ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 56
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****
Dante84 06:08 PM 04-27-2018

Remember this guy? �� He’s headed to the Kansas City Chiefs. pic.twitter.com/H9Pqq8jPJS

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) April 28, 2018

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:28 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
What would you like him to do? throw the 3rd stringer out of the stadium? :-)
This guy needs to show up against starters. Period.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:28 PM 08-09-2018
I thought he looked good enough for game 1 preseason no defense bs
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:34 PM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This guy needs to show up against starters. Period.
I think he flashed when he was in there. You want a 2nd round project pick to dominate starters in his first preseason game? Strange expectations.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:41 PM 08-09-2018
I think he flashed when he was in there. You want a 2nd round project pick to dominate starters in his first preseason game? Strange expectations.
He didn't flash for shit in the first half.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:47 PM 08-09-2018
He didn't flash for shit in the first half.
Your expectations are wildly different to mine. so yeah, I'm sure he didn't 'flash' in your opinion. I'm not expecting him to wreck shit. I liked the way he held up against the run on the few plays that Ive re-watched. I like his hand- use/placement and leverage. If nothing else i think he flashed the ability to be stout against the run, he looks STRONG. Unfortunately gamepass wont let me go any further back than the 8ish minute mark, but that's my view so far.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:50 PM 08-09-2018
Your expectations are wildly different to mine. so yeah, I'm sure he didn't 'flash' in your opinion. I'm not expecting him to wreck shit. I liked the way he held up against the run on the few plays that Ive re-watched. I like his hand- use/placement and leverage. If nothing else i think he flashed the ability to be stout against the run, he looks STRONG. Unfortunately gamepass wont let me go any further back than the 8ish minute mark, but that's my view so far.
His pass rush was shit.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:54 PM 08-09-2018
His pass rush was shit.
Your analysis is lazy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:03 PM 08-09-2018
Your analysis is lazy.
he's lazy.

that fucking GUT man
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 09:06 PM 08-09-2018
he's lazy.

that ****ing GUT man
Is he your Tyreek Hill whipping boy this year?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:39 PM 08-09-2018
Looked kinda slow
[Reply]
-King- 11:28 PM 08-09-2018
Our whole draft made no sense the day after the draft and it still makes no sense now. We haven't even heard of a rookie flashing for even just a day during training camp.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 01:14 AM 08-10-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Our whole draft made no sense the day after the draft and it still makes no sense now. We haven't even heard of a rookie flashing for even just a day during training camp.
Posted via Mobile Device
It’s shaping up to be that Veach prioritized bringing on “right mentality role players” throughout the draft and used them to replace certain former role players. Speaks for instance always came off to me as the Zombo “high motor/effort” guy who you could put in on rotational snaps when your main guys were hurt or injured and provide some value.

It may not be sexy or whatbyoud desire out of a 2nd pick, but I think having your expectations much higher than that will lead you to disappointment and disdain.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:39 AM 08-10-2018
He looked slower than Tamba Hali...didn't think that was possible.

Isn't that what most people were complaining about when it came to Hali?

Chiefs traded up to get this guy...I have no idea why, still don't. Never liked the pick, didn't watch him a lot in college but from stuff I've seen he looks slow as piss.

Oh but he has a mean bull rush.

BFD
[Reply]
TEX 08:44 AM 08-10-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
He looked slower than Tamba Hali...didn't think that was possible.

Isn't that what most people were complaining about when it came to Hali?

Chiefs traded up to get this guy...I have no idea why, still don't. Never liked the pick, didn't watch him a lot in college but from stuff I've seen he looks slow as piss.

Oh but he has a mean bull rush.

BFD
Yep. I never liked the pick either and admittedly my opinion on the guy was / is negatively biased because of it. BUT, seems justified based on what I saw last night. He looked VERY slow - like he was running through Jello...And when he did get to the QB last night - he didn't wrap him up and make the tackle.

Yes - only the 1st preseason game and it usually takes D Lineman a longer time to develop, but I'll still never understand why we traded up to get this guy. Seems he would have been there later.
[Reply]
SuperChief 08:48 AM 08-10-2018
He's playing a brand new position. Jesus guys.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 56
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up