ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2752 of 4911
« First < 1752225226522702274227482749275027512752 275327542755275627622802285232523752 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:44 PM 02-04-2022
And I’m sure if they can’t get it done with Rodgers they’re just going to hand him over to the Broncos for a discount.

:-)

If they’re prepared to offer him a “monster deal”, what does that say about how much they value him KnowMo?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:48 PM 02-04-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So who's going to play QB and TEAR IT UP for Denver?
It all depends on what you mean by 'IT'.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:43 PM 02-04-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I’m sure he’s going to pass up on a “monster deal” to go to a tougher conference, division, and a lesser team.

:-) :-) :-)
Green Bay is the lesser team. Especially if they give Rodgers a "monster contract." They will be a significantly worse team in 2022 than they were in 2021 simply due to their salary cap issues. Even if the Packers are somehow able to bring back both Davante Adams and Aaron Rodgers, they still have nobody else to the throw the ball to. The Rams are a hard counter to them. They're just an awful matchup for them. The 49ers give the Packers fits too.

The AFC is an offensive conference. Rodgers will be right at home. In Denver Rodgers would have the most talented offense and defense in the conference.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:19 PM 02-04-2022
Rodgers said he doesn’t want to be in a rebuild. Denver is currently in a rebuild in every single way.

New owner. 2nd year GM. Entire new coaching staff.

Rodgers would be smart to stay in the NFC with a historical franchise that has given him everything he’s wanted.

He knows KC has a better roster than Denver, equal QB and a HOF coach comped to Hackett. Hell your HC has never been a HC before. Your OC has never been an OC before. Your “rumored” DC has never been a DC before. The. You have to consider that absolutely nobody on Denver’s team has playoff experience. Has anyone on your roster played in a playoff game recently? None of your best players have. We know that.

That’s the definition of a rebuild. I’m sure Aaron wants to waste his remaining years on a rebuild with a top 3 run franchise in the division.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:32 AM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Rodgers said he doesn’t want to be in a rebuild. Denver is currently in a rebuild in every single way.

Rodgers would be smart to stay in the NFC with a historical franchise that has given him everything he’s wanted.

He knows KC has a better roster than Denver, equal QB and a HOF coach comped to Hackett. Hell your HC has never been a HC before. Your OC has never been an OC before. Your “rumored” DC has never been a DC before. The. You have to consider that absolutely nobody on Denver’s team has playoff experience. Has anyone on your roster played in a playoff game recently? None of your best players have. We know that.

That’s the definition of a rebuild. I’m sure Aaron wants to waste his remaining years on a rebuild with a top 3 run franchise in the division.
I'm sure you believe that Denver is in a rebuild, but Rodgers wanted to go to Denver LAST YEAR. He doesn't view Denver as a team in a rebuild. The only position Denver is missing is the position he plays. His former offensive coordinator - and close friend - is already waiting for him in Denver so he can hit the ground running.

Chiefs fans on Chiefsplanet are the only people I've seen who view Denver in the light you view them. Everyone else views Denver as the 2020 Bucs, 2021 Rams, or the 2012 Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:47 AM 02-05-2022

The Bucs went 5-11, 5-11 and 7-9 before going to the Super Bowl in 2020.

The Bengals went 6-10, 2-14 and 5-11-1 before going to the Super Bowl in 2021.

Being "playoff tested" doesn't matter. Having a QB who can get you there and win does.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:38 AM 02-05-2022

Denver is not in a rebuild. They just need a QB and almost beat us twice with a shit one.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:15 AM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I'm sure you believe that Denver is in a rebuild, but Rodgers wanted to go to Denver LAST YEAR. He doesn't view Denver as a team in a rebuild. The only position Denver is missing is the position he plays. His former offensive coordinator - and close friend - is already waiting for him in Denver so he can hit the ground running.

Chiefs fans on Chiefsplanet are the only people I've seen who view Denver in the light you view them. Everyone else views Denver as the 2020 Bucs, 2021 Rams, or the 2012 Broncos.
Omg Blowmo, you are fucking delusional. And that’s putting it lightly :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 09:18 AM 02-05-2022

I hope when your dreams come crashing down yet again you don’t turn to drugs, alcohol or require prescriptions to keep yourself whole. You would be wise to not be so invested in a franchise destined for years more of failure.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:35 AM 02-05-2022
Wonder why they're so confident making declarations like this???

:-)
I already fucking told you Rodgers isn't going to Denver. It's been confirmed.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:37 AM 02-05-2022
Green Bay is the lesser team. Especially if they give Rodgers a "monster contract." They will be a significantly worse team in 2022 than they were in 2021 simply due to their salary cap issues. Even if the Packers are somehow able to bring back both Davante Adams and Aaron Rodgers, they still have nobody else to the throw the ball to. The Rams are a hard counter to them. They're just an awful matchup for them. The 49ers give the Packers fits too.

The AFC is an offensive conference. Rodgers will be right at home. In Denver Rodgers would have the most talented offense and defense in the conference.
Green bays roster is light years ahead of Denver. Denver has a bottom 5 roster in football
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:38 AM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Denver is not in a rebuild. They just need a QB and almost beat us twice with a shit one.
Bullshit. That roster is a disaster
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:50 AM 02-05-2022
Knowmo is in a vicious cycle of loser lust. Rodgers is all holes no cheese
[Reply]
Pablo 09:55 AM 02-05-2022
The best the Broncos can possibly hope for at this point is to be Alex Smith's Chiefs. That's their peak with Rodgers, Russ, Kirk, Jimmy, whoever.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:58 AM 02-05-2022
The Bucs went 5-11, 5-11 and 7-9 before going to the Super Bowl in 2020.

The Bengals went 6-10, 2-14 and 5-11-1 before going to the Super Bowl in 2021.

Being "playoff tested" doesn't matter. Having a QB who can get you there and win does.
Rodgers I’d the biggest choker in the league. He’s choked for 12 years with elite rosters
[Reply]
Page 2752 of 4911
« First < 1752225226522702274227482749275027512752 275327542755275627622802285232523752 > Last »
Up