ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 46
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 10:20 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
There was no implication on my side. Maybe you should look into yourself and figure out why you reacted that way.
It was a clear "everything you say before the word but doesn't really mean anything" response, and now you're playing dumb and gaslighting me.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
And pink lipstick and wearing a dress.

If you think those are normal things for a man to do then I don't know what to tell you other than we obviously have different views on what is a stable person.
Point to me where not dressing like a "normal man" means you're into trans shit?

Interesting that you included him not being stable now because of his fashion choices too.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:22 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'm not even remotely "emotional" about this you ****ing dipshit.
You sure about that?
[Reply]
Katipan 10:23 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
This thread is fun
What color nails would you have if had to?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:23 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
You sure about that?
Again, haven't been even remotely emotional until my character was attacked for having an opinion.

I literally said that Caleb wearing pink, painting his fingernails, etc. means nothing about him as a prospect. I was agreeing with both sides until Pest crossed a line.
[Reply]
O.city 10:23 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
What color nails would you have if had to?
Black. Definitely.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:23 AM 03-29-2024
Is painting your nails black okay? Black is a pretty manly color. Blue maybe?
[Reply]
Katipan 10:25 AM 03-29-2024
Is painting your nails black okay? Black is a pretty manly color. Blue maybe?
I think it's hot to have nicely manicured fingers coming at me. But I'm not the biggest fan of white nails.

You know what's hot tho?
Guys who couldn't care less.
[Reply]
KCJake 10:27 AM 03-29-2024
They just usually don't work out. There's way more Ryan Leaf's than there are Peyton Manning's. Because of this people are just naturally skeptical. Then you add the fact he wants to own the team that drafts him. He paints his fingernails. Idk...it's just easy to say fck this guy. That's all
[Reply]
Katipan 10:27 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
They just usually don't work out. There's way more Ryan Leaf's than there are Peyton Manning's. Because of this people are just naturally skeptical. Then you add the fact he wants to own the team that drafts him. He paints his fingernails. Idk...it's just easy to say fck this guy. That's all
That's why we paint our nails too.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:28 AM 03-29-2024
Point to me where not dressing like a "normal man" means you're into trans shit?

Interesting that you included him not being stable now because of his fashion choices too.
Did he wear a dress? I mean, that's what I read somewhere, possibly here. If he did then tell me why you think a man wearing a dress is normal.

Nope, scratch that. Even if you do think that a man wearing a dress is normal, I don't really want to know why you think that. It is not normal no matter how you try to justify it.

The only reason I said trans is because that seems to be the big thing these days. I really don't know if that's his thing or if he's just trying to get attention. Either way, it doesn't seem stable to me.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:30 AM 03-29-2024
If he starts painting his nails white because we know what that means.....
[Reply]
Katipan 10:31 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
If he starts painting his nails white because we know what that means.....
Wait. What?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:32 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Did he wear a dress? I mean, that's what I read somewhere, possibly here. If he did then tell me why you think a man wearing a dress is normal.

Nope, scratch that. Even if you do think that a man wearing a dress is normal, I don't really want to know why you think that. It is not normal no matter how you try to justify it.

The only reason I said trans is because that seems to be the big thing these days. I really don't know if that's his thing or if he's just trying to get attention. Either way, it doesn't seem stable to me.
Well first off you should probably learn what each of those means. A dude wearing a dress isn’t trans. That’s more a long the line of cross dressing. Trans is changing his gender.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:33 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Wait. What?
Means good pussy lol
[Reply]
Page 26 of 46
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up