ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 114
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:22 PM 04-05-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Hah. I'm working on a tank of banana/strawberry right now. No Nautilus for me 'til Monday though.
I'm so tempted to put something else in it to try it. I guess I could clean it out when my next flavor gets here....
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:33 PM 04-05-2014
So I said fuck it, and let me tell you, this tank is amazing compared to a protank. I am getting so much more flavor with this thing. I'm also able to crank the wattage to 11 without getting a burnt flavor what so ever. I am impressed so far.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:23 PM 04-05-2014
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
So I said **** it, and let me tell you, this tank is amazing compared to a protank. I am getting so much more flavor with this thing. I'm also able to crank the wattage to 11 without getting a burnt flavor what so ever. I am impressed so far.

Nice. I'm jealous.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:24 PM 04-05-2014
Hmmm. I can go to 15 watts on my SVD.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:04 PM 04-05-2014
Hmmm. I can go to 15 watts on my SVD.
I went to 11, which is my max, and had no issues. Let me know how it goes.

I will say the one thing that sucks about me buying this tank is I now have to buy more.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:27 PM 04-05-2014
I went to 11, which is my max, and had no issues. Let me know how it goes.

I will say the one thing that sucks about me buying this tank is I now have to buy more.

For different flavors?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:31 PM 04-05-2014
For different flavors?
Yup
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:01 PM 04-05-2014
Just bought 2 more. My girlfriend insisted she get one too.
[Reply]
NWTF 12:41 AM 04-06-2014
For different flavors?
yeah. 'sigh' I now own 3 total. . . . well, what are you supposed to do when you just feel like vaping on one of your other flavors, but your nautilus is tied up with another juice in it ? Using one of my other clearos really isnt an option anymore, certainly not a good option. I didnt try to over hype this tank, but its good, very good, for a non RBA.

Last night I mixed two of my older juices, cuban cigar, traditional tobacco just to finish them off. I was curious as everything tastes better out of these nautilus's vs whatever else I have. As stand alone juices they were both so so, probably would never buy again.... but they had never seen the inside of a nautilus tank before. Well the flavor meshed great and thats all Ive been vaping on. I dont know if it was just a great combination or chalk up another win for this tank.

I hope yours comes soon.
[Reply]
NWTF 12:43 AM 04-06-2014
So I said **** it, and let me tell you, this tank is amazing compared to a protank. I am getting so much more flavor with this thing. I'm also able to crank the wattage to 11 without getting a burnt flavor what so ever. I am impressed so far.
:-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:54 AM 04-06-2014
Originally Posted by NWTF:
yeah. 'sigh' I now own 3 total. . . . well, what are you supposed to do when you just feel like vaping on one of your other flavors, but your nautilus is tied up with another juice in it ? Using one of my other clearos really isnt an option anymore, certainly not a good option. I didnt try to over hype this tank, but its good, very good, for a non RBA.

Last night I mixed two of my older juices, cuban cigar, traditional tobacco just to finish them off. I was curious as everything tastes better out of these nautilus's vs whatever else I have. As stand alone juices they were both so so, probably would never buy again.... but they had never seen the inside of a nautilus tank before. Well the flavor meshed great and thats all Ive been vaping on. I dont know if it was just a great combination or chalk up another win for this tank.

I hope yours comes soon.
I can't deny it. Equipment in vaping is everything. This tank is legit.
[Reply]
NWTF 01:12 AM 04-06-2014
I can't deny it. Equipment in vaping is everything. This tank is legit.
Yes it is. Glad its working great for you. Be sure to revisit old flavors laying around. You may be surprised to see how good they are out of this tank.
[Reply]
Buck 07:48 AM 04-06-2014
yeah. 'sigh' I now own 3 total. . . . well, what are you supposed to do when you just feel like vaping on one of your other flavors, but your nautilus is tied up with another juice in it ?

Since I've bought an RBA I haven't used one of my tanks at all. Can change flavors constantly.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:32 AM 04-06-2014
Yes it is. Glad its working great for you. Be sure to revisit old flavors laying around. You may be surprised to see how good they are out of this tank.
That's exactly what I am doing. The tank is real easy to clean. I just switched flavors and one of them I was really burned out on is amazing to me again. I highly recommend this flavor to anyone.

www.Vaporsknoll.com check out dumber juice. It was the first liquid I tried and always have a bottle nearby. It is a great flavor.
[Reply]
NWTF 01:27 PM 04-06-2014
Originally Posted by Buck:
Since I've bought an RBA I haven't used one of my tanks at all. Can change flavors constantly.
I think thats the direction im heading. Ive ordered some kanthal that should be here monday. Ive got everything else ill need. Im going to try to rebuild the nautilus ato. Ill see how it goes and go from there.

I cant move on 100% to RBAs due to my working environment, but I think one would be just perfect when Im at home. Reading thru reviews on the nautilus before buying, I noticed a few reviews comparing the vaping experience of the nautilus as being almost as good as their RBAs.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 114
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up