Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
acasas4 07:57 PM 10-14-2012
:-)
Originally Posted by alnorth:
FIRE PIOLI! DRAFT #1 QB! saveourchiefs.com

[Reply]
KChiefer 08:00 PM 10-14-2012
Can we dump a million candy wrappers from the plane? Should be easy to collect around Halloween.

Or just send them to the FO: Care of one who sucks the penis.

EDIT: Swear I didn't read that tweet before posting this.
[Reply]
alnorth 08:04 PM 10-14-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Just me but this is crossing the line between huge fan and stalker. I would encourage people on the board to not write to this address
Yeah, that is seriously crossing the line into "weirdo stalker who should have a restraining order filed against them".

Don't send crap to the man's home, that's not cool.
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 08:30 PM 10-14-2012
Originally Posted by alnorth:

Don't send crap to the man's home, that's not cool.

This. Its one thing to criticize his business and organization. Its entirely another thing to attack him on a personal level.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:37 PM 10-14-2012
Scare the kids and besiege their homes, yeah that always works wonders.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 08:47 PM 10-14-2012
As much as I hate the Raiders....wearing black to this game is the perfect statement for the Fans to make. We need 2 weeks to get this out if we do this. We can treat the Raiders game as a ramp for the next games.

Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I think we should to... but not yet. Clark has 2 weeks to assess the situation and let us know what is going to happen with this. If Pioli is still the GM come the Raiders game, then we will get progressively louder.

[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 09:18 PM 10-14-2012
fitting
Attached: LACANFORA.JPG (26.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:30 PM 10-14-2012
Sam Mellinger ‏@mellinger
Email from #Chiefs employee who I've been going back and forth with: "Never mind. I can't defend it anymore."
[Reply]
notorious 09:39 PM 10-14-2012
We have to keep pushing, and if the team lucks into a win, DOUBLE THE PRESSURE.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:42 PM 10-14-2012
ArrowheadPride has joined the movement.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1...-v-the-raiders

Originally Posted by :
Ok we are all pissed off and it's time we step up and do something about this crap.

We need to send a message to Mr. Hunt and it needs to happen vs. the Raiders. So here is a propsal that was brought up in post game thread after our loss to the Bucs.

It was proposed that all fans stay in the parking lot during the Raiders game. Simply hang out, eat food and have fun, but don't go inside the stadium. Force the commentators to talk about it and send a visible message that if this team continues to put crap on the field, then we will stop showing up to games.

The only way to create change is to show we are organized and are willing to step away from the team. There is no KC Chiefs without us! None! They only exist because we go to the stadium and spend our money on their product. So it's time we tell them that we won't keep buying it if things continue. Let's take a stand together!

[Reply]
Bugeater 09:54 PM 10-14-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Sam Mellinger ‏@mellinger
Email from #Chiefs employee who I've been going back and forth with: "Never mind. I can't defend it anymore."
:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:57 PM 10-14-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
As much as I hate the Raiders....wearing black to this game is the perfect statement for the Fans to make. We need 2 weeks to get this out if we do this. We can treat the Raiders game as a ramp for the next games.
I think it's too perfect to pass up.... 2 weeks to prepare with no risk of the Chiefs winning before the event, 3 days before Halloween, and it's against the Raiders. I think the only upside to waiting is that you could fly a banner to tell fans about a future blackout.... but, the next chance would be November 18th, and I think it would be hard to keep people's attention for that long.
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 10:02 PM 10-14-2012
Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan:
This was tweeted during the game. Can anyone confirm?

Jonathan Lightle ‏@kramer152
Clark Hunts address, in case you want to be pen pals: 3920 Euclid Ave Dallas, TX 75205
Retweeted by Chiefs Coalition
Collapse Reply Retweeted Favorite
McCain sign in the yard via google maps, nice house too.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:06 PM 10-14-2012
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I think it's too perfect to pass up.... 2 weeks to prepare with no risk of the Chiefs winning before the event, 3 days before Halloween, and it's against the Raiders. I think the only upside to waiting is that you could fly a banner to tell fans about a future blackout.... but, the next chance would be November 18th, and I think it would be hard to keep people's attention for that long.
Ok.

Lets get organized.

I'm contacting a few people at Arrowhead Pride. I know Whitlock will give us some run. I'll get in contact with Mellinger as well and see if he will tweet this out, or even better, include it in an article.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:43 PM 10-14-2012
Frank Bowl just mentioned on Fox 41 how the fans are flying another banner vs Oakland
[Reply]
Page 276 of 603
« First < 176226266272273274275276 277278279280286326376 > Last »
Up