ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 173
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
tmax63 07:56 AM 04-26-2019
The defense will be required to account for whoever replaces him with at least 1 player. I agree in will be harder for TK and the others but it isn't time to throw in the towel and cancel next season because the Chiefs are destined to finish 0-16 because they lost a WR.
Mecca 07:57 AM 04-26-2019
They're probably a playoff team but more like 10-6 and a first round loss.
Mecca 07:58 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Who are we going to trade for that could have 1000 yards and 10 tds and what are you trading?
What are they gonna do trade for Nelson Agholar?
O.city 08:00 AM 04-26-2019
Call up the bengals and offer some picks for green or a late one for ross
New World Order 08:00 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
What are they gonna do trade for Nelson Agholar?
Not a bad idea
RunKC 08:00 AM 04-26-2019
If ANYONE thinks this doesn't matter or hurt bowl aspirations. Or that we can just get some other guy to fill his spot you are seriously diluted.

You are losing the most explosive playmaker in the entire league, you can't replace it.

It kills the offense and makes everyone elses job 10 times harder.
There are quality weapons available today. No they aren’t Tyreek, but you have Kelce, Sammy and Kelce.

Give Mahomes 2 more weapons today and we will be okay.
tmax63 08:00 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Who are we going to trade for that could have 1000 yards and 10 tds and what are you trading?
I haven't looked at the waiver wire/FA lately to see who's available. 1000 receivers aren't near as rare as they used to be. 10 years ago there was a handful every year, now there's 15-20 every year. You can draft a speedster as well but he won't give the immediate impact you want.
srvy 08:01 AM 04-26-2019
At this point I'm happy they didn't just cut him.
I think its coming. I am hopeful they make the NFL make the first move I just doubt Hunt waits. I doubt C.Hunt wants to tear down a legacy of class organization his Dad built up.

I really wanted to believe Hill could reform from kid to a man with responsibilities of fatherhood. I was wrong and I dont care to see him take down the team I have loved since a little boy. I was 14 years old when I got to watch the Chiefs win a Superbowl. I lived and died with every win and loss in my youth. One by one I watched my hero's hang it up or move on to another team. I just dont want to see it tainted if we get there again with these John Dorsey degenerates.

I have no use for Hill or Espinal I dont think that little boy or his siblings yet to arrive should be with either these turds. The Chiefs could actually do something right here by holding Hill in suspension as long as they can to keep the turd away from a team that will jump to sign as soon as Godell cowers.
MahiMike 08:02 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The belt thing is fine. I got beat with a belt. Pretty sure a lot of people did growing up
I got the belt so often my dad's name was imprinted on my butt.
bobbything 08:02 AM 04-26-2019
I'm honestly surprised by the number of people who are willing to look past his "character issue(s)" in lieu of the prospect of winning a Super Bowl. I guess, when I was like 19, I didn't care.

This whole thing is effed and, honestly, I don't care about Hill. Losing him isn't going to set this team back 10 years or anything. People around here are acting like we are losing Mahomes. Hill may not be replaceable, and the difference between having him and not having him is the difference between being a SB favorite and not, but a little perspective goes a long way.
Mecca 08:02 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
I think its coming. I am hopeful they make the NFL make the first move I just doubt Hunt waits. I doubt C.Hunt wants to tear down a legacy of class organization his Dad built up.

I really wanted to believe Hill could reform from kid to a man with responsibilities of fatherhood. I was wrong and I dont care to see him take down the team I have loved since a little boy. I was 14 years old when I got to watch the Chiefs win a Superbowl. I lived and died with every win and loss in my youth. One by one I watched my hero's hang it up or move on to another team. I just dont want to see it tainted if we get there again with these John Dorsey degenerates.

I have no use for Hill or Espinal I dont think that little boy or his siblings yet to arrive should be with either these turds. The Chiefs could actually do something right here by holding Hill in suspension as long as they can to keep the turd away from a team that will jump to sign as soon as Godell cowers.
They literally just acquired Frank Clark, lets not act like they really care.
Mecca 08:03 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
I'm honestly surprised by the number of people who are willing to look past his "character issue(s)" in lieu of the prospect of winning a Super Bowl. I guess, when I was like 19, I didn't care.

This whole thing is effed and, honestly, I don't care about Hill. Losing him isn't going to set this team back 10 years or anything. People around here are acting like we are losing Mahomes. Hill may not be replaceable, and the difference between having him and not having him is the difference between being a SB favorite and not, but a little perspective goes a long way.
I'm almost 40, at this point I don't give a flying fuck how they win a bowl as long as it happens.
Titty Meat 08:05 AM 04-26-2019
I'm almost 40, at this point I don't give a flying **** how they win a bowl as long as it happens.
You def fit the mold of a guy who lives in Topeka
bobbything 08:05 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
I think its coming. I am hopeful they make the NFL make the first move I just doubt Hunt waits.
I'm pretty sure the NFL put Kareem on the exempt list and the Chiefs cut him immediately thereafter. Not sure what good cutting him after being put on the list does though.

I'd prefer to keep Hill for the next few months (because let's be honest, he's probably going on the exempt list) and wait to see what his punishment is. Then deal him to an NFC team that is in dire need of a receiver and get something out of this debacle.

Pretty sure we have to keep paying while he's on the list but I don't think it'll be long before this settles down and someone pops up wanting to take on this headache.
Mecca 08:05 AM 04-26-2019
That's nice seeing as I don't live there.
Page 26 of 173
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up