ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 663
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126526 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
TheGuardian 09:22 AM 10-24-2010
Originally Posted by Delano:
Well, at least one fella from South Dakota won last night. When they showed the Madsen fight, my buddy stood up in the bar and yelled, "I ****ed his cousin!" She is not attractive. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
I can't stand Madsen either. That guy sucks. Has no business in an MMA ring.

Back to Lesnar, I wonder where all of the idiots who thought that Brock would destroy Fedor are now?????????
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:24 AM 10-24-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Undertaker getting interviewed by my buddy Ariel from MMA fanhouse. Great interview, Brock gets in his face.

:-) The Undertaker is fucking awesome
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:44 PM 10-24-2010
Like him or not, Brock still has victories over some of the top HW's in the world and only been competiting for a few years. Is he the top dude? No, but he still a top 5-10 HW IMO. By saying how bad Brock sucks, you are doing a major diservice to Cain Velasquez who took that title. It wasn't given to him.

I like Cain, but I think he coughs up the title in the next fight and JDS reals of a nice streak of title defenses. JDS is better on his feet and I don't see Cain taking him down. It should be a good matchup for the fans and a fun fight to watch none the less.
[Reply]
googlegoogle 01:01 PM 10-24-2010
Anyone have a link to download or view the lesnar-cain fight replay? hd?
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:04 PM 10-24-2010
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Like him or not, Brock still has victories over some of the top HW's in the world and only been competiting for a few years. Is he the top dude? No, but he still a top 5-10 HW IMO. By saying how bad Brock sucks, you are doing a major diservice to Cain Velasquez who took that title. It wasn't given to him.

I like Cain, but I think he coughs up the title in the next fight and JDS reals of a nice streak of title defenses. JDS is better on his feet and I don't see Cain taking him down. It should be a good matchup for the fans and a fun fight to watch none the less.
what top heavyweights in the world does he have victories over?

Heath Herring? Nope.

Randy Couture? Nope.

He split with Mir.

He got his ass handed to him by Carwin but Carwin gassed out beating on him. I will give him that one.

So he's got 1 win over a true TOP HW, where that guy gassed himself out. Great point man.

Brock was exposed in that Carwin fight and then exposed against last night as a 1 trick pony. He will never contend against guys who can stuff his takedowns and force him to stand. He's the Tito ortiz of heavyweights.
[Reply]
googlegoogle 02:20 PM 10-24-2010
[Reply]
Shogun 02:48 PM 10-24-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Apparently, Brock yelled "STOP!" as Cain was whipping his ass.

Baddest man on the planet? LMFAO

More like biggest vag on the MMA planet. What a pussy.
Its because Hes like a less talented Mark Kerr, He can't get hit, he doesnt know how to box, his only defense is his power which hasn't saved him thus far. He is a horrible MMA fighter and any smart fighter will beat him now after the gameplan came out with, Kind of like how Machida was 'the next Fedor' during his small reign, then Shogun and Machida 1 at UFC 104 where Shogun fucking raped him, and again at 113.

Tim Sylvia even predicted Brock's future in 07.

Originally Posted by :
"I don’t think he’s going to have a future in MMA ... He’s a baby. Don’t kick him [because] he doesn’t want to get hurt. He’s a helluva wrestler and he’s strong. But he can’t punch and doesn’t know how to kick. He can only go straight forward. He can’t survive as just a takedown guy."

[Reply]
Shogun 02:52 PM 10-24-2010
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:

Carwin = Good comeback win, Probably could be argued he should have been stopped in the first. But nonetheless, still a good win.

Mir = Split, he got subbed and tapped FAST in their first fight, and the 2nd fight wasn't competitive at all, Brock got his first knee in this fight and saw stars.

Randy = Randy hasn't been relevant for a while now, he definitely wasn't top 10 when they fought.

Herring = The last time Herring was top 10 was when he fought Nog/Fedor

Min Soo = lol
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 03:30 PM 10-24-2010

All that money goes flashing before your eyes...
[Reply]
googlegoogle 04:06 PM 10-24-2010
Originally Posted by TrickyNicky:

All that money goes flashing before your eyes...
damn. my money! :-).

he'll blow him later.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:07 PM 10-24-2010
Its because Hes like a less talented Mark Kerr, He can't get hit, he doesnt know how to box, his only defense is his power which hasn't saved him thus far. He is a horrible MMA fighter and any smart fighter will beat him now after the gameplan came out with, Kind of like how Machida was 'the next Fedor' during his small reign, then Shogun and Machida 1 at UFC 104 where Shogun ****ing raped him, and again at 113.

Tim Sylvia even predicted Brock's future in 07.
Watch out now, CP posters like Bo Bice and CoMo will tell you that Sylvia doesn't know anything about MMA because he's saying the same shit I did.

I will say this. Brock's fetal position is top notch. I can't think of a single heavyweight that does it better than him.

Brock is a pussy bitch. So are his fans.
[Reply]
Shogun 04:08 PM 10-24-2010
Gaurdian, we're going to get along just fine.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:09 PM 10-24-2010
Gaurdian, we're going to get along just fine.
LOL it appears so..............
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:37 AM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
I can't stand Madsen either. That guy sucks. Has no business in an MMA ring.

Back to Lesnar, I wonder where all of the idiots who thought that Brock would destroy Fedor are now?????????
right now is the time for UFC to sign fedor. they could throw 4-5 fights together with brock, JDS, cain, and fedor that people would keep paying to see.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 09:42 AM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
right now is the time for UFC to sign fedor. they could throw 4-5 fights together with brock, JDS, cain, and fedor that people would keep paying to see.
I would LOVE to see the Fedor/Lesnar fight so we could all laugh like fucking hyenas at the MF'ers who said that Brock was a better fighter than Fedor. That fight would be over in fucking seconds.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 663
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126526 > Last »
Up