ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 114
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
NWTF 01:33 PM 04-06-2014
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
That's exactly what I am doing. The tank is real easy to clean. I just switched flavors and one of them I was really burned out on is amazing to me again. I highly recommend this flavor to anyone.

www.Vaporsknoll.com check out dumber juice. It was the first liquid I tried and always have a bottle nearby. It is a great flavor.
Thanks. Im checking it out now.
[Reply]
Buck 01:39 PM 04-06-2014
Originally Posted by NWTF:
I think thats the direction im heading. Ive ordered some kanthal that should be here monday. Ive got everything else ill need. Im going to try to rebuild the nautilus ato. Ill see how it goes and go from there.

I cant move on 100% to RBAs due to my working environment, but I think one would be just perfect when Im at home. Reading thru reviews on the nautilus before buying, I noticed a few reviews comparing the vaping experience of the nautilus as being almost as good as their RBAs.
It's really easy once you get the hang of it.

My last coil lasted about 2 weeks, just had to change the cotton every few days. Super easy, super cheap.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:25 PM 04-06-2014
I think thats the direction im heading. Ive ordered some kanthal that should be here monday. Ive got everything else ill need. Im going to try to rebuild the nautilus ato. Ill see how it goes and go from there.

I cant move on 100% to RBAs due to my working environment, but I think one would be just perfect when Im at home. Reading thru reviews on the nautilus before buying, I noticed a few reviews comparing the vaping experience of the nautilus as being almost as good as their RBAs.
I'm in the same boat. My girlfriends brother is into mechanical mods and RBAs the flavors he gets at 30 watts is unbelievable. The nautilus is the first tank that can keep up with his equipment. I think it would be beneficial to at least learn how to.

I think I'm getting a VAMO mod first, then I'll start tinkering.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:26 PM 04-06-2014
Thanks. Im checking it out now.
They are a local vape shop. Another fan favorite there is pon pon.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:39 PM 04-07-2014
Got my Nautilus in. Wow, what a nice tank this is. I have no complaints at all. I had to turn down my airflow from max because the ease of the draw freaked me out a little. At max you are practically doing lung hits on 8 watts. I can crank my SVD to 15 watts and create ridiculous clouds by the way. It even sits on my SVD very nicely.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 03:41 PM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Got my Nautilus in. Wow, what a nice tank this is. I have no complaints at all. I had to turn down my airflow from max because the ease of the draw freaked me out a little. At max you are practically doing lung hits on 8 watts. I can crank my SVD to 15 watts and create ridiculous clouds by the way. It even sits on my SVD very nicely.
It is a damn impressive tank. So glad I bought it.
[Reply]
NWTF 04:47 PM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
It is a damn impressive tank. So glad I bought it.
Guys, this tank is awesome. I just rebuilt the 1.6 ohm coil following riptrippers video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAmI...yer_detailpage . Im vaping at 14w the coil measured at 1.5 ohms. Ok first, Im going to have to cut back on the nicotine level. 15mg is too intense with this build. The vapor and flavor is insane.

Listopencil, I followed your lead and got the SVD. Thanks for the review I love it. I still think the vaping quality from the stock nautilus coil is great, but if you ever want to take it to that next level give that rebuild a try. Buck is right, its not that hard to do. Just dont do it with high nicotine juice. lol.
Attached: photo-1.jpg (64.3 KB) 
[Reply]
listopencil 06:30 PM 04-07-2014
Guys, this tank is awesome. I just rebuilt the 1.6 ohm coil following riptrippers video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAmI...yer_detailpage . Im vaping at 14w the coil measured at 1.5 ohms. Ok first, Im going to have to cut back on the nicotine level. 15mg is too intense with this build. The vapor and flavor is insane.

Listopencil, I followed your lead and got the SVD. Thanks for the review I love it. I still think the vaping quality from the stock nautilus coil is great, but if you ever want to take it to that next level give that rebuild a try. Buck is right, its not that hard to do. Just dont do it with high nicotine juice. lol.
Nice. The stainless steel tank looks really good. I have a bottle of 32mgs nic flavorless fluid left over. I dribble a bit into the tank every now and then. Holy crap this thing made me a bit dizzy. I had to dump a tank and start over with a weaker mix, lol. I'm using the 1.6 ohm coil that it came with and I have a box of five more, plus the 1.8 spare that came with the tank.
[Reply]
NWTF 08:34 PM 04-07-2014
Nice. The stainless steel tank looks really good. I have a bottle of 32mgs nic flavorless fluid left over. I dribble a bit into the tank every now and then. Holy crap this thing made me a bit dizzy. I had to dump a tank and start over with a weaker mix, lol. I'm using the 1.6 ohm coil that it came with and I have a box of five more, plus the 1.8 spare that came with the tank.
lol. Yeah, when i first got the tank I was using 10 and 12 mg juices. Ive just recently started going back to some of the first juices I bought that were 15 and 18 mg. I didnt really notice the nic that much in my other tanks, but like you said, you can get yourself dizzy if your not careful with this tank. And youv'e got 32mg. lol. But the flavor tastes so good its easy to get carried away.

glad you got yourself a nice tank to go with that SVD. The SVD is underrated. I dont know why more vapers aren't repping it. I guess its not the flavor of the month, but its a well built device powerful enough to meet most peoples needs. And it looks better then most of the mods on the market too IMO.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:29 AM 04-08-2014
I stumbled across this while I was looking at various batteries.

There is a long explanation of Ohm's Law and how it applies to your vape: http://invape.com/understanding-e-ci...battery-usage/

And a handy calculator if you want to skip the math: http://invape.com/ohms-law-calculator/

With that calculator you can punch in the resistance of your atomizer and the wattage/voltage you want to vape on to see what kind of demand you are putting on your battery. With the kind of set up I use it is never going to be a problem but people who want to get into RBA's might find it interesting.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:55 PM 04-09-2014
For anyone that has gotten the stainless steel tank replacement for their Nautilus, is it annoying not being able to see how much fluid you have left? I've been looking around at various options and checking prices. I stumbled across this:

It has a polycarbonate window at the bottom. Various color windows that you can see in the pic. Selling for $25. Here's the site:

http://www.luxor-vapes.com/collectio...-v-3-by-acexus
[Reply]
NWTF 11:52 PM 04-09-2014
For anyone that has gotten the stainless steel tank replacement for their Nautilus, is it annoying not being able to see how much fluid you have left? I've been looking around at various options and checking prices. I stumbled across this:

It has a polycarbonate window at the bottom. Various color windows that you can see in the pic. Selling for $25. Here's the site:

http://www.luxor-vapes.com/collectio...-v-3-by-acexus
Im probably going to have to get one. They look pretty good too.
[Reply]
Buck 05:33 PM 04-10-2014
This Innokin iTaste VTR is on sale for $55!

Wow. These things cost over $100 and they are even $71 on the Chinese Sites.

I'm thinking about getting it.

http://shop.vaperev.com/sale/vtr-jungle-camo.html
[Reply]
listopencil 05:54 PM 04-10-2014
I just saw this:

"One unique feature of the iTaste VTR is it has a replaceable battery, unlike its predecessors."

It takes an 18650. This is the main reason I chose an SVD over a VTR, because I wanted replaceable batteries.
[Reply]
Buck 05:55 PM 04-10-2014
Weird. Who told you that?
[Reply]
Page 27 of 114
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up