ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 29
« First < 172324252627 2829 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CB Breeland signing with the Chiefs
The Franchise 10:06 AM 03-18-2019

Former Packers CB Bashaud Breeland is signing with the Chiefs, a source told ESPN

— Rob Demovsky (@RobDemovsky) March 18, 2019

[Reply]
Warrick 10:59 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Omenihu trade-up here we come!
Veach go get him!
[Reply]
booger 11:02 PM 03-19-2019
Two veteran CBs with last year of their contract playing for their next payday and Ward hopefully continuing to improve it’s not done adding bodies but looking better
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03-19-2019, 11:03 PM
This message has been deleted by CoMoChief.
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:29 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Good lord. 6’5” 280 is monsterous.
Originally Posted by booger:
Huge wingspan and long arms. David Irving like freakish wingspan or javon kearse like wingspan. Add that to the 280 frame and that’s very intriguing piece of clay to work with!
Did you happen to notice his natural instincts for making ball-carriers pay both at and behind the LOS, as well as his speedy-assed motor for that size?

He and Chris Jones ALONE could fuck some shit up.
[Reply]
Redbled 11:32 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Wish they got him for more than 1 year. I think he is going to have a good year with the Chiefs, get himself a nice contract.
Maybe we will have interest in paying him if he does great.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:50 PM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Did you happen to notice his natural instincts for making ball-carriers pay both at and behind the LOS, as well as his speedy-assed motor for that size?

He and Chris Jones ALONE could fuck some shit up.
Being a Senior Bowl standout is another factor if Omenihu is Veach's 2019 Draft mancrush since the Chiefs have made them automatic candidates as 1st round prospects or " must have players if they performed well in the game
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:21 AM 03-20-2019
Omenihu, Oruwariye, and Adderley please.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:26 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Omenihu round 2 works
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:42 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Being a Senior Bowl standout is another factor if Omenihu is Veach's 2019 Draft mancrush since the Chiefs have made them automatic candidates as 1st round prospects or " must have players if they performed well in the game
The more I watch, the more I'm taking him in the 2nd and not the 1st. He needs some work. If you're playing a 4-3 DE, you need to seize your opportunities when they come. Granted, this is just one game I'm checking out, but you can't let plays get past you when they're right there for the taking. He also needs to work on getting his hands up to deflect if he can't make it to the QB.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:44 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Omenihu round 2 works
He AND Jaylon Ferguson are usually there in round two for us or close enough to move up to grab one of them in a lot of mocks and sims.

Or you could nab Omenihu at 29, nab Oruwariye and Rapp, Thornhill, or Abram.

Cool thing about a lot of the safeties that should go in the first few rounds is that they're not strictly a FS or SS. so paired with Honey Badger, you have a lot of flexibility to confuse offenses as to who's doing what and where.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03-20-2019, 01:25 AM
This message has been deleted by Sweet Daddy Hate. Reason: Oops!
Tribal Warfare 01:33 AM 03-20-2019
He AND Jaylon Ferguson are usually there in round two for us or close enough to move up to grab one of them in a lot of mocks and sims.

Cool thing about a lot of the safeties that should go in the first few rounds is that they're not strictly a FS or SS. so paired with Honey Badger, you have a lot of flexibility to confuse offenses as to who's doing what and where.

IMO, if KC doesn't trade up in the 1st round and stays at 29 it'll be an OL or DB
[Reply]
New World Order 01:42 AM 03-20-2019
If Bush isn’t there trade down, acquire some more ammo and then use that ammo to get back in early second round
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:52 AM 03-20-2019
In your opinion are these realistic picks, the best picks, or both?

I ask because Omenihu seems like he's going to take some time to really develop and I'm unsure about his ability to step in and make an immediate impact.

Oruwariye( I need a nickname please )seems like the most polished of the three and could contribute on day one. Plus, I kind of like CB's who hail from Florida; that state seems to produce some good ones.

Adderly has really good instincts and ball skills but you DO have to wonder about making the transition due to his conference and the level of competition he faced. Also, one of the knocks on him is that he likes to blow up instead of wrap up and man we do NOT need more of that.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:36 AM 03-20-2019

Ferguson is a slow power rusher. Tested like shit at his pro day. I want nothing to do with him before round 3.

I’d love Adderley at 29 myself. I think he’s the next Ed Reed with his CF abilities
[Reply]
DTVietnam 05:21 AM 03-20-2019
anyone else feel they cant get excited about any moves until this Tyreek thing is settled?
[Reply]
Buckweath 06:38 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
IMO, if KC doesn't trade up in the 1st round and stays at 29 it'll be an OL or DB
IMO, it is pretty obvious it won't be an offensive player in the 1st round.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 29
« First < 172324252627 2829 >
Up