ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 92
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 09:59 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Matter2003:
If you look deeper you'd see this isn't actually the case. Pittsburgh can't run...they average 3.6 YPC. Bills RBs average 4.5 YPC which is slightly above average. Also had 2 games with close to 200 yards rushing against the Chargers and Patriots.

I think the more accurate statement would be the Bills are disinterested in running.
We have more Bills fans here then I thought,

Go Bills!!!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:00 PM 01-19-2021
I love these videos.

[Reply]
Best22 10:02 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by hebert19:
Hope I answered all the questions. Take a closer look at what we did last week vs ravens. I suspect a direct flip of that. We had everyone up last week and dropped some back and brought pressure from other areas...this week we will show zone more and again bring the pressure from safties and CBS and delayed blitzes to keep mahomes in pocket. Frasier is in a good rhythm and will mix it up a lot.
Why would Buffalo want to keep Mahomes in the pocket? There’s where he’s most dangerous

Lol your not playing Lamar. Bills are going from playing the 32nd ranked pass offense to the 1st ranked passing offense
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 10:11 PM 01-19-2021
Hope I answered all the questions. Take a closer look at what we did last week vs ravens. I suspect a direct flip of that. We had everyone up last week and dropped some back and brought pressure from other areas...this week we will show zone more and again bring the pressure from safties and CBS and delayed blitzes to keep mahomes in pocket. Frasier is in a good rhythm and will mix it up a lot.
Bills won't be blitzing bud I can promise you that. 4.2, 4.3 and 4.3 speed with Hill, Hardman and Watkins respectively. You get caught with your pants down on a blitz and miss a tackle in space its a house call. That doesn't even take into account the best TE in the game in Kelce (did you see what he did to poor Denzel Ward last week?).
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 01-19-2021, 10:14 PM
This message has been deleted by Finger/Butts fan.
htismaqe 10:19 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
No, not female. Just know sexy when I see it.

I was really over here trying to invite some of you fellas over to our site. TBD has allot of posters from other teams. I was surprised to find out we're not accepting any newbies. So ,my bad. All my comments are in fun. The sexiest QB poll in our forum was for fun.

You guys know what that is around here right?
Fellas?

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:23 PM 01-19-2021
1. Did you see gameplan last week? Answer is no just on zone. Last week we brought the pressure from other areas. We won't blitz by bringing numbers we will blitz from edges and with 2 Lbs and drop linemen back. We rarely get pressure just with front 4 so need to be creative...but it won't be just drop in zone like last time. Other big variable here is Milano was out. Our best run defender as was Wallace who tackles well from cb. We have yet to lose when Milano plays 12-0. That will help.

2. Adjustments. Well a healthy brown helps. Davis is playing better and Allen's ability to adjust protections and read the defense has improved dramatically since the last game. Again. After that game we were -11 in point differential. Since then +155. Clearly not the same team. I fully expect we spread you out and throw the ball...and mix in the run and most importantly the QB runs to keep you honest. The big adjustment is just josh allen being confident. He looked like a deer in headlights last game against you. On top of this. When we have needed to run we have run. The gameplan is always pass first but if you check out the games we have iced 3 games this year by getting the ball with 6 or more minutes left and ran the ball down the teams throat....when they knew it was coming. It's not a lack of capability in the run game its a lack of sticking to it. We will find a way to run I think this game. Moss being out hurts however as he was the go to guy down the stretch.
Please, please blitz Patrick Mahomes. Repeatedly.

And please, please run the ball.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:25 PM 01-19-2021
I'm very familiar with Andy Reid and realize Buffalo needs to score points. So does K C. Buffalo's D's been flying under the radar.

By all means though, you are clearly the king of the mountain right now and Mahomes is the commander and Chief. A Championship is something Bills fans have never known.

We're as hungry as you are smug...
:-)

Buffalo's D has been flying under the radar.

The Chiefs D has been flat out disrespected. People say it's bad, even though they've given up fewer PPG than the fucking Bills.

We're not smug. You're just stupid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:27 PM 01-19-2021
Lol, I'm not just talking about the fans
The Chiefs were focused on the repeat the second they hoisted the Lombardi.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:28 PM 01-19-2021
Its very doubtful Andy Reid wants his QB taking any hits If its Mahomes which takes them both out of what they are normally going to play call IMO. More conservative perhaps. Run heavy, because we failed to stop you the 1st time around.

On a side note: Huge fan of Sammy's
They're not going to change their gameplan just to avoid Mahomes getting hit. Andy Reid doesn't play scared. Ever.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:31 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs were focused on the repeat the second they hoisted the Lombardi.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
And after Chiefs secured the only 1st round bye we were getting rested and ready for playoff games.

Buffalo was throwing bombs from their backup QB in a game well out of hand and then proceeded to get their 2nd best WR injured in garbage time.

Hungry? For what exactly?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:32 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
And after Chiefs secured the only 1st round bye we were getting rested and ready for playoff games.

Buffalo was throwing bombs from their backup QB in a game well out of hand and then proceeded to get their 2nd best WR injured in garbage time.

Hungry? For what exactly?
Yep.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 01-19-2021, 10:37 PM
This message has been deleted by Finger/Butts fan.
Finger/Butts fan 10:45 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep.

Yep :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:47 PM 01-19-2021
Yep :-)
Dumb.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:48 PM 01-19-2021
To kick your ass, what else :-)
I am sure.

As long as there is no

Wind
Snow
Rain
Harness
Full Moon

Etc
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:53 PM 01-19-2021
Reading through this thread makes me really appreciate how far we have come in such a short time. To think we used to be just like a lot of these idiots trying to find some sort of quantifying factor between superior talent and “wanting it more” The best part is that we’ve seen how that ends first hand so it takes a little bit of that edge/worry off. It’s so wonderful to be on this side of the looking glass for once.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 92
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up