ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2606 of 3903
« First < 1606210625062556259626022603260426052606 260726082609261026162656270631063606 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
petegz28 08:26 AM 07-15-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
FYI I’m not freaking out and I think my wife has it now too. The point is that the most logical thing I have IS COVID given my state, job and all the staff testing positive around me all within 7 days of each other. I’m not sure who would think otherwise.
It's just weird because you "already had it". I am not saying you don't. I am just saying it could be and hopefully is something else. It's like I said last night, lew, maybe you didn't see it. My neighbor is a bar tender and one of their cooks told the owner he had a fever, cough, fatigue the whole nine yards. The rightfully shut down, cleaned and had almost 200 people tested. No one, not even the cook tested positive.

So while I share your concern and understand it, it is possible and let's hope it is something else.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:28 AM 07-15-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
It's just weird because you "already had it". I am not saying you don't. I am just saying it could be and hopefully is something else. It's like I said last night, lew, maybe you didn't see it. My neighbor is a bar tender and one of their cooks told the owner he had a fever, cough, fatigue the whole nine yards. The rightfully shut down, cleaned and had almost 200 people tested. No one, not even the cook tested positive.

So while I share your concern and understand it, it is possible and let's hope it is something else.
Learn to read, my situation is different. I have 3 KNOWN positives within the week. My staff.

Now don’t you have a job to go to today?!?!
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:28 AM 07-15-2020
Chicago burb

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/3...mic+Update+-+3

LAKE ZURICH, Ill. — Health officials are working to contain an outbreak of COVID-19 linked to a high school in the northern suburbs.

Lake County health officials say 36 students at Lake Zurich High School have tested positive for the virus.

Officials said the cases may be traced to a number of social gatherings that took place before the school opened its summer athletic camps last week.

During the health screenings for those camps, a number of students were turned away because they already had symptoms, and other student began experience symptoms during the day.

The school has since suspended the camps until further notice.

School officials urge anyone with symptoms or anyone who had contact with a confirmed case to self-quarantine for 14 days.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:33 AM 07-15-2020
Learn to read, my situation is different. I have 3 KNOWN positives within the week. My staff.

Now don’t you have a job to go to today?!?!
Learn to read yourself, dick.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:34 AM 07-15-2020
Oh shit. This should be entertaining.

[Reply]
lewdog 08:36 AM 07-15-2020
Learn to read yourself, dick.
You honestly can’t see how those 2 scenarios are worlds apart different?

You’re a special kind of sub 70.

Get to work!
[Reply]
Donger 08:36 AM 07-15-2020
Good.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:38 AM 07-15-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Oh shit. This should be entertaining.

The Karen thread is going to explode..:-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:40 AM 07-15-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The Karen thread is going to explode..:-)

:-) That is what I was thinking.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:41 AM 07-15-2020
You honestly can’t see how those 2 scenarios are worlds apart different?

You’re a special kind of sub 70.

Get to work!
Yeah, cherry pick one sentence then go off about. **** you, lew. I'm sitting here hoping you don't have Covid and you're blasting me because you "think" you do "again".
[Reply]
Indian Chief 08:43 AM 07-15-2020
FWIW, there was a research letter, from Italy, published last week in the Journal of the American Medical Association that reported nearly 90% of patients in one particular cohort "had at least one persistent symptom 2 months or longer after initial onset."

The focus has rightly been on the acute effects of COVID, but we will have to start monitoring the long-term impact.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:52 AM 07-15-2020

He tested negative for antibodies , and we have seen in 6 months this virus doesn't always seem to follow known rules , plenty have retested positive after testing negative, is it reactivation, multiple false negatives, reinfection we don't know .

Maybe this first time the viral load wasn't large enough to produce any symptoms or antibodies or maybe it isn't Covid either .
[Reply]
petegz28 08:53 AM 07-15-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
He tested negative for antibodies , and we have seen in 6 months this virus doesn't always seem to follow known rules , plenty have retested positive after testing negative, is it reactivation, multiple false negatives, reinfection we don't know .

Maybe this first time the viral load wasn't large enough to produce and symptoms or antibodies or maybe it isn't Covid either .
Thanks, Fauci

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Monticore 08:55 AM 07-15-2020
What are you, his ****ing Mommy?

Thanks, Mr Faucu
Most people with sense with use this time to try and learn and maybe improve their critical thinking but nope not you.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:56 AM 07-15-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Most people with sense with use this time to try and learn and maybe improve their critical thinking but nope not you.
You also insinuated that you only get sinus infections when there is a sinus infection pandemic.

[Reply]
Page 2606 of 3903
« First < 1606210625062556259626022603260426052606 260726082609261026162656270631063606 > Last »
Up