Davis Burton, AKA David Bruton.
Oh.

(...who?)
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:46 PM 12-23-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Oh.

(...who?)
2nd string safety, had been playing in TJ Ward's spot.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:05 AM 12-24-2015
Turd
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 02:52 AM 12-24-2015
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Manning will go to the Rams or Houston.

Dome
Good d
Good OL
Good running game
That could be a possible scenario if the Rams move to LA and ownership wants to put asses in the seats. Both cities area warm environment and desperate for a QB. Houston seems to be the best scenario for Manning to me. They have the better defense and the AFC South consists of the Colts, Jags, and Titans. Plus he's in a different conference than Eli.
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:57 AM 12-24-2015
This has to be the MNF game of the season, is it not?

1st round bye hanging in the balance. It's a playoff game.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:58 AM 12-24-2015
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
This has to be the MNF game of the season, is it not?

1st round bye hanging in the balance. It's a playoff game.

If they lose and we win next 2 we would most likely play them at Arrowhead, right?

The Jets aren't beating NE and Buff
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:01 AM 12-24-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If they lose and we win next 2 we would most likely play them at Arrowhead, right?

The Jets aren't beating NE and Buff
Affirmative.

Only thing that would change that would be the Broncos then shitting a brick and losing at home against the Chargers. That would likely knock them out of the playoffs.

In which case we'd likely host the Jets, and the Steelers would go to Houston.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:08 AM 12-24-2015
Affirmative.

Only thing that would change that would be the Broncos then shitting a brick and losing at home against the Chargers. That would likely knock them out of the playoffs.

In which case we'd likely host the Jets, and the Steelers would go to Houston.

I want to play Denver first round.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:19 AM 12-24-2015
As long as we beat Cleveland we pretty much have a playoff spot locked up. But oh man, do I want to play Denver first round.
I think the Cleveland game will be a lot tougher now that Hali's out. We're going to be relying on Ford and Zombo to beat one of the league's best tackle combos in Joe Thomas and Mitchell Schwartz. Manziel is already throwing for 250+ yards a game right now, so this is going to be a tough, tough game on that side of the ball.

So long as Andy Reid doesn't go into a shell, the Chiefs should honestly just run the Browns over on offense.

But Houston and Hali out is a legit game changer on the other side of the ball.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:22 AM 12-24-2015
I want to play Denver first round.
If Hali and Houston are going to be hobbled, then Denver is perhaps our best matchup.

The Jets and Bengals are HORRID matchups for us with Hali and Houston dealing with their issues. They have two of the top three offensive lines in the NFL.

The Broncos and Patriots have bottom third OLs. The Patriots have like a bottom 5 OL this year. They are our best matchup, other than the whole Hall of Fame QB thing.

The Steelers are a very tough matchup, but the Chiefs should be able to turn them one dimensional and apply pressure. And I think the Texans will be a bit tougher than expected.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:27 AM 12-24-2015
If Hali and Houston are going to be hobbled, then Denver is perhaps our best matchup.

The Jets and Bengals are HORRID matchups for us with Hali and Houston dealing with their issues. They have two of the top three offensive lines in the NFL.

The Broncos and Patriots have bottom third OLs. The Patriots have like a bottom 5 OL this year. They are our best matchup, other than the whole Hall of Fame QB thing.

The Steelers are a very tough matchup, but the Chiefs should be able to turn them one dimensional and apply pressure. And I think the Texans will be a bit tougher than expected.
Pitt and Cinci will be in the other bracket. If we can land the fifth or third seed we would most likely avoid NE, Cinci and Pitt until the AFC title game.

It's now or never for us to do anything in the playoffs.
[Reply]
TEX 09:41 AM 12-24-2015
I think the Cleveland game will be a lot tougher now that Hali's out. We're going to be relying on Ford and Zombo to beat one of the league's best tackle combos in Joe Thomas and Mitchell Schwartz. Manziel is already throwing for 250+ yards a game right now, so this is going to be a tough, tough game on that side of the ball.

So long as Andy Reid doesn't go into a shell, the Chiefs should honestly just run the Browns over on offense.

But Houston and Hali out is a legit game changer on the other side of the ball.
Yep. Sucks.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:17 PM 12-24-2015
I was watching NFL network and they are doing one of their polls. This one was vote for the best QB in the AFC West. They listed Smith, Carr and Rivers. They said yes, we know. There are no Broncos listed. Those are your choices. Lol. That made me smile.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:59 PM 12-24-2015
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I was watching NFL network and they are doing one of their polls. This one was vote for the best QB in the AFC West. They listed Smith, Carr and Rivers. They said yes, we know. There are no Broncos listed. Those are your choices. Lol. That made me smile.
Obviously it's Rivers out of those three. Brocodile Dundee is on the list with the best in the NFL.
[Reply]
Page 275 of 4915
« First < 175225265271272273274275 2762772782792853253757751275 > Last »
Up