ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 317
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** The Official Chiefs vs Eagles super bowl game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 02-12-2023
lets do this.

Passing Yards

KC
P. Mahomes
435-648, 5250 YDS, 41 TD, 12 INT

PHI
J. Hurts
306-460, 3701 YDS, 22 TD, 6 INT
Rushing Yards

KC
I. Pacheco
170 CAR, 830 YDS, 5 TD

PHI
M. Sanders
259 CAR, 1269 YDS, 11 TD
Receiving Yards

KC
T. Kelce
110 REC, 1338 YDS, 12 TD

PHI
A.J. Brown
88 REC, 1496 YDS, 11 TD

This is the end for you Eagles. Time to bend the knees and acknowledge your Super Chiefs! Let's win it for Len dawson the original Super Chiefs
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:30 PM 02-12-2023
Lmao

Soon-to-be Dolphins defensive coordinator Vic Fangio spent his final days before he begins his new job in Miami helping the Eagles prepare for Super Bowl LVII. Fangio signed a two-week contract with the Eagles after Philadelphia beat San Francisco in the NFC Championship Game, per league sources. Rather than pack up for his move to Miami, Fangio spent the past two weeks in Arizona, at the Philadelphia team hotel, helping the Eagles coaches and players get ready for the Chiefs. More specifically, he assisted the offensive staff in their self-scouting process and supplied ample knowledge of the Chiefs defense that he faced twice a year while he was the head coach of the Denver Broncos.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:30 PM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Clay, I caught myself nerding out over this video again that you made before the Niners SB. I do it every time we're in the SB.

It may not be your most extravagant work, but I consider it to be your best. It stirs me emotionally like nothing else. The idea of Reid looking to the past greats of Stram and Dawson for inspiration as Churchill would have to Wellington... chills, man. Chills every time.

I love it.

Yes. It's one of my favorite fever dreams.

Nothing like a commander looking out over the field of battle through the mists, early in the morning.

Rule Reidtannia.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:31 PM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
What's the current over/under on how many posters get banned from this thread today?

I think it should be 3.5
I'll be advocating a ban of any poster who's not an utterly lovesick homer today. This is the Super Bowl. There's no room for anything but rampant positivity and optimism.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 02:31 PM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lmao

Soon-to-be Dolphins defensive coordinator Vic Fangio spent his final days before he begins his new job in Miami helping the Eagles prepare for Super Bowl LVII. Fangio signed a two-week contract with the Eagles after Philadelphia beat San Francisco in the NFC Championship Game, per league sources. Rather than pack up for his move to Miami, Fangio spent the past two weeks in Arizona, at the Philadelphia team hotel, helping the Eagles coaches and players get ready for the Chiefs. More specifically, he assisted the offensive staff in their self-scouting process and supplied ample knowledge of the Chiefs defense that he faced twice a year while he was the head coach of the Denver Broncos.
They brought Vic Fangio in to help their offense? Lol wut?
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:32 PM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Crowd looks 70/30 Eagles.
Well, they don't get to see the Chiefs play very often. I can see why they'd be excited.
[Reply]
scho63 02:32 PM 02-12-2023
Cox has the game in 4K today!
[Reply]
RunKC 02:32 PM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's kinda sad how desperately Fox wants the Eagles to win.
I don’t blame them. Matt Nagy has more HC experience than their coach and their DC barely has more experience in his role than Joe Cullen.

And if anyone in the league knows how good Andy Reid is, particularly when he’s had time to prepare for an opponent, it’s the Eagles.

The Chiefs obliterated this team and staff last year. It wasn’t even close.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 02:33 PM 02-12-2023
Guess I won’t watch anymore pregame with this level of intellectual discourse. Good lord, are we playing today?
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 02:33 PM 02-12-2023
Here's to a great ballgame. Go CHIEFS!
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:33 PM 02-12-2023
Tired of these eagles fans. They should lick brady nutsack.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:33 PM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll be advocating any poster who's not an utterly lovesick homer today. This is the Super Bowl. There's no room for anything but rampant positivity and optimism.
We need good juju today.

Well, JuJu to be good and good juju...
[Reply]
scho63 02:33 PM 02-12-2023
Post some photos
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:38 PM 02-12-2023
One could also say the crowd is going to be 70/30 looking like they're ready to kill themselves later this evening.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:39 PM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by 007:
JFC a bunch of eagles love in this broadcast
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's kinda sad how desperately Fox wants the Eagles to win.
It matches the pre-existing perception that the Fox announcing staff is not bright enough to spell cat if you spotted them the c and the a.

I seriously can't stand any of the former players on their broadcast. Strahan thinks he's a celebrity. Bradshaw thinks he's a Stooge. And that idiot Howard Long thinks that people won't recognize him as a dirty and stupid player if he puts on a pair of glasses.

Screw Howard Long. We all remember you and Lyle Alzado taking cheap shots after the whistle.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:39 PM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I don’t blame them. Matt Nagy has more HC experience than their coach and their DC barely has more experience in his role than Joe Cullen.

And if anyone in the league knows how good Andy Reid is, particularly when he’s had time to prepare for an opponent, it’s the Eagles.

The Chiefs obliterated this team and staff last year. It wasn’t even close.
Reid and Spags coaching experience is greater than if you combine Sirianni and Gannon's ages...that's right Reid and Spags have more coaching experience than Eagles dudes have straight been alive.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 317
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up