ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 262 of 263
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:33 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
We got the strip sack rushing 3 - with two delayed rushers when he started scrambling.
Yep. People only see what they want to see.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:24 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
We got the strip sack rushing 3 - with two delayed rushers when he started scrambling.
We did, but it took ten seconds to track Brady down, and that was only because the battery in his Rascal scooter was low. Despite the good outcome, it was painful to watch from a number of perspectives.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:59 PM 10-15-2018
Overall I call the game a win for the Chiefs even though we don't get the letter in the right column.

The team will learn from the mistakes and PMII will be better because of the close loss. loss.

There are plenty of places to place blame for the loss but I say the interceptions were the major factor.
[Reply]
O.city 01:02 PM 10-15-2018
I'm sure Keitz will go after him for it today and sadly, I think I agree with him on it.

Andy coached pretty shitty in terms of strategy in getting points.

You can't kick FG's and win there. Obviously, you can't turn it over, but you have to be aggressive.

On 2 and goal, know you're going for it on 4th down, run it 2 times.
[Reply]
jimidollar 01:03 PM 10-15-2018
Tyreek's 3 TDs last night moved him ahead of Eddie Kennison and Travis Kelce on the Chiefs all-time TDs list.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:36 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
:-)

Clark and EB's agent secured EB's financial contract, it's not about the KC community and the organization taking care of injured players.
Would that be the same Clark who hired a General Manager to perform contract negotiations and then stepped all over his own dick in a rush to demonstrate his many minutes and seconds of experience and expertise in professional sports contracts? Or would that be the same REALLY smart Clark who paid Berry additional compensation that wasn't required of the Chiefs during Berry's leave of absence?
Yeah Clark and EB's agent worked that out, allowing Clark some time to stretch out and get limber before the Vaseline was applied, yes.
But it's okay. I mean, the Chiefs didn't really have much of an upper hand in the situation, what with 31 other teams burning up the phone line in an effort to secure the services of a player who may or may not produce at his expected level again in addition to a whole grocery list of potential health issues that could pop up at any given time...:-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:50 PM 10-15-2018
Reid said Morse has a concussion and is in the concussion protocol. Is this his 2nd or 3rd one of these?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:54 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
This is not a passive aggressive cyber nut punch... yes, the defense has issues and that will ultimately limit the team when it matters in the playoffs. But, that offense is fun as hell to watch. Mahomes, Hill and Hunt can put on a damn show.

You guys have a lot to look forward to with Mahomes, dude is crazy good.

At some point, Brady has to start looking old, right? That game is an instant classic.
That's how I'm looking at it. Would be nice if the defense was better, but I sure do like watching our quarterback play football. Been a while since I could say that.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:54 PM 10-15-2018
Chiefs Rewind:
https://youtu.be/stN0l302p5A
[Reply]
istas 03:08 PM 10-15-2018
Does anyone else think the Pats gave us that last touchdown quickly on purpose? If you watch the replay the Pats #21 is not paying much attention to Hill who is right in front of him. Then Brady is heard saying "good they scored quick". They knew they could bleed the clock and kick a FG against our D.

Just my thoughts on the end of the game.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:10 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by istas:
Does anyone else think the Pats gave us that last touchdown quickly on purpose? If you watch the replay the Pats #21 is not paying much attention to Hill who is right in front of him. Then Brady is heard saying "good they scored quick". They knew they could bleed the clock and kick a FG against our D.

Nothing is impossible.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:11 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by istas:

We should have done the same thing with Gronk on that last play.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 04:00 PM 10-15-2018

MORAN!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:09 PM 10-15-2018
Haha she clearly put some work in on it, yet totally biffed
[Reply]
cooper barrett 04:09 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:

MORAN!!
Moran????? What the fuck????

Moran: The big or great chieftain