ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 69
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 PM 08-09-2014
You continue to look like a damn hipster hobo in all of these pics.

Go for the clean cut look.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:21 PM 08-09-2014
Is this Discuss Throwers bro?
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:25 PM 08-09-2014
What makes you think you are an above average guy on here? You look like a fucking douche and have never had a gf.

If a girl liked you I, too, would wonder what the hell was wrong with her.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:26 PM 08-09-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Is this Discuss Throwers bro?
This guy makes discuss thrower look like Hugh Hefner.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:32 PM 08-09-2014
The guys pics you stole off someone's Facebook is definitely below average looking. Some one expose this fraud.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:35 PM 08-09-2014
We have def found the anti Midnight_Vulture.

(He was fake also)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:35 PM 08-09-2014
Pretty simple solution - find a friend who can pull ass, go be his wingman. You will get laid. Not all the time - probably 1 out of 4 times, but you will get some. Not to mention some practice in with all kinds of different chicks.
[Reply]
xztop123 01:21 PM 08-09-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The guys pics you stole off someone's Facebook is definitely below average looking. Some one expose this fraud.
not below average looking (but i look b etter with facial hair for sure)

also ive invited anyone here to meet me out and ill buy you a drink

Im above average looking (slightly) but i am well below average in masculinity.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:23 PM 08-09-2014
Forever Alone smh
[Reply]
xztop123 01:24 PM 08-09-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
You continue to look like a damn hipster hobo in all of these pics.

Go for the clean cut look.

tried. Its masculinity that hurts me i believe. also massive insecurities from all the fucking rejections
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:24 PM 08-09-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
This guy makes discuss thrower look like Hugh Hefner.
Posted via Mobile Device
He's got the scummy look of a guy who'd invest in a steel ball bearing pierced through his cock and that plays guitar at parties.

Whereas I look like I'm trying to get a head start on looking like a 40 year old suburban father with cholesterol issues whenever I manage to dress nicely.

Can't see why OP isn't already getting laid.. He should be absolutely parking girls with Daddy Issues.

EDIT: Just saw new pic: Clean shaven he looks like an impoverished man's Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Still don't see why he has issues getting pussy.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:26 PM 08-09-2014
I see exactly why he has issues, he's a douchebag
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
xztop123 01:28 PM 08-09-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
He's got the scummy look of a guy who'd invest in a steel ball bearing pierced through his cock and that plays guitar at parties.

Whereas I look like I'm trying to get a head start on looking like a 40 year old suburban father with cholesterol issues whenever I manage to dress nicely.

Can't see why OP isn't already getting laid.. He should be absolutely parking girls with Daddy Issues.

EDIT: Just saw new pic: Clean shaven he looks like an impoverished man's Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Still don't see why he has issues getting pussy.
Clean shaven is death for me. I look closer to Micheal Cera (joseph gordon has a normal chin and jaw)

But thats what i get for taking advice from football fans
[Reply]
Canofbier 01:28 PM 08-09-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
I spent the first 20 years of my life not chasing. I have nevr had a gf. I don't really know how to have sex or even kiss. (the response here will be to get a fatty and practice) but i am picky

im actually an above average guy on here, since this is mostly random cheifs fans who are older men

In a bar full of guys trying to get laid im well below average
:-)

This guy is somehow the perfect storm of self-loathing and ego.

A storm that is forecasted well ahead of time to everyone he gets in contact with.
[Reply]
xztop123 01:28 PM 08-09-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I see exactly why he has issues, he's a douchebag
Posted via Mobile Device
If you think being a douchebag is counter intuitive to getting laid you need to venture outdoors
[Reply]
Page 26 of 69
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up