ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 219
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****
duncan_idaho 09:14 AM 07-03-2023
Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
Recruiting Class
Rivals
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:22 PM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Every week you keep this clown you’re delaying the inevitable….

He is what he is…this team are what they are.

Clown show….
Yep. For me, that’s the official end of the Eli Drinkwitz era at Mizzou. Probably happened last year for me, but that’s officially it. I can’t imagine why a good recruit would want to waste his career under him. He doesn’t have it. Especially at the the SEC level.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:04 PM 09-09-2023
Drinkwitz is the most arrogant coach I've ever seen relative to his level of success. Imagine if Mike Martz had his level of haughtiness with the results of Mike Solari.

He's unlikable, incompetent, and cowardly.

I fucking hate that guy.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:16 PM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Drinkwitz is the most arrogant coach I've ever seen relative to his level of success. Imagine if Mike Martz had his level of haughtiness with the results of Mike Solari.

He's unlikable, incompetent, and cowardly.

I fucking hate that guy.
Unfortunately for us fans, with nearly a $20M buyout until after 2025 he’s probably not going anywhere. That extension was such a horrible idea.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:30 PM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Unfortunately for us fans, with nearly a $20M buyout until after 2025 he’s probably not going anywhere. That extension was such a horrible idea.
He has to pursue employment in football to get that, and any money he earns elsewhere is offset from the buyout total.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:17 PM 09-09-2023
Can't stand the guy. He's smug as fuck and acts like no one should dare question his shitty fucking decisions.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:41 AM 09-10-2023
"I thought he did a really nice job throwing the ball."--Drinkwitz, on his QB who missed multiple walk-in TD passes and had a would be game losing pick-six dropped.

I think he completed two passes between the hash marks yesterday, a cross to Burden, and an underthrown, duck bomb.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:27 AM 09-10-2023
Stepped in here to see the meltdown... Come on guys, this was a super trap game. Coming from a Hawkeye fan under Ferentz there has been many games like this where Iowa just squeaks by a Div II Northern Iowa, or South Dakota and the fans all scream bloody murder, then the next week they beat Iowa State in the 3rd game of the season and all is good.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:11 AM 09-10-2023
Ferentz has kinda won enough to get that rope
[Reply]
Jerm 10:21 AM 09-10-2023
So apparently this was said BEFORE that shit show….

“We’re not going to accept mediocrity …” said Desiree Reed-Francois, Mizzou’s director of athletics, to the Post-Dispatch before Saturday’s football game against Middle Tennessee State. “We work really hard because we owe that to our state and we owe that to our student-athletes. That’s the given in this equation. And we’re determined. Make no mistake about it, we belong in the Southeastern Conference. And we’re going to stay true to our core values, and we hire people with high-character, low-ego, high-outcome and energy. But yeah, make no mistake about it — we’re not here for a participation trophy.”

Delaying the inevitable…
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:25 AM 09-10-2023
Watching these idiots turn a game sealing 3rd and 1 into a 3rd and 21 through their own idiocy was enough for me to completely shut the door on Drinkwitz. Just a very poorly coached team and his infatuation with Cook makes them near impossible to watch and enjoy.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:26 AM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Watching these idiots turn a game sealing 3rd and 1 into a 3rd and 21 through their own idiocy was enough for me to completely shut the door on Drinkwitz. Just a very poorly coached team and his infatuation with Cook makes them near impossible to watch and enjoy.
Mizzou is not allowed to discipline the players anymore. Expect a flood of back breaking penalties from here on out.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:31 AM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Stepped in here to see the meltdown... Come on guys, this was a super trap game. Coming from a Hawkeye fan under Ferentz there has been many games like this where Iowa just squeaks by a Div II Northern Iowa, or South Dakota and the fans all scream bloody murder, then the next week they beat Iowa State in the 3rd game of the season and all is good.
It's ridiculous as shit that he's gonna keep trotting a dude that clearly is in above his head and tell us "Well, we had a QB competition in game 1 and Cook won" when Horn got 5 fucking passes. He didn't want us to actually see Horn, because he didn't want Horn to show how wrong he is. The fucking dude is just arrogant and will never admit he's wrong. Hell, last Thursday on 610 they did a start of the season thing with the HCs, but Drink was too busy to call in and talk for 5 minutes. He's just a prick.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:54 AM 09-10-2023
You can not take Dickert once you fire Drink.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:16 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by Jerm:
So apparently this was said BEFORE that shit show….

“We’re not going to accept mediocrity …” said Desiree Reed-Francois, Mizzou’s director of athletics, to the Post-Dispatch before Saturday’s football game against Middle Tennessee State. “We work really hard because we owe that to our state and we owe that to our student-athletes. That’s the given in this equation. And we’re determined. Make no mistake about it, we belong in the Southeastern Conference. And we’re going to stay true to our core values, and we hire people with high-character, low-ego, high-outcome and energy. But yeah, make no mistake about it — we’re not here for a participation trophy.”

Delaying the inevitable…
Lmao, Eli has the biggest ego I've ever seen. Fucking dbag
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:39 PM 09-10-2023
K State is going to tear Mizzou a new one.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 219
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up