Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
pr_capone 12:21 AM 10-12-2012
updated op

*paypal balance. going to hold off on the ads on fb so I have returned the funds into the paypal account. $625 has officially left the account to pay for the plane.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:43 AM 10-12-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:
How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as ****, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.
Impossible. Against the law. Obits must be sent through a licensed funeral director to be published.
[Reply]
BillSelfsTrophycase 12:53 AM 10-12-2012
WE LOVE THIS TEAM CLARK NOW SHOW US YOU DO
[Reply]
007 01:26 AM 10-12-2012
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas:
anything to influence the breast cancer awareness month? would like to detract from a personal statement and make a national one dedicated to the ones that are fighting breast cancer.
you could always ask him to use pink letters. I like the Honk idea though. That could be a fun parking lot if people do it.
[Reply]
notorious 07:40 AM 10-12-2012
Unfortunatly pink doesn't show very well in the sky, and I don't think we want to see the price of custom letters.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:10 AM 10-12-2012
EXTENSION = BETRAYAL, SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

simple and to the point.
[Reply]
frankotank 08:11 AM 10-12-2012
Originally Posted by PGM:
They draft a Round 1 QB and you all will fall in line like good little soldiers. Bank on it.
DUH! WTF?
[Reply]
bevischief 09:58 AM 10-12-2012
EXTENSION = NO FANS, SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
bowener 10:09 AM 10-12-2012
I can foresee a problem with the "Extension" banners. Will the losers that have their heads in the sand about Pioli even know what the fuck it is about? Just add 2 characters to it.

"Extend Pioli = Betrayal/No Fans! saveourchiefs.com" 38 or 36 Characters
[Reply]
ct 10:09 AM 10-12-2012
the honk to fire pioli idea is pretty funny.

what if you could convince ticket holders to go into the stadium late, hang back in the parking lot at next home game, and everyone honk for 5 miniutes right at noon, while teh seats remain largely empty for tv broadcast?
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 10:24 AM 10-12-2012
Originally Posted by ct:
the honk to fire pioli idea is pretty funny.

what if you could convince ticket holders to go into the stadium late, hang back in the parking lot at next home game, and everyone honk for 5 miniutes right at noon, while teh seats remain largely empty for tv broadcast?

Thousands of horns going off at the same time for 5 minutes straight?

Epic.

Should get a guy to stand up high somewhere to "conduct" the automobile choir. Haha
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 11:15 AM 10-12-2012
What about renting a Ryder or Pensky truck, putting a sign on each side and take it to the game?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 10-12-2012
Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles:
Thousands of horns going off at the same time for 5 minutes straight?

Epic.

Should get a guy to stand up high somewhere to "conduct" the automobile choir. Haha
It is done.

[Reply]
Chiefburger 11:34 AM 10-12-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
It is done.

:-) this has potential.
[Reply]
bevischief 11:47 AM 10-12-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
It is done.

:-)
[Reply]