ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2720 of 4910
« First < 1720222026202670271027162717271827192720 272127222723272427302770282032203720 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:16 AM 01-12-2022
In-Last-Place

FDF
[Reply]
Ocotillo 12:23 AM 01-12-2022

With Bowlen-Kaiser lawsuit over, Broncos Joe Ellis will announce plan for new ownership quickly. According to my sources, six candidates to bid. Peyton Manning and John Elway will be in two different groups. Another Colorado-based group is doing the research for bid.

— Woody Paige (@woodypaige) January 11, 2022

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:55 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
We should start a Gofundme for CP to buy the team. That would be fun. We'll let Rainman be the GM and KCnastyNut be HC , Blackop can be both OC and DC since he knows the games are all rigged and the rest of us can run the scouting department.
We'll bring in the worst free agents and give them blockbuster salaries and we'll only draft from 1 college every year, like Tulsa.
[Reply]
TEX 05:24 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
We should start a Gofundme for CP to buy the team. That would be fun. We'll let Rainman be the GM and KCnastyNut be HC , Blackop can be both OC and DC since he knows the games are all rigged and the rest of us can run the scouting department.
We'll bring in the worst free agents and give them blockbuster salaries and we'll only draft from 1 college every year, like Tulsa.
But we must let Elway draft the QB.
[Reply]
TEX 07:10 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
In-Last-Place

FDF
Own-Last-Place
[Reply]
Pablo 08:37 AM 01-12-2022
And if we happen to hit on a pick on accident he gets traded to the chiefs for horse feed. Literally
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:42 AM 01-12-2022

That’s literally what I said
[Reply]
Bowser 08:59 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Pretty much this. And as much as people want to shit on Carr he took a team to the playoffs this year with Agholor gone, Ruggs gone half the year, Waller out a handful of games and his coach axed. He’s a decent QB.

Good luck Donkeys!

I'm going to be as honest as I can here, and I'll probably catch hell for it, but here goes -

I want Denver to be good. I want Vegas, LA, Denver and us all to be good. I want this conference to scare the rest of the league, because fall Sundays are better when the AFC West is wrecking shit across the board. I want everyone to be good, and I want to watch Reid and Mahomes beat them all for years to come.

Right now, Denver isn't going to contend for likely at least two to three years with their ownership situation and lack of long-term answer at QB, which is why I reiterate that Denver should sign Flores right now and today to get in there and build them up. Denver has talent on all sides of the ball, more than Miami does imho, and Flores could work with what they have and build his program. Miami screwed up letting him go. I've said it before - whomever the new GM/ownership is, they should absolutely give Houston what they want for Watson. Yeah, they'd be the ass end of jokes for a while (HA) and light on draft picks, but Watson is legit and with that talent he'd be dangerous on that team. The West would have Watson, Carr, Herbert and Mahomes - that's appointment viewing every week, much less when they play each other. Getting Elway out of the GM role and into the owner's suite will help them immensely as well.

TL;DR - I'm cheering for the rest of the AFC West to be good so Mahomes can beat them anyway. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:00 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
C'mon CP. Let's buy the Broncos!

I'm in for $500!
This thread gets to 100K posts and it's happening!
[Reply]
CupidStunt 09:04 AM 01-12-2022
Quinn would be an awful, awful hire.

Hopefully they pull that 'safe' trigger and pass on a possible upside guy like Kellen Moore.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:07 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm going to be as honest as I can here, and I'll probably catch hell for it, but here goes -

I want Denver to be good. I want Vegas, LA, Denver and us all to be good. I want this conference to scare the rest of the league, because fall Sundays are better when the AFC West is wrecking shit across the board. I want everyone to be good, and I want to watch Reid and Mahomes beat them all for years to come.

Right now, Denver isn't going to contend for likely at least two to three years with their ownership situation and lack of long-term answer at QB, which is why I reiterate that Denver should sign Flores right now and today to get in there and build them up. Denver has talent on all sides of the ball, more than Miami does imho, and Flores could work with what they have and build his program. Miami screwed up letting him go. I've said it before - whomever the new GM/ownership is, they should absolutely give Houston what they want for Watson. Yeah, they'd be the ass end of jokes for a while (HA) and light on draft picks, but Watson is legit and with that talent he'd be dangerous on that team. The West would have Watson, Carr, Herbert and Mahomes - that's appointment viewing every week, much less when they play each other. Getting Elway out of the GM role and into the owner's suite will help them immensely as well.

TL;DR - I'm cheering for the rest of the AFC West to be good so Mahomes can beat them anyway. :-)
FWIW, the AFCW was seconds away from having three out of four teams in the playoffs.
[Reply]
TEX 09:50 AM 01-12-2022

I'm going to be as honest as I can also, I want Denver to continue to suck just like they have for the past 6 years. And I want their fan base to lose all hope and be miserable. F*** Donk forever!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:19 AM 01-12-2022

WTF is this bullshit? I want the division to suck balls so Mahomes gets the same breaks that Manning, Brady and Rogers got every year always winning the division and getting a title shot.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:39 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Quinn would be an awful, awful hire.

Hopefully they pull that 'safe' trigger and pass on a possible upside guy like Kellen Moore.
I'd be fine with any of the young offensive guys: Moore, Hackett, O'Connell, etc. I would be disappointed with an older defensive hire like Dan Quinn.
[Reply]
TEX 10:52 AM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I'd be fine with any of the young offensive guys: Moore, Hackett, O'Connell, etc. I would be disappointed with an older defensive hire like Dan Quinn.
Well it's going to be Quinn. We're about to start a thread and get the required 1000 posts to make it happen. So, enjoy!:-)
[Reply]
Page 2720 of 4910
« First < 1720222026202670271027162717271827192720 272127222723272427302770282032203720 > Last »
Up