ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 114
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
Wyatt Earp 10:55 AM 06-14-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Amazon sent me a destiny alpha code. Sweet
Received one from Amazon as well. Will have to download it this afternoon.
[Reply]
007 07:15 PM 06-16-2014
Metal Gear Solid 5 sucks. How do you sneak past 20 guards. At least in MGS4 you could still just go guns blazing when needed. JFC what a waste of $18
[Reply]
007 05:01 PM 06-17-2014
Got in on the Hardline beta. I haven't had a chance to play it yet but my 18 year old said he wasn't too impressed with it. Destiny was leaps and bounds better according to him. He loves online shooters too.
[Reply]
007 04:35 PM 06-24-2014
Just got in the Playstation Now Beta. I'll be checking the bandwidth utilization this weekend. Plays pretty smooth but not much to really play and some of the rental prices are too high.

War thunder is on PS4 for free now. Don't know anything about it though.
[Reply]
jiveturkey 05:52 PM 06-24-2014
War Thunder sucks IMO.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:19 AM 06-25-2014
I heard they just recently dropped the prices for the games on PS Now, they used to be pretty expensive. Now the majority of the games are $3 for four hours, $6 for a week, $8 a month and $15 for three months. Not too shabby.

I was reading on Kotaku the other day that you can't play the games with wireless internet because it's too laggy, with a wired setup games aren't really as responsive as you'd like but they work.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:27 AM 06-25-2014
Originally Posted by The Herpe:
I heard they just recently dropped the prices for the games on PS Now, they used to be pretty expensive. Now the majority of the games are $3 for four hours, $6 for a week, $8 a month and $15 for three months. Not too shabby.

I was reading on Kotaku the other day that you can't play the games with wireless internet because it's too laggy, with a wired setup games aren't really as responsive as you'd like but they work.

That is god awful. Most of the titles on now are ps3 and have been out for a while. It would make much more sense to buy a used copy on ebay than pay for that ridiculous plan.

The thing is a mess.
[Reply]
007 01:32 AM 06-25-2014
Originally Posted by New World Order:
That is god awful. Most of the titles on now are ps3 and have been out for a while. It would make much more sense to buy a used copy on ebay than pay for that ridiculous plan.

The thing is a mess.
Yep. So far there is absolutely ZERO value in it. But, this is meant for all the people that never owned or no longer own a PS3. That is where they are hoping to cash in.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:37 AM 06-25-2014
Originally Posted by New World Order:

The thing is a mess.
It's all about convenience. You don't have to wait for a game to ship to you or go to a store, or even download it. You can just have it streamed to you and play it immediately. And it isn't just for consoles, you will be able to use PS Now on newer Sony TV's, smartphones, tablets or even a Vita.
[Reply]
007 02:08 AM 06-25-2014
It's all about convenience. You don't have to wait for a game to ship to you or go to a store, or even download it. You can just have it streamed to you and play it immediately. And it isn't just for consoles, you will be able to use PS Now on newer Sony TV's, smartphones, tablets or even a Vita.

Well if it only works well on a wired connection, I don't see the vita, smartphones, or tablets working out.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:22 AM 06-25-2014
Just beat Murdered Soul Suspect. Trading it in. They could've done a lot better. Liked some of the aspects though it was kind of cool
[Reply]
SuperChief 08:28 AM 06-25-2014
Keep in mind - this is also geared towards PS1 and PS2 titles in the future.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:36 PM 06-25-2014

It's not very convenient for some to only play games with a wired connection.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:36 PM 06-25-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
Well if it only works well on a wired connection, I don't see the vita, smartphones, or tablets working out.
It is in beta so maybe they can tweak a few things.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:31 PM 06-29-2014
Got Wolfenstein. Really fun, good looking game. Can't wait to play some more.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 114
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up