JohnnyHammersticks 08:57 AM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
[Reply]
BEAVER 04:41 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dumb. Can't believe the Texans extended him. Makes no sense. He's a career 4 YPC back the decline.
But if a shootout jumps off - Mixon is down. You have to consider that.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:44 PM 03-14-2024

Free-agent RB AJ Dillon is expected to re-sign with the #Packers pending a physical, per sources. pic.twitter.com/BwwSANBDQP

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) March 14, 2024

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:46 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Glad other teams wasted $$$ on Mooney and Samuel.

Barring some unexpected trade for a big name veteran WR such as Aiyuk… the best strategy is to sign OBJ or Mike Williams to a one year deal as a veteran stopgap and draft at least two instant impact WR’s in the draft.
Oh sure.

Just draft two instant-impact WRs in the draft. It's easy.

See, what you do is, you go to the PROSPECTS tab and then press down on the left joystick button. Then select EDIT. And then you find the prospects that have SUPERSTAR development traits that are rated where you can get them with your picks and then take those guys.

And if those guys don't exist, then you edit a Punter, draft him, and convert him later.

Easy-peasy.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:47 PM 03-14-2024
If Williams can pass a physical I'd like to see him in red and gold more than I would either Samuel or Brown, tbh. Samuel is basically a slot guy, and what we really need is a guy that can play outside.

Brown can play outside, but there are weaknesses/holes in his game. Williams is at least a complete WR, when healthy.

However, the best overall WR left is still OBJ. The only weakness in his game is that he doesn't have deep speed anymore. But in every other aspect as a WR, he's the best available. If he could be had for say two years/$25 million with incentives up to maybe $30 million? That would fix nearly all of the WR issues in one guy.

Although, on a personal level, I just don't like his personality. But his teammates have always been pretty positive abut him, so maybe I'm just wrong about him.
[Reply]
blake5676 04:47 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Nope. That's why Watson should be cut, too high of a cap hit. Dead cap only 150K.

But then again, we spent a 2nd round pick on Skyy and he's still here so...
You are fucking insufferable. If I knew how to use the ignore feature I think you might be the first one in my entire time here.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:48 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No, I want better.

We were playing guys like Skyy Moore and Watson when there were better options on other teams practice squads.

Give me 3-5 million and I easily upgrade him.
Well, Watson has been much more productive than Moore. And if Watson is your 4th guy, you're in great shape.

And that's likely to be the case, so let's not freak out on the 14th of March.
[Reply]
Hoover 04:48 PM 03-14-2024
I'm so glad we have been out on these WRs.

I'll gladly take the leftovers on a one year proof it deals.

I'd take Mike Williams. I'd take Hunter Renfrow. Hell, I'd even take OBJ.

The WR opposite Rice is going to get 75 targets tops. We need to pay accordingly.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:48 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
If Williams can pass a physical I'd like to see him in red and gold more than I would either Samuel or Brown, tbh. Samuel is basically a slot guy, and what we really need is a guy that can play outside.

Brown can play outside, but there are weaknesses/holes in his game. Williams is at least a complete WR, when healthy.

However, the best overall WR left is still OBJ. The only weakness in his game is that he doesn't have deep speed anymore. But in every other aspect as a WR, he's the best available. If he could be had for say two years/$25 million with incentives up to maybe $30 million? That would fix nearly all of the WR issues in one guy.

Although, on a personal level, I just don't like his personality. But his teammates have always been pretty positive abut him, so maybe I'm just wrong about him.
I think OBJ is plenty fast enough still.

The REAL problem is that he's dating Kim Kardashian. That's just not gonna fly with Taylor Swift.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:48 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don't think you are...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:49 PM 03-14-2024
Probably has a worse trade market than even Zach Wilson…

🚨 UPDATE

The New York Jets have made Allen Lazard available for trade. pic.twitter.com/QBV6I2VOA2

— NFL Rumors (@nflrums) March 14, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:49 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Oh sure.

Just draft two instant-impact WRs in the draft. It's easy.

See, what you do is, you go to the PROSPECTS tab and then press down on the left joystick button. Then select EDIT. And then you find the prospects that have SUPERSTAR development traits that are rated where you can get them with your picks and then take those guys.

And if those guys don't exist, then you edit a Punter, draft him, and convert him later.

Easy-peasy.
Scrub shit right here. You just draft whoever the fuck you want and then edit them afterwards with all the best abilities.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:50 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Scrub shit right here. You just draft whoever the fuck you want and then edit them afterwards with all the best abilities.
Pretty much what Reid already does, so....
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:51 PM 03-14-2024
We've already got our number one WR, guys! It's...

Matt Araiza.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:51 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Pretty much what Reid already does, so....
I think Reid accidentally hit cancel instead of save changes with Moore.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:52 PM 03-14-2024
My #1 receiver is 5'6 400 pound phenom RunFast McChunkey
[Reply]
Page 266 of 365
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276316 > Last »
Up