ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 272 of 338
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276282322 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:24 AM 04-03-2023
Probably hoping Rock can go at WM40.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:25 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And that's why I saw what happened last night and wondered what the fuck they were doing. For the last year I've watched the Bloodline story and saw what I figured would be the conclusion last night. Shit...KO and Zayn won the tag team titles which should have meant that Reigns dropped his at WM. Then you can have him go full psycho and the Usos split from him.

Instead....meh. I really won't be watching anymore of the shows. I'll probably still check Reddit to get recaps but fuck spending hours watching bullshit.
Not sure if you're aware but at the very least watch RAW tonight. The one after Mania is always fucking incredible one way or another. Literally the most passionate gathered from WM all packed in and they usually have at least a couple surprises and big debuts.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:26 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Not sure if you're aware but at the very least watch RAW tonight. The one after Mania is always fucking incredible one way or another.
I'll probably record it and then check the recap to see if I need to watch it. It just sucks because I was actually finding myself enjoying wrestling again and then that fucking bullshit happened.

Reigns is boring as fuck.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:34 AM 04-03-2023
:-) this might make you feel better. The entire crowd fucking SHITTING on Roman when he's supposed to be a face. After WM33 I think

https://youtu.be/GdOPGNjx9S0
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:36 AM 04-03-2023
Assuming Steiners kid debuts tonight.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:38 AM 04-03-2023
And that's why I saw what happened last night and wondered what the fuck they were doing. For the last year I've watched the Bloodline story and saw what I figured would be the conclusion last night. Shit...KO and Zayn won the tag team titles which should have meant that Reigns dropped his at WM. Then you can have him go full psycho and the Usos split from him.

Instead....meh. I really won't be watching anymore of the shows. I'll probably still check Reddit to get recaps but fuck spending hours watching bullshit.
I’ve seen some speculation that Cody will win in a rematch at Summerslam, but that won’t have the heat that this did. It was right there and they made the wrong call imo.

If the Rock beats Roman, that buries the entire roster. He’s 50 and wouldn’t be a full time performer. That would be a fun moment, but very short lived.

Last night felt very Starrcade 1997 for me.

Hogan vs Sting should’ve been a great payoff from an epic story. It was the biggest event of the year and the time was right. Instead, they got cute and botched the finish. The rematches were never the same.

I don’t think WWE will be able to recreate the energy that Cody had going into last night. The fans will just assume Roman will win until Mania next year. They won’t be near as invested in any future main events from him. And by next year, they might just be completely over it. Roman would have “Go Away Heat” by then.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:41 AM 04-03-2023
And all of the talk about Reigns needing to hit that 1000 mark are stupid to me. Who gives a shit? You're telling me that this dude is supposed to be one of the greatest ever? He's boring as fuck. And he doesn't win matches clean. Last night would have been a little bit more palatable if he had done it without Solo's help.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:05 AM 04-03-2023

Ohh… pic.twitter.com/y2vpfr59AX

— Andrew Zarian (@AndrewZarian) April 3, 2023

The man literally looks like a cartoon villain now.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:08 AM 04-03-2023
And all of the talk about Reigns needing to hit that 1000 mark are stupid to me. Who gives a shit? You're telling me that this dude is supposed to be one of the greatest ever? He's boring as fuck. And he doesn't win matches clean. Last night would have been a little bit more palatable if he had done it without Solo's help.
Zero fans care about Reigns hitting 1000 days.

That doesn’t create heat. Stories create heat.

Cody had the perfect story and opportunity to take the titles. Big whiff.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:08 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Assuming Steiners kid debuts tonight.
I like him. Hope he does.

I want Gunther vs Bronn.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:12 AM 04-03-2023
Bronn may very well be the guy pencilled in to take the titles off Roman. They're going to push him to the fucking moon immediately.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 10:15 AM 04-03-2023
I wonder how much Vince and the selling of the company had to do with this. I can 100% see vince not wanting Cody to be the face of the company during the sale
[Reply]
Mecca 10:15 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
I wonder how much Vince and the selling of the company had to do with this. I can 100% see vince not wanting Cody to be the face of the company during the sale
Endeavor owns 51%, WWE shareholders get 49%.
Vince third in power, Nick Khan 4th
Will be new publicly traded company combined with UFC.

Vince still has a fuck ton of say.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:17 AM 04-03-2023
This made me laugh.

Cody Rhodes: I hope there’s no hard feelings about the whole me smashing your throne thing in AEW.

Triple H booking the #WrestleMania main event: pic.twitter.com/SjQbekhxTP

— Public Enemies Podcast (@TheEnemiesPE3) April 3, 2023

[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:27 AM 04-03-2023
Zero impact. The deal was already done.

WWE just has a high level of hatred for its fan base.
[Reply]
Page 272 of 338
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276282322 > Last »
Up