ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 263 of 617
« First < 163213253259260261262263 264265266267273313363 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Hootie 07:13 PM 06-02-2013
Originally Posted by MeatRock:
English please, along with complete sentences so i can understand what you are trying to say.
please go through that post and tell me where I wasn't using English

you're fucking awful
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:13 PM 06-02-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
this isn't butthurt

this is me explaining to someone with an inferior mental fortitude the real meaning behind that post

it's the same thing Frazod is doing

it's funny

I should form a CP group called "Hootie's Slaves." You two would make great members.
You're not funny. You never have been. You're simply a babbling douche that people like to troll. You completely suck. Go kill yourself yesterday.
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:14 PM 06-02-2013

you're fucking awful
AND SENTENCES START WITH CAPITAL FUCKING LETTERS YOU GODDAMNED MORON.
Hootie 07:14 PM 06-02-2013
Dude. Seriously? Is that all you've got? Butthurt and Envy was played out 200 post's ago. All i am doing is giving my opinion, that i think your write-ups were decent to begin with but turned stupid. But by all means, continue with being upset over my opinion.
why would I ever be upset about your opinion? I'm explaining to you why your 'opinion' (an opinion you clearly don't even believe), is completely meaningless.

You are a completely meaningless member on this board who is only known because I chose to tell everyone how fucking terrible of a poster you are.

So again, you're welcome. I gave you a smidge of relevance.
MeatRock 07:15 PM 06-02-2013

you're ****ing awful
Did you fail English class in high school? Sentences. Dumbass. Sentences.
Sassy Squatch 07:15 PM 06-02-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
AND SENTENCES START WITH CAPITAL FUCKING LETTERS YOU GODDAMNED MORON.
Sentences should never start with and.
Hammock Parties 07:15 PM 06-02-2013
i think you are both incredibly sexy
MeatRock 07:16 PM 06-02-2013
why would I ever be upset about your opinion? I'm explaining to you why your 'opinion' (an opinion you clearly don't even believe), is completely meaningless.

You are a completely meaningless member on this board who is only known because I chose to tell everyone how ****ing terrible of a poster you are.

So again, you're welcome. I gave you a smidge of relevance.
Thank you. Can i spit shine your shoes now?
Hootie 07:17 PM 06-02-2013
AND SENTENCES START WITH CAPITAL ****ING LETTERS YOU GODDAMNED MORON.
do you want to have a grammar off against me? My posts are always coherent and immaculate. Sometimes I capitalize letters, sometimes I don't.

Regardless...my posts are >>>>>>>>> your posts.

If you'd like to go start a poll asking who is a better poster...ROR or Hootie, by all means.
Hootie 07:18 PM 06-02-2013
Did you fail English class in high school? Sentences. Dumbass. Sentences.
this is classic

you guys are so DESPERATE for ANYTHING you're attacking someone with above average grammar and sentence structure

...yeah

what are you going to make fun of me for next?

"OH! YOU HAVE SEX WITH...WOMEN!"
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:19 PM 06-02-2013
do you want to have a grammar off against me? My posts are always coherent and immaculate. Sometimes I capitalize letters, sometimes I don't.

Regardless...my posts are >>>>>>>>> your posts.

If you'd like to go start a poll asking who is a better poster...ROR or Hootie, by all means.
I don't come here for a popularity contest, you half a fucking moron. I come here to do my thing and enjoy myself. If it hurts your ass, I really don't fucking care and that goes not just for you but for everyone else involved.
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:20 PM 06-02-2013
this is classic

you guys are so DESPERATE for ANYTHING you're attacking someone with above average grammar and sentence structure

...yeah

what are you going to make fun of me for next?

"OH! YOU HAVE SEX WITH...WOMEN!"
I find it hard to believe any "woman" not made of rubber would actually fuck you.
Simply Red 07:21 PM 06-02-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
i think you are both incredibly sexy
I tend to agree.
MeatRock 07:22 PM 06-02-2013
I find it hard to believe any "woman" not made of rubber would actually **** you.
Oh no, women are easy to lay when they are passed out. The hard part is putting their clothes back on just right before they wake up. Right Hootie?
Hootie 07:23 PM 06-02-2013
I don't come here for a popularity contest, you half a ****ing moron. I come here to do my thing and enjoy myself. If it hurts your ass, I really don't ****ing care and that goes not just for you but for everyone else involved.
but I don't think anyone likes you

your thing must really suck
Page 263 of 617
« First < 163213253259260261262263 264265266267273313363 > Last »
Up