ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 266 of 791
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276316366766 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
O.city 11:56 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Even if Collins signs a 4-year deal worth $12M a year, he isn't going to cost anywhere close to $16M against the 2019 cap like Ford will.

Collins also doesn't have a LONG history of injuries like Ford does.

I'm not overlooking anything. The concerns about Collins aren't even in the same ballpark as the concerns about Dee Ford. One is a question mark, the other is a walking emergency room.
Sure, but glossing over issues isn't gonna make things work.

Injuries are injuries. One has been hurt more recently and is coming off surgery.

Atleast with Ford you pay the money one year and your done. While not ideal, it's not a long term deal on a player to play safety that excels at being a linebacker more than a safety.

I'm just not a big Collins fan at a big number.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:57 AM 03-11-2019
If anyone really thinks this guy guessed Watkins was signing with KC for 3 years and $48M and just happened to be right, you're a fucking m-o-r-o-n.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:58 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by booger:
Hey kid we all just sacrificed our goats, chickens and rabbits and said prayers with the red woman so this afternoon you will shit your pants at work
I am so happy to have attention. Thank you CP. Maybe Veach should have Mahomes make the phone calls. He clearly sucks at it.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:58 AM 03-11-2019

Earl Thomas, Tyrann, Amos, Joyner.

They’ll also be very active on mid tier defensive free agents. Looking to add 3-5 veteran pieces to D.

— The Gunslingiest (@RedMamba707) March 11, 2019

This is some hard hitting inside info here folks. No shit the chiefs are rebuilding a D
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:58 AM 03-11-2019
How about no one posts anything from twitter unless the person has a blue check Mark next to their name
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:58 AM 03-11-2019
Could you retards stop clogging the thread with this crap
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:58 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Sure, but glossing over issues isn't gonna make things work.

Injuries are injuries. One has been hurt more recently and is coming off surgery.

Atleast with Ford you pay the money one year and your done. While not ideal, it's not a long term deal on a player to play safety that excels at being a linebacker more than a safety.

I'm just not a big Collins fan at a big number.
I'm not gloating over anything.

He's had one serious injury. Dee Ford has had A DOZEN.

And it's more than not ideal if his salary cap number prevents the Chiefs from making additional moves. They could land Collins AND a LB with that money.

I don't even care about Collins that much but signing him would be MUCH smarter than keeping Dee Ford.
[Reply]
O.city 11:59 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Don't tell me what to do.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:59 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I am so happy to have attention. Thank you CP. Maybe Veach should have Mahomes make the phone calls. He clearly sucks at it.
Free agency hasn't started yet. LOL
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:59 AM 03-11-2019
Even if Collins signs a 4-year deal worth $12M a year, he isn't going to cost anywhere close to $16M against the 2019 cap like Ford will.

Collins also doesn't have a LONG history of injuries like Ford does.

I'm not overlooking anything. The concerns about Collins aren't even in the same ballpark as the concerns about Dee Ford. One is a question mark, the other is a walking emergency room training video.
Your bias is showing.

Dec 2, 2018 NFL Shoulder Labrum Tear Collins suffered a partial tear of the labrum in his left shoulder that required surgery. He finished the season on IR.

Apr 12, 2018 NFL Arm Forearm Fracture Collins needed a 2nd surgery on the right forearm he fractured in December 2017.

Dec 24, 2017 NFL Arm Forearm Fracture Collins broke his right forearm making a tackle in Week 16 action. He was placed on the IR.

Aug 14, 2015 NFL Knee MCL Pull Grade 1 Collins sprained his left MCL in a preseason game. The team initially said he'd miss at least the next game, but Collins returned for it and had no further reported issues.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:59 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:

This is some hard hitting inside info here folks. No shit the chiefs are rebuilding a D
You're so fucking salty and for what?

If you wanna ignore what he says, FINE, that is your choice. But stop bitching. Some of us take him seriously here.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:00 PM 03-11-2019
Retard is rude thing to call someone. Many have relatives that are.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:00 PM 03-11-2019
He can't handle getting scooped. He's done this for years. He wishes he was an NFL insider and can't handle it when other people on Twitter get the attention he so craves.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:00 PM 03-11-2019

:-)
[Reply]
O.city 12:00 PM 03-11-2019

And it's more than not ideal if his salary cap number prevents the Chiefs from making additional moves. They could land Collins AND a LB with that money.

I don't even care about Collins that much but signing him would be MUCH smarter than keeping Dee Ford.
Didn't say you were gloating about anything.

Sure they can small cap these signings this year, but that's not always the best idea especially with the names we have coming due.
[Reply]
Page 266 of 791
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276316366766 > Last »
Up