ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 42
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:03 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
You must be a dem. Gets mad for pointing out facts.

However Green only made the playoffs twice in 7 seasons he was there. Smitty has taken the Chiefs to the playoffs 3 out of his 4 seasons and hasn't had a losing season as a Chief.
Negged.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:06 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Negged.
Is Alex "All I do is win" Smith better?
[Reply]
Buns 08:11 PM 08-17-2017
SAUTO please send these cunts to the RR.
[Reply]
Buns 08:16 PM 08-17-2017
JASON "All I do is ban these Smith dipshits to RR" SAUTO
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:33 PM 08-17-2017
Just read a brief nfl.com article regarding Smith, in which he was compared to a trusted old boot you struggle to throw away...

I give major credit to the author, because his article perfectly encapsulated Reid's relationship with Smith...

Alex is that old pair of boots that you still love and refuse to throw away, but in your heart of hearts, you know it's time to move on...

Alex, wish you all the best, you were a critical catalyst for our resurgence, but it's time to work in a new pair of boots...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 08-17-2017
Those boots have shit on them. And it's stinking up the place.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:46 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Just read a brief nfl.com article regarding Smith, in which he was compared to a trusted old boot you struggle to throw away...

I give major credit to the author, because his article perfectly encapsulated Reid's relationship with Smith...

Alex is that old pair of boots that you still love and refuse to throw away, but in your heart of hearts, you know it's time to move on...

Alex, wish you all the best, you were a critical catalyst for our resurgence, but it's time to work in a new pair of boots...
Alex is that tired old pair of ACME boots that you wore exclusively in the yard while feeding the livestock and trouncing about in their thousands of shit piles. Those boots didn't even make it to the porch; they were wisely kept in the barn.
Mahomes are those fly-ass rattlesnake Tony Llama's that get to ride shotgun in the 350 when not on your feet, and that instantly transform you in to the most pimp fucking Cowboy that ever drew a fast shot from a pair of Colts.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:52 PM 08-17-2017
Is Alex "All I do is win" Smith better?
I kind of like

Alex 'All I do is win except for the other 42 % of the time and also the playoffs" Smith
[Reply]
penbrook 09:53 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I kind of like

Alex 'All I do is win except for the other 42 % of the time and also the playoffs" Smith
Is this the Smitty from KC or the Smitty from his whole career
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:07 PM 08-17-2017
Shitty Smitty rolled

Timeless classic complements of Sandy Cheeks!
Attached: alexsmith.gif (599.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:36 AM 08-18-2017

^ ...
:-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:40 AM 08-18-2017
Is this the Smitty from KC or the Smitty from his whole career
He wants to use his whole career... because in his mind, it minimizes and better obscures the QB Smitty is today. So how fun.. but most can see through this. They are just numbers.. and no QB does well alone.. but Smith has been a good "B" level QB throughout his 4 KC years.. as well as his last 2 in SF.

Adding in his earlier years.. especially the one in 2007 when he was playing with a 3rd degree separation in his throwing shoulder.. hey, go for it.. but it only spotlights the maxed out bias and hatred.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:28 AM 08-18-2017
Yes

If you want to talk about Alex smith fairly, you must only use the second half of his career. You can't examine his 1st half of his career or you are a biased, hateful person.

If you really want to be completely fair , you must ignore all of the losing seasons and focus only on the winning seasons.

Otherwise you are obscuring the truth and just being a hater.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:42 AM 08-18-2017
Sorry, the difference is glaring between the two. I for one d not want to see us win a bunch of games because of D and ST only to lose to Rapelisberger and Brady in the end.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:57 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
He wants to use his whole career... because in his mind, it minimizes and better obscures the QB Smitty is today. So how fun.. but most can see through this. They are just numbers.. and no QB does well alone.. but Smith has been a good "B" level QB throughout his 4 KC years.. as well as his last 2 in SF.

Adding in his earlier years.. especially the one in 2007 when he was playing with a 3rd degree separation in his throwing shoulder.. hey, go for it.. but it only spotlights the maxed out bias and hatred.
I think saying that a person wants to use a players whole career is some underhanded way of describing a player is a bit over the top don't you think?

How far back is ok? Who gets to decide how far back is ok?

I also would point out that you say no QB does well alone yet you are saying it to the poster that says Smith is better than Trent Green based entirely on the amount of wins the team had.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 42
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up