ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2705 of 2705
« First < 1705220526052655269527012702270327042705
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
BWillie 08:21 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The main reason Rodgers has a good TD/INT ratio is he cares about it. He won't throw into traffic anymore, which is one reason he won't win. Mahomes turns the risk dial when the pressure is on. Rodgers is content to head to the couch.
That sounds like some Alex Smiff shit.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:36 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
That sounds like some Alex Smiff shit.
Don’t feel bad for Alex, hot wife, made millions, made millions when rookie deals were big, has a good support system and family along with a post NfL gig.

That being said, I “did” fell bad for him back in the day. Drafted before he could have a drink legally, drafted back in the more “rougher” days of the nfl where rookie hazing was a thing… I think his first season of 1 TD and 11 INT really did a number on him mentally. I mean for fucks sakes, Mike singletary was his head coach and was on record saying “you need a quarterback” while smith was on the team and healthy. Post singletary with harbaugh and Reid he seemed to enjoy a good career and probably was able to come to peace with those earlier seasons. What was it like 5 OC’s in his first 5 years or something stupid like that?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:58 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Don’t feel bad for Alex, hot wife, made millions, made millions when rookie deals were big, has a good support system and family along with a post NfL gig.

That being said, I “did” fell bad for him back in the day. Drafted before he could have a drink legally, drafted back in the more “rougher” days of the nfl where rookie hazing was a thing… I think his first season of 1 TD and 11 INT really did a number on him mentally. I mean for fucks sakes, Mike singletary was his head coach and was on record saying “you need a quarterback” while smith was on the team and healthy. Post singletary with harbaugh and Reid he seemed to enjoy a good career and probably was able to come to peace with those earlier seasons. What was it like 5 OC’s in his first 5 years or something stupid like that?
Alex did have it rough his first few years in SF. He didn't live up to the hype of #1 overall pick, but he eventually was able to carve out a decent career.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:46 AM Yesterday
F Alex Smith.

Have a happy 4th of July.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Pretty big deal for Texas Tech to switch from Under Armour to Adidas. We had Under Armour for almost 20 years. I'm glad this change happened. Mahomes can now show up to any public event wearing Texas Tech gear without worrying about the sponsor crap. We also have one of the best golfers in the world, Ludvig Åberg, under contract with Adidas as well. Ludvig could show up to golf tournaments wearing Texas Tech gear if he wants since it now has the Adidas logo on there.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:58 PM Today

This Mahomes’ press conference tip might be the best thing ever. pic.twitter.com/CAYuCYfdg6

— Riggles Picks Podcast (@RigglesPicks) July 3, 2024

[Reply]
Page 2705 of 2705
« First < 1705220526052655269527012702270327042705
Up