ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 31
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Top 100 Players Premieres TODAY (8pm ET) on NFL Network
DTVietnam 08:15 AM 07-26-2020
He better be number 1

“Pat Mahomes… he’s just special.” ��

Find out where the Super Bowl MVP lands in the #NFLTop100

��: NFL Top 100 | Premieres TODAY (8pm ET) on NFL Network pic.twitter.com/xv4MC5fvGI

— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) July 26, 2020

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:04 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Yup, a lot of black people hate half black half white people
Stop
[Reply]
staylor26 09:05 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Oh for the love of god GTFO with this trash
It’s 100% fucking true and anybody that can’t see it is blind as fuck.

It’s literally the same thing that Steph Curry deals with.

Bomani Jones called Steph a “system player” the other day.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:05 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
The elephant in the room is that Pat is perceived as not being black enough. You listen to commentators like Stephen A. Smith and Deion Sanders and the coded language is there. He doesn’t take over games with sheer athleticism like LJ does so they trot out the same bullshit excuses to try and denigrate Pats success. He has great receivers, he was put into the perfect situation or the other team choked.
I would argue Patrick’s multiracial background is a better example of what the world should be in general. People of all ethnicities have a tendency to segregate themselves even with no laws on the books forcing this scenario. Patrick’s background is great in my view. We need more families like that and less of the self-imposed segregation across society.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 09:06 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s 100% ****ing true and anybody that can’t see it is blind as ****.

What were the excuses for Mahomes being 4 last season?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:07 AM 07-30-2020
I think the players also like Lamar because he's basically from poor ghetto upbringings and well Mahomes isn't.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:09 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think the players also like Lamar because he's basically from poor ghetto upbringings and well Mahomes isn't.
Then I don’t want to hear them ever complain about black QB’s not getting respect and being stereotyped again.

They have arguably the next GOAT at QB and they prefer to praise the guy that can’t even play decent in a playoff game let alone win one.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:12 AM 07-30-2020
Then I don’t want to hear them ever complain about black QB’s not getting respect and being stereotyped again.

They have arguably the next GOAT at QB and they prefer to praise the guy that can’t even play decent in a playoff game let alone win one.
Lamaar is a great QB too. It’s ok to say he is. You don’t have to put him down to praise Mahomes.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:13 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I thought Twitter was a cesspool of political bullshit, but this thread is nuclear-grade stupidity:

Who?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:13 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Lamaar is a great QB too. It’s ok to say he is. You don’t have to put him down to praise Mahomes.
Go fuck yourself troll.

He’s nowhere near Pat’s level and anybody that think otherwise doesn’t have a clue.

Wake me up when he doesn’t look like dogshit in a playoff game more or less win one.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:13 AM 07-30-2020
He's not a good passer, and he's terrible playing from behind. If he was on like Arizona he'd be a bottom 20 QB.
[Reply]
burt 09:16 AM 07-30-2020
Entire list was fucked. Top to bottom. BUT lists don't win Super Bowls....
[Reply]
DRM08 09:25 AM 07-30-2020
He’s great in regular season. I would like to see him step up his game in the playoffs. He’s kind of got that early career Peyton Manning deal going on at the moment.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:31 AM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's not a good passer, and he's terrible playing from behind. If he was on like Arizona he'd be a bottom 20 QB.
Put it this way:

Pat was a Dee Ford offsides from leading the 2018-19 Chiefs, who had one of the Worst D's, to the ****ing Super Bowl. That, in itself, is incredible.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:57 AM 07-30-2020
It’s 100% ****ing true and anybody that can’t see it is blind as ****.

It’s even worse in the NBA. European players who spent their teenage years playing in the pros with grown ass men are automatically labeled soft because they didn’t grow up playing street ball in the ghetto. Snoop Dogg spazzed out on instagram and called Luka Doncic soft because people were simply saying that he was putting up similar numbers to other NBA rookies.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:03 AM 07-30-2020
So this top 100 thing is crap and another reason to try to get people to watch NFL channel.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 31
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up