Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 07:16 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Playground antics can't draw me in.
You have 30 more posts than anyone else in this thread. :-)
[Reply]
KentuckyChief 07:18 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
They didn’t take over the stadium

Arrowhead didn’t struggle to sell tickets to chiefs fans who decided to stay home

But ok, so some bengals fans showed up to a playoff game. Bandwagon fans care about playoff games. The pathetic part is how little they care when they aren’t winning. This does nothing to disprove my blatant indisputable data that shows that bengals fans don’t show up to games WHEN THEY ARE NOT GOOD.
Indeed! I’ve lived in Louisville for 30+ years, and I shit you not, I could count on less than 2 hands the amount times I’ve seen a Bengal fan in the first 28 years I’ve been here, now everybody has a brand new Burrow or Chase jersey and act like they’ve been hardcore for life. Just wait till these pricks have to cough up 90 mil a year for a QB and a WR and can’t afford Higgins, Boyd, Reader, Collins.
Like the Bills they have a very small SB window. Once that’s over, these cockroaches will disappear.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 07:34 AM 01-26-2023
Let's get to the point. How do you feel about Bengals fans taking over your stadium last year?

If they brought actual Jeff Ruby’s food in that bus, then I’m impressed. Otherwise, not.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:54 AM 01-26-2023
I'm gonna need you to keep one thing in mind.

The higher you go, the more the fall hurts.
How would you know? Your team has never accomplished shit other than a fluke AFCC win last year
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:56 AM 01-26-2023
90 percent of Bengals fans I overheard at Arrowhead were bandwagon pieces of shit wearing jerseys with the tag still on them. Overheard plenty going durrrr I just started following them
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:25 AM 01-26-2023

Bengals fans are riding high right now, but so far all you’ve done is lose a Super Bowl. It’s not getting any easier from here. This will likely be the weakest KC roster of the next several years, yet they still finished with the league’s best record. Soon Cincinnati will be making tough decisions and saying goodbye to stars, with no high draft picks to replace them with.

If you don’t cash in now, it may never happen. No pressure though!

Is Joey Floral ready to back up the smack??
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:31 AM 01-26-2023
Let's get to the point. How do you feel about Bengals fans taking over your stadium last year?

They look like they’re confused about which stadium to enter. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:39 AM 01-26-2023
3 points. 33 points. Does it lessen the W?
3pts isnt an ass beating, 33 pts is.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:43 AM 01-26-2023
Not sure what the "higher you go" comment is supposed to convey... seems like a loser mentality, like something Chiefs/Bengals fans would have said 10 years ago. Sure, the Patriots are great now, but wait for Brady to retire, they'll all be sad again!!!

The Chiefs have already reached the peak.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:49 AM 01-26-2023

Know how I know you've never been to Arrowhead?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:54 AM 01-26-2023

Is this the Bengals excuse for never getting over that hump and making it to the football mountaintop?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:04 AM 01-26-2023

Ah, but when you go all the way to the top of the mountain, it is so, so sweet.

Of course, you wouldn't know about that.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:07 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What's funny is that this went EXACTLY like it goes every time.

"I'm just here to talk football."

"Hey man, it's okay. I'm just here for the football discussion."

"Yeah, I feel pretty good about my team."

"My team is going to steamroll the Chiefs."

"BAAAA, why are you guys so mean? I'm just here to talk football."

Followed by endless, mindless spam.

It's amazing how they're always, ALWAYS, the same.
The internet in a nutshell. Pussies post words they can't back up, think it's funny, nobody cares, they disappear afterwards never to be heard of again, internet rejoices their demise.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:13 AM 01-26-2023

This would be like Chiefs fans taking over Marge Schott Stadium, Pete Rose's Gambling Paradise... or whatever name you call the dumpster fire where the Reds play.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:13 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Is this the Bengals excuse for never getting over that hump and making it to the football mountaintop?
That moron set it on a tee :-)
[Reply]
Page 27 of 268
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up