Page 269 of 4908
« First < 169219259265266267268269 2702712722732793193697691269 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:23 AM 12-21-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I have a feeling Kubiak will make sure Denver doesn't make the playoffs.
Dunno if it's Kubiak or what it is exactly. They've scored 17, 12 and 27 points in each of the last three first halves... and they've combined for 0 points in each of the last three second halves. How does a team do that?

17-3 @ SD at halftime, game ends same score.
12-0 vs OAK at halftime, game ends 12-15.
27-13 @ PIT at halftime, game ends 27-34.

So weird...
[Reply]
TEX 09:37 AM 12-21-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Dunno if it's Kubiak or what it is exactly. They've scored 17, 12 and 27 points in each of the last three first halves... and they've combined for 0 points in each of the last three second halves. How does a team do that?

17-3 @ SD at halftime, game ends same score.
12-0 vs OAK at halftime, game ends 12-15.
27-13 @ PIT at halftime, game ends 27-34.

So weird...
You know what else is "so weird?" As you so eliquently pointed out last week in your attempt to demean their win, the Chiefs only scored 10 points against the Chargers, yet only a week later they scored 34, on the road (in good weather) to beat the Ravens. So weird...:-)

Meanwhile Lossweiler, and his Jeckyll and Hyde offense, continues to sink the Donx at home and on the road. Also so weird...:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:39 AM 12-21-2015
What's also weird is if Denver wins their next two home games they'll get a first round bye. So weird.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:41 AM 12-21-2015
one Jamaal Charles fumble from winning the division. The Bears debacle was bad too.

The way things are going, Denver is looking at being the 3rd best team in the division next season.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:45 AM 12-21-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
You know what else is "so weird?" As you so eliquently pointed out last week in your attempt to demean their win, the Chiefs only scored 10 points against the Chargers, yet only a week later they scored 34, on the road (in good weather) to beat the Ravens. So weird...:-)

Meanwhile Lossweiler, and his Jeckyll and Hyde offense, continues to sink the Donx at home and on the road. Also so weird...:-)
I think I've been pretty fair with both teams and the ugliness at times of their wins. You'd never admit it, and that's fine.

The stupid fumble early set up PIT for the first score, but DEN rallied. The second half woes the last 3 weeks are a problem. They've played well enough to win all 3, but they've lost two. The second half issues are a concern, but it was good to see the offense play better on the road coming off the OAK debacle.

KC's defense bent a bit yesterday, allowing BAL to move the ball, thankfully they capitalized on two huge turnovers for scores. KC's offense isn't scaring anyone, it's all about the defense - has been all year. Denver's defense didn't do their job in the 2nd half yesterday, that was the big difference.

Originally Posted by RunKC:
one Jamaal Charles fumble from winning the division. The Bears debacle was bad too.

The way things are going, Denver is looking at being the 3rd best team in the division next season.
Let's not get too ahead of ourselves...
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:46 AM 12-21-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
What's also weird is if Denver wins their next two home games they'll get a first round bye. So weird.
Now if you guys can just figure out a way to get the game called at halftime the next couple weeks, then you'll be golden.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:47 AM 12-21-2015
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Now if you guys can just figure out a way to get the game called at halftime the next couple weeks, then you'll be golden.
Exactly. Denver has the worst half time talks apparently.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:47 AM 12-21-2015
It's completely realistic to think Denver is the 3rd best team next season. It is extremely difficult to fix an entire OL in one offseason, and Brock is struggling.

The Raiders on the rise whether we want to admit it or not.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:49 AM 12-21-2015
they've combined for 0 points in each of the last three second halves. How does a team do that?
They do that by not having a run game...Pittsburgh adjusted and completely shut down the pass. That was the 31st ranked pass defense that blanked them. Going 3-and-out..not using any clock. Defense got gassed...

Like I said months ago...no run game, in winter, is death.

Cincy will do the same....but have a much better defense. They will make Assmeller beat them...
[Reply]
O.city 09:49 AM 12-21-2015
Baltimore didn't move the ball much yesterday save for the first drive
[Reply]
staylor26 09:53 AM 12-21-2015
I think I've been pretty fair with both teams and the ugliness at times of their wins. You'd never admit it, and that's fine.

The stupid fumble early set up PIT for the first score, but DEN rallied. The second half woes the last 3 weeks are a problem. They've played well enough to win all 3, but they've lost two. The second half issues are a concern, but it was good to see the offense play better on the road coming off the OAK debacle.

KC's defense bent a bit yesterday, allowing BAL to move the ball, thankfully they capitalized on two huge turnovers for scores. KC's offense isn't scaring anyone, it's all about the defense - has been all year. Denver's defense didn't do their job in the 2nd half yesterday, that was the big difference.

Our defense is obviously the strength of the team, but I'm sick and tired of idiots like you talking about our offense like it's as bad as yours. We're still a top 10 scoring offense, and one of the most balanced teams in the NFL.
[Reply]
TEX 10:04 AM 12-21-2015

:-) Classic Mule Tool Talk. Keep talking, cuz the Chiefs keep proving you wrong.

Meanwhile, as I told you, you better start worrying about your QB's this season rather than waiting till next...:-)
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:25 AM 12-21-2015
Donkey's are gonna miss the playoffs.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:28 AM 12-21-2015
KC's offense isn't scaring anyone, it's all about the defense - has been all year.

KC has scored more points and allowed less points than the over-rated Donkos...to the tune of 60 more net points. All this while giving up a home game to London. Keep thinking that dumpster fire is getting fixed in the next two weeks...Teams know how to defend Assmeller now. That cupcake schedule..early on... is coming to roost. Luckily for that shit team that Cleveland crapped the bed..otherwise this conversation isn't happening.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:35 AM 12-21-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
KC has scored more points and allowed less points than the over-rated Donkos...to the tune of 60 more net points. All this while losing a home game to London. Keep thinking that dumpster fire is getting fixed in the next two weeks...Teams know how to defend Assmeller now. That cupcake schedule..early on... is coming to roost.
Things balance out - KC his getting the cupcakes to close out the season.

And, again - just because I said teams weren't scared of KC's offense, you shouldn't make a direct correlation that I'm saying Denver's offense is better. Denver's offense has been a hot mess the last month.

We can go back to the bye week and I've never had any thoughts about this Broncos' team doing anything worth a damn in the playoffs. And, that stance hasn't changed. I'd love to see Denver secure the #2 seed, which they still can - but that doesn't mean that I think they can win a playoff game. They are way too off balance right now.

Denver could advance as a #2, #3 or a #5 at this point and I wouldn't expect anything special happening in the playoffs. Hell, they could miss out entirely and aside from it being a buzzkill way to end the season, I'm not going to lose much sleep over it at this point.

The team has really fizzled when it matters most the last 2 weeks, hell the last 3 weeks... it is what it is. And you guys should be loving every minute of it... the Chiefs are on a roll.
[Reply]
Page 269 of 4908
« First < 169219259265266267268269 2702712722732793193697691269 > Last »
Up