Page 266 of 298
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:14 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Coach:
Even I was almost getting it right (Not as good as Romo). I repeatedly said cover Edelman and put a MLB in the middle of the field.
All I was doing was screaming my head off by that point. Not really watching all that close.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:14 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wait, so Tony Romo was calling the Patriots plays from the broadcast booth with damn near 100% accuracy during the final 2 drives of the Patriots?
LOL yep. One of my buddies texted that the Chiefs should get Romo as the DC.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:14 AM 01-21-2019
Should we hire Romo as a defensive coordinator?
[Reply]
jaa1025 12:16 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Of course. Romo was even calling it out. Sutton is some sort of supposed defensive genius but he couldn't figure out what the damn country knew going into the game. Definitely has taken the worst DC in Chiefs history from Greg Robinson.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:18 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Ward said Sutton’s defense took him most of the season to figure out.

Pats say the defense isn’t hard to figure out.

Nothig like confusing your own players and making it easier for the opposing offense.
Fire Sob Buttons yesterday
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
How is this organization run that makes you think we are going to and winning a Super Bowl?
Six straight winning seasons and three straight division titles.

Now that Reid has his elite QB the sky is the limit. Anything is possible.

The Packers are so terribly run they haven't even won their own division more than half of Rodgers' career.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:20 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
Who's left to replace Sutton? I really wanted Bowles.
Al Harris or DJ
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 AM 01-21-2019
This year, Mahomes PROVED that the only issue with this team in the playoffs was Alex Smith.

He was DIRECTLY responsible for blowing those Titans and Steelers games, not Reid. It was HE who took seven fucking minutes to score in New England in 2015, and missed Kelce twice for TDs. Not Reid.

Now, suddenly we are scoring TOO FAST and everyone is bitching about that, too. :-)

Again, when your team is a damn offsides away from going to the Super Bowl...you didn't choke. You don't beg to replace a HOF caliber head coach.

The Chiefs with Reid and Mahomes are the envy of every team in the league save one right now. NO TEAM is set up as well for long term success.

Get over tonight, because eventually they will get over the ultimate hump. Young did. Elway did. Manning did. Do you really think they had better coaches than Reid?

We already slayed one demon in the div. We got a new demon to slay, we just need to sharpen the sword a little. Previously, we were using butter knives.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:28 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This year, Mahomes PROVED that the only issue with this team in the playoffs was Alex Smith.

He was DIRECTLY responsible for blowing those Titans and Steelers games, not Reid. It was HE who took seven fucking minutes to score in New England in 2015, and missed Kelce twice for TDs. Not Reid.

Now, suddenly we are scoring TOO FAST and everyone is bitching about that, too. :-)

Again, when your team is a damn offsides away from going to the Super Bowl...you didn't choke. You don't beg to replace a HOF caliber head coach.

The Chiefs with Reid and Mahomes are the envy of every team in the league save one right now. NO TEAM is set up as well for long term success.

Get over tonight, because eventually they will get over the ultimate hump. Young did. Elway did. Manning did. Do you really think they had better coaches than Reid?

We already slayed one demon in the div. We got a new demon to slay, we just need to sharpen the sword a little. Previously, we were using butter knives.
No. This defense fucking sucks, and it has to change immediately
[Reply]
NoGodsNoReids 12:28 AM 01-21-2019
Still aren’t going to the super bowl though
[Reply]
patyoulikemahomes 12:29 AM 01-21-2019
it's time to bring a new and young defensive minded coach in as defensive coordinator.

no more of this loyalty bullshit. you only get 1 chance to get to the superbowl and the defensive coordinator is solely to blame for this shit.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:30 AM 01-21-2019

He was DIRECTLY responsible for blowing those Titans and Steelers games, not Reid. It was HE who took seven ****ing minutes to score in New England in 2015, and missed Kelce twice for TDs. Not Reid.

Ive been plenty critical of Reid. I disagree he didn't play a big part in losing indy. Tennessee, maybe. San Diego... I was irate. But getting mad at Reid for the last two games is nitpicking. I think that last rough stretch this season changed Reid for the better. He's really far down the list of people I'd pin this loss on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:31 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No. This defense fucking sucks, and it has to change immediately
Well, that goes without saying.

But I hardly think you blame Reid for that. I mean, it's Tom Brady out there.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:32 AM 01-21-2019
Well, that goes without saying.

But I hardly think you blame Reid for that. I mean, it's Tom Brady out there.
You posted in the Fire Bob Sutton thread. Did you mean to post it in another thread?
[Reply]
New World Order 12:36 AM 01-21-2019
**** you Bob and your shitty vanilla man-to-man d
[Reply]
Page 266 of 298
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276 > Last »
Up