ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 264 of 335
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274314 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
underEJ 10:35 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
littlefinger getting friendzoned LOL
How fast can he get to KL to propose to that Queen. He's sort of out of options unless he marries Dany, but with Tyrion and Varys on her council, that seems unlikely.

He did promise Cersei he'd take winterfell and she told him to put sansa's head on a spike. He might try that to earn a place with her now.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:42 PM 06-26-2016
Fucking epic, Cersei went full Al Qaeda on the sept. The Lannisters are fucking finished though, she just doesn't know it yet.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:46 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by underEJ:
How fast can he get to KL to propose to that Queen. He's sort of out of options unless he marries Dany, but with Tyrion and Varys on her council, that seems unlikely.

He did promise Cersei he'd take winterfell and she told him to put sansa's head on a spike. He might try that to earn a place with her now.
he has no choice now. How does he become King now? He needs to align with the Lannisters and Cersi wanted Sansas head. That has to be his play now.

But I think they convince the little bitch boy to turn on him and he is toast.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:48 PM 06-26-2016
Lannisters are fucking finished. That was an epic move by Cersei but it also left her without 1 single ally.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:59 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Lannisters are ****ing finished. That was an epic move by Cersei but it also left her without 1 single ally.
I think CleganeBowl will happen in the first several episodes of the next season. Hound will get to King's Landing and Cersei will be in full terrorize everybody mode with Zombie Mountain.
[Reply]
Swanman 11:01 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by Smellway:
so did arya just put the frey boys fingers in those pies...or are those FREY BOY MEAT PIES?!? :-):-)
Context was much different but I am glad we got Frey pies in the show. They were one of the few highlights of book 5. We also got the little murderous birds, just a different victim than the books (and a more satisfying victim, Pycelle was very murderable)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:03 PM 06-26-2016
Also, I'd like to point out that while suicide isn't something that needs celebrating, Tommen's choice makes 100% logical sense. I don't think I'd want to keep leaving if I didn't have access to Natalie Dormer's beautiful figure anymore either.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:11 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Seeing some online interpreting the look between Sansa and Baelish as her upset with Jon being named King, but I interpreted it completely differently. Everything up to that point indicated her support for Jon, so I thought that moment was her realization of just how angry Littlefinger is at Jon's ascension, when she finally notices him stewing over in the corner.
That's pretty much how I saw it too. I think when I was watching it, the first look to me, said, "How is your plan working out now, bitch?" Then the second look was, "oh shit. He pissed. I might be in some shit now."
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:14 PM 06-26-2016
Redditors are pointing out that Ned laid Dawn against Lyanna's bed..
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:18 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Redditors are pointing out that Ned laid Dawn against Lyanna's bed..
I noticed that too and mentioned it to my buddy.

Maybe it is in the crypt with Lyanas body and Jon gets it to fight the white walkers? It's made out of a meteor and not Valyrian steel. Whatever difference that makes. But it is called Dawn and they are going to fight the war for the dawn.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:32 PM 06-26-2016
Maybe, and then give longclaw back to the mormonts?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:32 PM 06-26-2016
Until otherwise, I'd guess the show will follow GRRM's canon on that where the sword was given back to House Dayne.
[Reply]
DrRyan 12:38 AM 06-27-2016
Pretty damn good last two episodes. Would I have liked to have seen the North remembers and Frey pie speech closer to how it happened in the books? Hell yes. That said, I don't think it is that big of a deal they way it played out.

The look Jaime gives Cersei sure gives a hell of a lot of foreshadowing to an impending valoqar moment. Lyanna Mormont might be the most satisfying character in the entire show. Give that girl more screen time next season please.

One beef I had with the episode was not getting anything out of the white walkers this episode. I thought for sure they would at least be marching towards the wall.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:46 AM 06-27-2016
Kind of felt Tommen was going to take a header when they focused on the window after he left the screen.

The most surprising part was Arya unveiling to Walder Frey. I honestly didn't think she had the face-changing ability anymore after she said sayonara to Jaqen.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:09 AM 06-27-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That's pretty much how I saw it too. I think when I was watching it, the first look to me, said, "How is your plan working out now, bitch?" Then the second look was, "oh shit. He pissed. I might be in some shit now."

I think that's exactly it.
[Reply]
Page 264 of 335
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274314 > Last »
Up