Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:01 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Extenstion = Betrayal, We deserve better
This
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:04 PM 10-11-2012
CLARK DOESN'T CARE? NEITHER DO WE.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:10 PM 10-11-2012
They draft a Round 1 QB and you all will fall in line like good little soldiers. Bank on it.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:11 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by PGM:
They draft a Round 1 QB and you all will fall in line like good little soldiers. Bank on it.
Cant wait to see a 1st rd QB learn from a Coach like Crennel...
[Reply]
Dave Lane 03:21 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Disagree this is just repeating the process of recycling other teams trash.
If they start Stanzi I'll cheer. Quinn is known trash.
[Reply]
go bo 03:29 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
If they start Stanzi I'll cheer. Quinn is known trash.
hell, if they start a pee wee league qb instead of castle i'll cheer my ass off...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:39 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by PGM:
They'll draft the wrong one.

Pioli fucks everything up.

He can't even draft a 3-4 DE.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:39 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by go bowe:
hell, if they start a pee wee league qb instead of castle i'll cheer my ass off...
They are, Quinn is starting.
[Reply]
bowener 04:21 PM 10-11-2012
How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as fuck, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:24 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
They'll draft the wrong one.

Pioli ****s everything up.

He can't even draft a 3-4 DE.
Or a TE.
[Reply]
007 04:31 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:
How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as ****, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.
don't fuck with the obit column. that would offend a shit ton of people and it is a very classless move.

No newspaper would even allow it anyway.
[Reply]
bowener 04:32 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
don't fuck with the obit column. that would offend a shit ton of people and it is a very classless move.

No newspaper would even allow it anyway.
Alright, how about an ad then? Offensive?
[Reply]
bevischief 04:37 PM 10-11-2012
How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as ****, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.
This is funny as hell.
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:39 PM 10-11-2012
No way. We should not ever use other people's loss as a vehicle to express contempt for a sports team.
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:40 PM 10-11-2012
Alright, how about an ad then? Offensive?
An ad is fine. I've been writing something. I'll post it later.
[Reply]
Page 262 of 603
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263264265266272312362 > Last »
Up