as any of them hatch,wake up or escape they will go flying off to obey the mystic MOTHER OF DRAGONS.

Not sure what people think the benefits of more dragons will be other than to strengthen Daenerys Targaryen.

btw her Dragons should make pretty short of the army of white walkers. If Dragon Glass makes White Walkers explode then so should Dragon Breath.
I've been thinking about that too, and how it might play out. Something else huge is going to have to happen regarding the dragons, because as it stands the dragons are way overpowered and no force, human, white walker or otherwise, is going to give them any challenge.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:53 PM 06-29-2016
I've been thinking about that too, and how it might play out. Something else huge is going to have to happen regarding the dragons, because as it stands the dragons are way overpowered and no force, human, white walker or otherwise, is going to give them any challenge.
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dragonbinder

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dragon_horn

Dragon horns originate from Old Valyria, prior to the Doom. The dragonlords of old sounded such horns, before the Doom devoured them. [1] [2]
It is not known if one horn can control more that one dragon, or how many dragons one horn can control.

Euron Greyjoy is confident he can control more than one dragon with Dragonbinder but he has yet to be proven correct.

It has not been mentioned how exactly the Targaryens controlled their dragons. The dragon skulls still remain in the Red Keep but no mention of dragon horns in Westeros has been made.
[Reply]
Page 277 of 335
« First < 177227267273274275276277 278279280281287327 > Last »
Up