ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 332
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
New World Order 08:40 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Should've given it 5 more years. You missed some good times. Around 05/06 is when it started going downhill rapidly.

After I went to the Over the Edge thing in KC the product became stale for me.

I shouldn't have said it was shit, it just became different, especially after Stone Cold went into his whole 'what' gimmick.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:42 PM 08-04-2014
Anybody think we see the Undertaker again? I know they are using the win the push Brock but I think the Taker returns to cost Lesnar the title at SS or WM.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:44 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by New World Order:
After I went to the Over the Edge thing in KC the product became stale for me.

I shouldn't have said it was shit, it just became different, especially after Stone Cold went into his whole 'what' gimmick.
Always thought the "what" gimmick was stupid.

And yes that was around the time WWE started to go stale.

Then after Goldberg Lesnar at WM (one of the worst matches of all time) the product was just terrible.

I still think Stone Cold and The Rock need 1 more match. Too bad SCSA can't do it physically.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:45 PM 08-04-2014
The streak shouldn't have ever ended. Stupid move by Vince
[Reply]
New World Order 08:49 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Always thought the "what" gimmick was stupid.

And yes that was around the time WWE started to go stale.

Then after Goldberg Lesnar at WM (one of the worst matches of all time) the product was just terrible.

I still think Stone Cold and The Rock need 1 more match. Too bad SCSA can't do it physically.

When they started to pussify Kane that's where it really went south. They started doing dumb shit like having him kiss women and joke with The Rock.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:51 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
The streak shouldn't have ever ended. Stupid move by Vince
They should've picked someone with a better legacy first of all.

Even if it did have to be someone like Sting (Once he finally signs on)
[Reply]
TimBone 08:54 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
They should've picked someone with a better legacy first of all.

Even if it did have to be someone like Sting (Once he finally signs on)
I think they needed it to be an extreme heel, because they knew whoever did it would be hated.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:56 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
I think they needed it to be an extreme heel, because they knew whoever did it would be hated.
Yeah people don't even hate Lesnar right now because he's going against Cena and so many people want Cena to lose.

Just confusing booking.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:59 PM 08-04-2014
Dean Ambrose is awesome..that is all
[Reply]
penbrook 09:01 PM 08-04-2014
ROLLINS HADN'T LOST A MATCH VIA PINFALL IN EIGHT MONTHS! HEATH SLATER JUST CONQUERED ROLLINS' UNDEFEATED STREAK! #Raw
[Reply]
TLO 09:38 PM 08-04-2014
Raw used to be 2 hours long, yes?

There was over an hour of bullshit that could have been cut out of the show. Easily.
[Reply]
Reaper16 09:43 PM 08-04-2014
Seriously though, if we all don't subscribe to the Network there might not be a WWE at all in three years. The financial future of the company absolutely depends on the Network's success, and the company is BLEEDING money right now because they only have 700,000 subscribers.

The good thing is that it is a fucking awesome product that's worth more than what they charge for it.
[Reply]
bobhill 10:15 PM 08-04-2014
When it works, awesome.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:22 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Seriously though, if we all don't subscribe to the Network there might not be a WWE at all in three years. The financial future of the company absolutely depends on the Network's success, and the company is BLEEDING money right now because they only have 700,000 subscribers.

The good thing is that it is a fucking awesome product that's worth more than what they charge for it.
I agree with this completely. This WWE Network is the most fan friendly thing I've ever seen a company release. I was really hoping it would do well, and I am disappointed with how few subscribers they're have been. If it had done well, maybe other companies would follow suit on something similar. Anybody who has ever been a wrestling fan and has a little bit of disposable income owes it to themselves and the sport to buy the subscription. It's a wonderful package just based upon the fact that you can watch any ppv in the history of the WWE, WCW, and ECW. Just a great deal.
[Reply]
Mav 12:06 AM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
I agree with this completely. This WWE Network is the most fan friendly thing I've ever seen a company release. I was really hoping it would do well, and I am disappointed with how few subscribers they're have been. If it had done well, maybe other companies would follow suit on something similar. Anybody who has ever been a wrestling fan and has a little bit of disposable income owes it to themselves and the sport to buy the subscription. It's a wonderful package just based upon the fact that you can watch any ppv in the history of the WWE, WCW, and ECW. Just a great deal.
I would get it but I'm on the Sprint network and it's trash.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 332
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up