ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 267 of 298
« First < 167217257263264265266267 268269270271277 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:38 AM 01-21-2019
Clay is right, everyone is just pissed because we were literally one bone-headed line up away from winning this game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:40 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You posted in the Fire Bob Sutton thread. Did you mean to post it in another thread?
No...this has gone off tangent to the Chiefs somehow being run worse than the shitshow that the Packers have been recently.

Imagine missing the playoffs. TWO YEARS IN A ROW.

Never happened here, only happened one time in Philly, because he had a dog murderer for a QB and his sons went off the reservation.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:41 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Clay is right, everyone is just pissed because we were literally one bone-headed line up away from winning this game.
Nope. After hearing about Tony fucking Romo calling out the Patriots plays before the fact while Sutton apparently didn't know they were coming I'm fucking furious at the fact he was not fired last offseason like I was banging the table for.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:41 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No...this has gone off tangent to the Chiefs somehow being run worse than the shitshow that the Packers have been recently.

Imagine missing the playoffs. TWO YEARS IN A ROW.

Never happened here, only happened one time in Philly, because he had a dog murderer for a QB and his sons went off the reservation.
Oh. I wasn't paying attention to all that. Carry on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:43 AM 01-21-2019
it's stupid

we're spoiled children who demanded the world in year one of the mahomes era
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:44 AM 01-21-2019
Nope. After hearing about Tony fucking Romo calling out the Patriots plays before the fact while Sutton apparently didn't know they were coming I'm fucking furious at the fact he was not fired last offseason like I was banging the table for.
Hindsight is 20/20.

Bob Sutton is also a conquering hero who led us to our first home playoff win in 25 years.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 12:46 AM 01-21-2019
Bob Sutton isn’t the reason we scored 0 points in the 1st half.

The defense played better than everyone wants to give them credit for..
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:47 AM 01-21-2019
Bob Sutton lmao

People are shocked Dee Ford was lined up improperly when werthers squad has fundamentally shit the bed all year. Is this real life?
[Reply]
Coach 12:48 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:

They played very well up to the 3rd quarter, outside of the opening drive.

The problem is though, they shit the bed in the 4th quarter and OT.

Goes both ways.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:49 AM 01-21-2019

Yea not getting off the field on 3rd down so you give up 45 minutes of TOP, is awesome.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:52 AM 01-21-2019
Am I a fucking idiot for wanting Brent Venables to be our next DC?
Nope.

Well DUH. We knew going in that this guy was bag of dicks and that this was his last season, and that we weren't going to do SHIT with him defensively, running the show. I've been singing that song for MONTHS. Do I need to buy a louder fucking PA system?
It's a goddamned MIRACLE we got THIS far with that fuck.

it's stupid

we're spoiled children who demanded the world in year one of the mahomes era
How come you and I are like the ONLY optimistic people when this shit happens? Oh yeah, because we assess the situation WELL beforehand, to the tune of MONTHS, and temper our expectations accordingly.

Hindsight is 20/20.

Bob Sutton is also a conquering hero who led us to our first home playoff win in 25 years.
Yeah....Imma' goin' "Sunshine/Bob's Ass" on that one, please... :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:56 AM 01-21-2019

And where was our "prolific offense" that first half? Those fuckers were goddamn lucky to enter the 2nd half with such a low deficit on the scoreboard.
[Reply]
jaa1025 01:00 AM 01-21-2019
just tossing out some names

Retreads: John Fox, Chuck Pagano, Jack Del Rio, Mike Nolan

Up and comers: Kris Richard, defensive backs coach, Dallas Cowboys
[Reply]
New World Order 01:01 AM 01-21-2019
And where was our "prolific offense" that first half? Those ****ers were goddamn lucky to enter the 2nd half with such a low deficit on the scoreboard.
He's an Alex Smith cocksucker
[Reply]
New World Order 01:02 AM 01-21-2019
Clay is right though

Improving the defense even just a little probably gives us wins over Rams, at NE, vs Chargers and the AFC Champ game vs NE.

We're right there, kinda like Jordan's Bulls before they won all of those titles.
[Reply]
Page 267 of 298
« First < 167217257263264265266267 268269270271277 > Last »
Up