ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 31
« First < 172324252627 28293031 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
lewdog 09:00 PM 04-18-2021
I don't "despise" anyone on CP but the poster I can't stand the most is Chiefshrink. Dumbass puts religious and political posts in damn near every thread in the lounge. He's loonier than Looney Tunes.

Years ago I really used to dislike Frazod. In the past year I've really grown to appreciate his posts in the lounge as he's pretty level headed on most topics.....either that or I'm just getting older and more mellow. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 10:25 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I don't "despise" anyone on CP but the poster I can't stand the most is Chiefshrink. Dumbass puts religious and political posts in damn near every thread in the lounge. He's loonier than Looney Tunes.

Years ago I really used to dislike Frazod. In the past year I've really grown to appreciate his posts in the lounge as he's pretty level headed on most topics.....either that or I'm just getting older and more mellow. :-)
I think it's more a case of me mellowing. I used to get bicker and battle regularly, and it grated on people. Now I just let shit go for the most part. If I expend anything more than minimal effort battling some miserable, repugnant twat like Cosmo, then I'm just letting the flea on the tail wag the dog.

*Obligatory fat insult upcoming. Yawn.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:06 PM 04-18-2021
There's a lot of people on here that I've had an issue with from time to time, and most I can't even remember why anymore and don't have an issue with.

Then there's complete fucking mouth breathers like JakeF, UChieffy, Mahomo, Nickhead, etc, who remind me with every post why I fucking hate them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:16 PM 04-18-2021
I dont hate anyone on here theres people it's fun to flip shit at we all do it that's what makes this board what it is. I think doing it in football talk threads and serious stuff should be off limits everything else meh who gives a shit.

I wont lie it was pretty akward at first meeting people from here I've met alot of them ( Phil, Dave Lane, Twisted Chief, Clay, Simply Red, George, Wazu, Coach, Zach, Htiq, Sauto and probably more I cant think of) got along great with them and given who I am I'm sure I've talked shit to all of them on here before I ever met them. Those meet ups have been really fun.
[Reply]
tooge 09:23 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I dont hate anyone on here theres people it's fun to flip shit at we all do it that's what makes this board what it is. I think doing it in football talk threads and serious stuff should be off limits everything else meh who gives a shit.

I wont lie it was pretty akward at first meeting people from here I've met alot of them ( Phil, Dave Lane, Twisted Chief, Clay, Simply Red, George, Wazu, Coach, Zach, Htiq, Sauto and probably more I cant think of) got along great with them and given who I am I'm sure I've talked shit to all of them on here before I ever met them. Those meet ups have been really fun.
Dude, Ok, I must apologize. I seriously had you confused with Hootie. Sometimes all the name changes confuse me since I'm not really on here that much. I hated that Hootie guy, but I rescind my Billay vote. What was your previous name on here?
[Reply]
lewdog 10:33 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Dude, Ok, I must apologize. I seriously had you confused with Hootie. Sometimes all the name changes confuse me since I'm not really on here that much. I hated that Hootie guy, but I rescind my Billay vote. What was your previous name on here?
His prior name was “dildo holder.”
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:45 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
His prior name was “dildo holder.”
Cock coozie
[Reply]
cooper barrett 04:55 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Mini Cock coozie
that's right now
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:45 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
I've been Billay, Chocolate Hog, Big Meatball Billay, and Titty Meat
[Reply]
In58men 09:17 PM 04-18-2021
Stevieray use to get on my nerves, but from what people say about him he sounds like a pretty cool dude. We just have different opinions, doesn’t mean I despise the guy. I would have a beer with him.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:11 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Stevieray use to get on my nerves, but from what people say about him he sounds like a pretty cool dude. We just have different opinions, doesn’t mean I despise the guy. I would have a beer with him.
He’s a good beer drinking companion.

Are you the one I bought a shotgun from?
[Reply]
In58men 10:15 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
He’s a good beer drinking companion.

Are you the one I bought a shotgun from?
No sir, that’s not me.
[Reply]
Valiant 08:18 AM 04-19-2021
Duh'nese will always be up there. Twunt.
Deberg for stupid threads, which would not bother me normally. But if outside people come here and see his shit we all look dumber by association.
Taco john's, hate donkey fan trolls.
Alexsmith stalker fans.

Does cooper post other than in girlie posts?
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:21 AM 04-19-2021
Cornhumpers??? YOU SON OF A BITCH
[Reply]
eDave 11:09 AM 04-19-2021
Frazod is not nearly the cocksucker he was made out to be before he reconnected here.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 31
« First < 172324252627 28293031 >
Up