I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:05 AM 01-02-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
This is the greatest opener in the history of man:
:-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:59 PM 01-02-2009
I just saw a commercial for E-Harmony and it's "free communication" weekend!

Time to find your matches and whore it up on e-harmony this weekend. FYI for Luv and Claythan

eHarmony - Free communication weekend
married-couple.jpg
Posted 3 days, 2 hours ago

Finding your true love could happen as soon as this weekend with eHarmony. Starting January 1st, they will be hosting a free communication weekend that allows users to communicate with their matches for free. And just in case you need a few more good reasons to join eHarmony: eHarmony has over 20MM people registered, on average 236 people a day get married through eHarmony, and over 100,000 people have been married thus far. Vow not to spend another lonely year, join today. Offer valid 01/01/2009 - 01/04/2008.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:11 PM 01-05-2009
From a blog I read:

-It's possible to pick up a girl you've never met in a restaurant by initiating a game of tic-tac-toe on a napkin and making your waitress relay the game between the both of you until you make your approach.

Trust me. I know a guy.
[Reply]
Donger 06:13 PM 01-05-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
From a blog I read:

-It's possible to pick up a girl you've never met in a restaurant by initiating a game of tic-tac-toe on a napkin and making your waitress relay the game between the both of you until you make your approach.

Trust me. I know a guy.
The only winning move is not to play.
[Reply]
luv 06:13 PM 01-05-2009
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I just saw a commercial for E-Harmony and it's "free communication" weekend!

Time to find your matches and whore it up on e-harmony this weekend. FYI for Luv and Claythan

eHarmony - Free communication weekend
married-couple.jpg
Posted 3 days, 2 hours ago

Finding your true love could happen as soon as this weekend with eHarmony. Starting January 1st, they will be hosting a free communication weekend that allows users to communicate with their matches for free. And just in case you need a few more good reasons to join eHarmony: eHarmony has over 20MM people registered, on average 236 people a day get married through eHarmony, and over 100,000 people have been married thus far. Vow not to spend another lonely year, join today. Offer valid 01/01/2009 - 01/04/2008.
Thanks, but no thanks. I'm about 6-9 months away from thinking about dating again.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:34 PM 01-05-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
Thanks, but no thanks. I'm about 6-9 months away from thinking about dating again.
Thats totally cool Luv, but I just have to know how you managed that math.
[Reply]
luv 06:37 PM 01-05-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Thats totally cool Luv, but I just have to know how you managed that math.
With every pound I lose, I shred more insecurity. I like who I am. I'd be a damn fine catch. People have to want to open the package though. The more appealing the package, the more people will want to open it. Not saying I wouldn't date someone now if the opportunity and right person came along, but I'm not going to be actively searching or putting myself out there.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:42 PM 01-05-2009
Let that shit happen naturally, it will catch up to you when you least expect it. Definetly get rid of the insecurity that will help a ton.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:46 PM 01-05-2009
With every pound I lose, I shred more insecurity. I like who I am. I'd be a damn fine catch. People have to want to open the package though. The more appealing the package, the more people will want to open it. Not saying I wouldn't date someone now if the opportunity and right person came along, but I'm not going to be actively searching or putting myself out there.
You always find it when you aren't actively looking for it.
Good lord. I've only ever found it in the absolute oddest places and times.

Happy to hear you're doing beautifully.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:14 PM 01-05-2009
Which means it will happen before that timeframe.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:51 AM 01-06-2009

Aaaaaaaaawe, a baby.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:51 AM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Aaaaaaaaawe, a baby.
[Reply]
luv 10:16 AM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Aaaaaaaaawe, a baby.
Yeah, that's it.

[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 10:24 AM 01-06-2009
luv I think you're too hung up on your own physical appearance. If you want to lose weight fine but do it for you not for someone else. I think you seem to have a good heart and I don't think you should be afraid to take on a relationship if one presents itself. Confidence in yourself as a person is way more important than being as thin as you think you have to be.

Women are never happy with their bodies anyway. My gf is 112 pounds soaking wet, holding a brick and she thinks her butt is too big. I can cover an asscheek with one hand. Christ I drives me insane. The thing is I wouldn't care if it took two hands. Heh.

You're fine the way you are for the right person.
[Reply]
luv 10:37 AM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by beer me:
luv I think you're too hung up on your own physical appearance. If you want to lose weight fine but do it for you not for someone else. I think you seem to have a good heart and I don't think you should be afraid to take on a relationship if one presents itself. Confidence in yourself as a person is way more important than being as thin as you think you have to be.

Women are never happy with their bodies anyway. My gf is 112 pounds soaking wet, holding a brick and she thinks her butt is too big. I can cover an asscheek with one hand. Christ I drives me insane. The thing is I wouldn't care if it took two hands. Heh.

You're fine the way you are for the right person.
I wouldn't pass one up if it happens. You know how sick and tired someone gets of being told what a good person they are, how cool they are, and how sweet they are, only to get passed up for someone who acts like a bitch, but who's good looking? Don't tell me looks don't matter. I'm not going to lie to myself. They do matter. I'm not losing weight for someone else. I'm doing it so I can feel better about myself and how I present myself. In turn, hopefully that helps me find someone. If not, well, I've survived on my own.
[Reply]
Page 268 of 660
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272278318368 > Last »
Up