Page 265 of 298
« First < 165215255261262263264265 266267268269275 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Oh, so the Chiefs have won two Super Bowls in the last 25 years? I must have missed that.

The Seattle Seahawks, the Raiders, the Broncos have all won Super Bowls. The only 2 teams from the AFC West that haven't won a Super Bowl in the last 25 years are the Chiefs and Chargers. So, if you told me the Chiefs were a better organization than the Chargers, I could believe that.

The laughingstock Cardinals have been to a Super Bowl. The expansion team Panthers have been to a Super Bowl. A team so bad that their fans wore paper bags on their heads, and were nicknamed The Aints has been to a Super Bowl, and won the game.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who set an NFL record for losing, have been to, and won a Super Bowl.

Are we also a better organization than those teams?

I love the Chiefs, but we have not been to a Super Bowl since the 1969 season, and that means we are not a better organization than any team that has been to a Super Bowl since 1970.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
In the last six seasons the Chiefs are absolutely a better run organization than some of these other clown shows.

The Packers have absolutely squandered Rodgers.

We're going to and winning multiple Super Bowls with Mahomes because of how this organization is run.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 12:01 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Oh, so the Chiefs have won two Super Bowls in the last 25 years? I must have missed that.

The Seattle Seahawks, the Raiders, the Broncos have all won Super Bowls. The only 2 teams from the AFC West that haven't won a Super Bowl in the last 25 years are the Chiefs and Chargers. So, if you told me the Chiefs were a better organization than the Chargers, I could believe that.

The laughingstock Cardinals have been to a Super Bowl. The expansion team Panthers have been to a Super Bowl. A team so bad that their fans wore paper bags on their heads, and were nicknamed The Aints has been to a Super Bowl, and won the game.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who set an NFL record for losing, have been to, and won a Super Bowl.

Are we also a better organization than those teams?

I love the Chiefs, but we have not been to a Super Bowl since the 1969 season, and that means we are not a better organization than any team that has been to a Super Bowl since 1970.

100% agree. Jets, Cleveland, Detroit, KC and maybe Vikings. Even the Bengals played in two SBs in the 80s. Texans have been around only since the 2000s.
This is a bottom five franchise over the last few decades, a win tonight could have helped a long way eradicate that stench.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:03 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
In the last six seasons the Chiefs are absolutely a better run organization than some of these other clown shows.

We're going to and winning multiple Super Bowls with Mahomes because of how this organization is run.
Until the Chiefs win something you are not gonna tell me they are better than a team that won a bowl in the last 10 y ears.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:04 AM 01-21-2019

Believe it when I see it
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
I disagree that the Chiefs are a better organization than the Packers. If success is measured by championship pedigree then we are in the bottom 10. Currently there is nothing to indicate that Reid will make the right moves to suddenly turnaround the defense
Other than the fact that he literally has had top 10 defenses four of his six seasons in KC?

:-)

Give me a break.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:05 AM 01-21-2019
Nothing much about last off-season made me positive for the future
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:06 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Believe it when I see it
You're just grumpy because we lost a heartbreaker.

We are headed for GREAT things.

Most of us thought this was an 8-8 team this season and they were a damn offsides away from THE SUPER BOWL.

GREAT THINGS.
[Reply]
FringeNC 12:06 AM 01-21-2019

Despite his flaws, Reid is a top 5 coach, and with Mahomes the future seems bright, but Reid is old and morbidly obese. How many years does he have left?
[Reply]
gold_and_red 12:08 AM 01-21-2019
Other than the fact that he literally has had top 10 defenses four of his six seasons in KC?

:-)

Give me a break.
Results matter. 2 playoff wins in 6 years with 4 losses in the same excruciating fashion of not being able to stop anything when it matters is not in the right direction. Packers are not relevant here. Will Reid be more accountable?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:09 AM 01-21-2019
Wait, so Tony Romo was calling the Patriots plays from the broadcast booth with damn near 100% accuracy during the final 2 drives of the Patriots?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:09 AM 01-21-2019

How is this organization run that makes you think we are going to and winning a Super Bowl?

Just saying random words doesn't make them true. There is proof that the Chiefs cannot win in the playoffs. We have had HFA 3 times and lost. We are 7-1 in the last 8 playoff games in the supposed biggest home field advantage in the AFC.

That's my evidence. What is your evidence? Again, I wish I could blindly believe that we won't waste Mahomes, but I can't.

[Reply]
jaa1025 12:10 AM 01-21-2019
Who's left to replace Sutton? I really wanted Bowles.
[Reply]
Coach 12:11 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wait, so Tony Romo was calling the Patriots plays from the broadcast booth with damn near 100% accuracy during the final 2 drives of the Patriots?
Pretty damn close.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:12 AM 01-21-2019
God DAMN it. Wish I hadn't read that. Now I'm fucking pissed all over again.
[Reply]
Coach 12:13 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
God DAMN it. Wish I hadn't read that. Now I'm fucking pissed all over again.
Even I was almost getting it right (Not as good as Romo). I repeatedly said cover Edelman and put a MLB in the middle of the field.
[Reply]
Page 265 of 298
« First < 165215255261262263264265 266267268269275 > Last »
Up