ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 271 of 335
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281321 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
SAUTO 05:00 PM 06-27-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
So is it a baby/not hatched... Or how's this work? How's he hatch it?
Something scared him that was down there.

Hot springs.

I think it's full fucking grown
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:55 PM 06-27-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why? He's not a Stark. Bloodlines come from fathers in the GOT realm.
Yes mostly, but remember Robert's main lie to the throne was his past blood ties to targarians. But also why he wanted all Targs killed off to not dispute that claim, but the hats neither here nor there.

Just saying, when it seems right, they make exceptions.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:58 PM 06-27-2016
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Yes mostly, but remember Robert's main lie to the throne was his past blood ties to targarians. But also why he wanted all Targs killed off to not dispute that claim, but the hats neither here nor there.

Just saying, when it seems right, they make exceptions.
Dorne and Bear Island seem to be exceptions. So bilineal descent is not unheard of. England practiced bilineal descent since Henry II became king and was their basis for the claim of the French throne.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:04 PM 06-27-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Something scared him that was down there.

Hot springs.

I think it's full fucking grown

When did this happen? I must've missed it in the episode, but seen a couple references to it.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:07 PM 06-27-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Dorne and Bear Island seem to be exceptions. So bilineal descent is not unheard of. England practiced bilineal descent since Henry II became king and was their basis for the claim of the French throne.
Additionally proving my point. It's not unheard of. I think IF they find a way to reveal Jon's parentage to the whole north, it will only cement his claim to be a true born leader, joining the north and the south in blood lines.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:14 PM 06-27-2016
When did this happen? I must've missed it in the episode, but seen a couple references to it.
It was in the books for sure. I haven't watched the tv show
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:16 PM 06-27-2016
Additionally proving my point. It's not unheard of. I think IF they find a way to reveal Jon's parentage to the whole north, it will only cement his claim to be a true born leader, joining the north and the south in blood lines.
I agree, especially if he rides a fucking Dragon out from under the castle.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:26 PM 06-27-2016
I think Jon only had visions/dreams in the crypts.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:32 PM 06-27-2016
It might be a good time to send an e-mail to Howland Reed.
[Reply]
trd84 06:44 PM 06-27-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Stupid. I'm the exact opposite. I'm thankful for the show creators who are actually going to be able to deliver on the storyline, which I don't think GRRM will. If it weren't for them, we'd be facing an incomplete story.

I also think they've done a great job of trimming the fat and moving things along, while GRRM has just gotten more plodding and purposeless as the books have progressed. He REALLY doesn't seem like he knows how to get to where he wants to go with the books.
Agree. I loved the 1st 3 books. But I prefer the show over the last couple of books.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:53 PM 06-27-2016
I was digging around various sites and came across this:

:-)
All my dreams are of the crypts, of the stone kings on their thrones. Sometimes I hear Robb's voice, and my father's, as if they were at a feast. But there's a wall between us, and I know that no place has been set for me.[22] :-)
- Jon Snow to Samwell Tarly

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php..._of_Winterfell

Jon Snow said something very similar to Sansa in the finale.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:00 PM 06-27-2016
When I start reading about all of these extra characters and storylines from the books here and then start reading more about them on the Internet I get so lost and confused.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 07:18 PM 06-27-2016
Army of kids
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:27 PM 06-27-2016
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/game...210821962.html

The stark dream team
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:34 PM 06-27-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/game...210821962.html

The stark dream team

Originally Posted by :
Access: I've got two last questions – one, what do you think about that theory that Bran could have been responsible for driving the Mad King mad? I thought that was a fun theory this season people came up with.

Isaac: Oh, I love that. I love that. I saw this in a YouTube comment section, which I know is the best place to go for any wisdom, but I saw this fantastic theory that it was like, 'Bran gets to The Wall and the Night's King is starting to go through it, so he's going 'Burn The Wall, burn The Wall' and Bran's [in a] vision, looking at the Mad King and it morphs into like 'Burn The Wall, burn them all, burn them all,'' – like Hodor. How cool is that?

[Reply]
Page 271 of 335
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281321 > Last »
Up