ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 210
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Dante84 02:12 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
blah, blah, blah, I'm John Dorsey, blah, blah...
Totally makes sense - thank you, kindly, sir!
[Reply]
Bwana 02:25 PM 05-02-2016
So did you guys get this all figured out yet?
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:26 PM 05-02-2016
I don't get what's so hard to understand about pleading guilty. I think it's clear he did something wrong, but it doesn't mean it was nearly as severe or indefensible as she said. Given the choice of rolling the dice or getting a guaranteed lenient sentence, I totally understand taking the plea.

That said, maybe he is guilty of everything she said and worse. I just don't know and people hopping on their high horse as if they do is every bit as bad as any victim blaming or any other convenient point of view in this thread. Am I giving this guy special consideration because he was drafted by my team? OF COURSE. But only because I wouldn't take the time to read whole articles about the Browns' 5th round selection. Dismissing anyone willing to entertain the possibility that Hill is anything but a total piece of shit is an overly emotional and unfair response.
[Reply]
Meatloaf 02:28 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
Whatever you say, Andy.
Wazu with an appropriate Chiefs Planet "welcome". Nice.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:29 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
Whatever you say, Andy.
:-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:38 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by NIUhuskies:
No...Crystal Espinal was his gf at the time. It's all over the articles and the police reports.

Here is her Twitter. Says right at the top that she's Dominican. Like I said, it doesn't really matter but she's not white

https://mobile.twitter.com/crysespinal
She's Dominican and Native American.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:39 PM 05-02-2016
https://www.gofundme.com/rosebrooks
[Reply]
Dragonocho 02:43 PM 05-02-2016
I hate the pick. It's not like the Chiefs haven't struggled with domestic violence between LJ and Belcher.
I cheered for the team and still will. I'd be OK with it when long Clark comes out in cheesy sunglasses and says "just win, baby"
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:45 PM 05-02-2016
I do like that he seems to move straight ahead after catching the ball on returns. It was tiresome watching a certain return guy run sideways and backwards 10 to 20 yards last year-lol

We needed a Big upgrade on Special teams-and it looks like we got it.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:46 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
https://www.gofundme.com/rosebrooks
If someone would start a gofundme to replace the dips hits at 610 with some real talent, I would donate.
[Reply]
booger 03:29 PM 05-02-2016
Ryne Nutt is the southeast scout. Somewhere on the team site is a transcript of him also a video of him responding to the legal questions on this matter. His work was most likely talking to teammates coaches and all folks tied to both football programs Hill attended. Nutt mentions Dorsey and Dirk handled the legal part of their investigation. If you google Dirk Taitt he is a private investigator for the NFL and handles these matters for the Chiefs. Just wanted to throw that out there.

When I saw the name on the ticker and thought wtf? Who? Then reading on here about this I was like wtf are they thinking. Watched the rest of the draft in a daze just thinking why risk this.

While still disgusted I am glad they had a NFL security/PI dig into this and I would hope after their findings on the matter they would discuss it with the commissioner/proper league employees who handle these matters and get some feedback on whether to pursue based on the investigation findings.

I'm just going to give it time and see how it plays out. I would think having a presser with this Dirk Taitt would be something that maybe could be helpful. Maybe not. Just going to focus on the other picks and UDFA's as this shit still stinks to me.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:03 PM 05-02-2016
I am flattered that some think my post is well though out and that I work for the Chiefs. While my dream job as a kid was to play for the Chiefs... in fact I think I dressed up for 8 Halloweens in a row as a Chief, including a few as Mike Livingston. I also know my two sadist days as a sports fan were when Joe Delaney and Derrick Thomas died. It would be great to work for the Chiefs as well, but unfortunately I don't. I became a Chiefs fan when I was 4 because my older brothers best friend was named Casey and was a Chiefs fan. My mom bought me a Cincinnati Bengals outfit for my 5th birthday. My brother and I peeled of the decal on the side (for you young fans they were orange with Cincinnati on the side of the helmet) and taped off and painted a red arrowhead on it... In the early 70's that's all my mom could find available in Davenport, IA, probably because Ken Anderson went to Augustana College located in the Quad Cities. I played small college football (too small and slow to be a Hawkeye) and chose the school, not because of the campus or the professors, but because they had uniforms similar to the Chiefs. I wore #59 in HS and College because of Gary Spani. I am a huge fan. I got a log on during the patriots game because I had some points I wanted to share that day. The site was overwhelmed and I didn't get approved by the administrator for a few days. Therefore this was my first post.

As I have aged, I have learned to look at all situations from all angles before jumping to conclusions. I look forward to being a bigger part of the community going forward.
Drink anti-freeze and die
[Reply]
O.city 04:08 PM 05-02-2016
I was waiting for that. Didn't wanna be the one to do it, but figured it was coming.
[Reply]
ILChief 05:51 PM 05-02-2016
The holier than thouness over this pick is off putting
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:26 PM 05-02-2016
I am flattered that some think my post is well though out and that I work for the Chiefs. While my dream job as a kid was to play for the Chiefs... in fact I think I dressed up for 8 Halloweens in a row as a Chief, including a few as Mike Livingston. I also know my two sadist days as a sports fan were when Joe Delaney and Derrick Thomas died. It would be great to work for the Chiefs as well, but unfortunately I don't. I became a Chiefs fan when I was 4 because my older brothers best friend was named Casey and was a Chiefs fan. My mom bought me a Cincinnati Bengals outfit for my 5th birthday. My brother and I peeled of the decal on the side (for you young fans they were orange with Cincinnati on the side of the helmet) and taped off and painted a red arrowhead on it... In the early 70's that's all my mom could find available in Davenport, IA, probably because Ken Anderson went to Augustana College located in the Quad Cities. I played small college football (too small and slow to be a Hawkeye) and chose the school, not because of the campus or the professors, but because they had uniforms similar to the Chiefs. I wore #59 in HS and College because of Gary Spani. I am a huge fan. I got a log on during the patriots game because I had some points I wanted to share that day. The site was overwhelmed and I didn't get approved by the administrator for a few days. Therefore this was my first post.

As I have aged, I have learned to look at all situations from all angles before jumping to conclusions. I look forward to being a bigger part of the community going forward.
Don't be.

Being a PR flunkee for a team that's abandoned all scruples isn't something one should aspire to in life.

But your mileage may vary.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 210
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up