ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 264 of 359
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Kman34 05:16 PM 03-04-2020
[QUOTE=Megatron96;14825022]
Originally Posted by RocKhawks:

Youth is just completely wasted on the young . . . if I were this kid, the moment she started up with me, I'd have done things to her that would've scared farm animals right out of the county. There would've been latex, ball gags, riding crops . . . and I'd make her involve her little friend there too. what's she gonna do? Tell on me?
And I believe you can delete texts and pictures off your phone to hide the evidence too...
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:44 PM 03-04-2020
[QUOTE=Megatron96;14825022]
Originally Posted by RocKhawks:

Youth is just completely wasted on the young . . . if I were this kid, the moment she started up with me, I'd have done things to her that would've scared farm animals right out of the county. There would've been latex, ball gags, riding crops . . . and I'd make her involve her little friend there too. what's she gonna do? Tell on me?
You have progressively gotten weirder and weirder.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:56 PM 03-04-2020
[QUOTE=dlphg9;14825125]
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

You have progressively gotten weirder and weirder.
I don't know if you're referring to Rockhawk or me. Don't know how the other guy misquoted me either for that matter.

Well, that's weird. It did the same thing to me now.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:00 PM 03-04-2020
Whatever. It's a joke. The first bit about "youth being wasted" is a line from a movie. The bit about "farm animals" is another line from another movie. The ball gags, etc. reference is from Pulp Fiction.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:00 PM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Somebody:

I like the way you think... I'd be elbow deep in there, and pics galore!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:48 AM 03-06-2020
This is funny AF, and exactly how I would have acted in this situation.

https://youtu.be/m6uvv1aS5_I

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bo James 06:35 AM 03-06-2020
Rules. I’d post her pic but I’m too new. Enjoy

NEW CANEY, TX – A teacher was arrested today after a complaint led to the discovery of an inappropriate relationship between a New Caney ISD teacher and student.

On February 5, 2020, the Montgomery County Precinct 4 Constable’s Office received a complaint about a teacher at New Caney ISD. The complaint stated that a former Porter High School Teacher, identified as Rhiannon Petty, was allegedly involved in an improper relationship with a minor student from the same school.

The Constable’s Office Criminal Investigations Division worked the case for several weeks which included multiple search warrants and interviews. The results of the investigation led to the arrest of Petty for Improper Relations Between Educator/Student, a second-degree felony.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:41 AM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by Bo James:

NEW CANEY, TX – A teacher was arrested today after a complaint led to the discovery of an inappropriate relationship between a New Caney ISD teacher and student.

On February 5, 2020, the Montgomery County Precinct 4 Constable’s Office received a complaint about a teacher at New Caney ISD. The complaint stated that a former Porter High School Teacher, identified as Rhiannon Petty, was allegedly involved in an improper relationship with a minor student from the same school.

The Constable’s Office Criminal Investigations Division worked the case for several weeks which included multiple search warrants and interviews. The results of the investigation led to the arrest of Petty for Improper Relations Between Educator/Student, a second-degree felony.
BURN HER!!!!! No questions straight to the stocks with a torch and roast that creature
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:01 AM 03-06-2020

You should be banned for making me Google that cow before breakfast.

That bitch could feed all the cannibals in New Guinea. Guilty as charged!
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:25 AM 03-06-2020

The Porter High School HOSA Chapter is teaming up with the Spartan Student Council to raise awareness about sexual abuse, child abuse, and teen dating violence. We want to invite Porter HIgh School to wear denim on Wednesday, April 25th. Show your school spirit, wear denim

— Rhiannon Petty (@RhiannonPetty3) April 24, 2018

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:37 AM 03-06-2020
Guilty, clearly she was eating the kids after coitus.. She's a fatty-fat-fat spider!
[Reply]
scho63 09:16 AM 03-06-2020

How about at least a link to the story you NooB Knucklehead!
:-)
[Reply]
Bo James 09:44 AM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:

I can’t post links either. Jealous?
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 09:44 AM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:

He did us a favor. You WOULD NOT like what you'd see.

Again guys, it's HOT teachers.
[Reply]
cwhocares 09:46 AM 03-06-2020

:-):-):-) Thank you for not posting her picture. Some things are better left to the imagination. I'm going to start therapy to try and remove the picture from my mind.
[Reply]
Page 264 of 359
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274314 > Last »
Up